betterlovedoll.com

Madame's Boudoir

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Madame's Boudoir

Post by 4891d »

Hello sweetheart! :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

It's a good day, I finally found a new wallpaper for my phone! ;)
Attachments
CRAZY HOT!!! Love the outfit!!
CRAZY HOT!!! Love the outfit!!
52367290457_a6cf933d6b_h.jpg (242.35 KiB) Viewed 269 times
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

madamsynthetique

Post by madamsynthetique »

4891d wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:05 am And what is this pretty doll's favorite anime? :wink:
4891d wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:40 am Hello sweetheart! :)
I vaguely remember saying something about her liking "slice of life" anime in the profile, but didn't mention anything specific. Just seemed to be something relatable. I might've been thinking about Nagatoro at the time, though... I'm not sure what her actual favorite is, but I'm sure she'll take suggestions, haha.
YungSynth wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:40 am Your photos are fantastic!! Excellent posing and attention to details, a lot of care is taken with them and their personalities really shine ☺️ I think Suki is my favorite 😍

Excellent 👌
I love finding threads that inspire me to do better 🍻

I would say its a tragedy I hadn't found it til now and was gonna wholeheartedly agree with ya about how easy it is to get lost in the noise here on TDF and take a while to get noticed.. (my content isn't even as good, i just have to hustle hard, treat it almost like a part time job, to get the views I do.. )... But after a few pages I realized I had actually seen this thread and was going to give it a glowing complement.. but at the time it seemed like you were leaving the forum, so I didn't bother.. I was wrong for that, especially considering the reasoning.. should've ramped up the encouragement and practically pleaded ya to stay, it's always a tragedy to lose talent here 😐 ...so I was definitely happy to see new pics here, easy decision to hit subscribe 👍
Oh, in hindsight I might've been a touch too concerned about that. The real goal is to just improve the photos and hone in on some sort of style. Attention be damned. I'll agree it feels a little bit too much like a job at times. But there's an easy solution to that. Just take a darn break and step away for a bit. I ain't gettin' paid for this! But I'm mostly just reminding myself here... and I think the "doll photography bug" might've bitten too deep. I'm jealous of those that can keep it up and produce quality work. And you're one of them. Stay awesome, Synth.
ZombieWinter wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:38 pm It's a good day, I finally found a new wallpaper for my phone! ;)
Ha, I'll happily take that honor for sure. I hope to create many wallpaper worthy pictures. Also appreciate the concern for phone data. I have a similar concern sometimes and try to make the pictures small file sizes.
Doll Canvas wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:42 pm
I really like Suki too! I am a huge fan of black and yellow as well 💛🖤
I love seeing hearts in pictures, it was a really cute idea to take the cut outs and lay them out like this!
Michaelangelo wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:56 am Have to second DC on that last pic. Did a double take and realised that I wasn't going mad and the hearts were actually real ones in the picture itself 😂

Love this kind of juxtaposition of digital and analogue, a really nice idea.
Pfft, Nari(Irontech's "Candy") got a little jealous of the attention her friend was getting and decided to get involved...

Oh dear...
Madam's Twitter - Instagram

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

madamsynthetique wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:49 pm
Pfft, Nari(Irontech's "Candy") got a little jealous of the attention her friend was getting and decided to get involved...

Oh dear...
Her skin looks luminous, that "glowing with health" look in this photo, love it 😘
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Tex
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tex »

Love that look :thumbs_up:
Tex
The Bunny Hutch viewtopic.php?t=161974&&start=420
Christmas Pantomime viewtopic.php?t=160826
Athena, Minerva and Polly viewtopic.php?t=167450&start=405

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Gorgeous! 😍
Excellent posing! Very natural, the lean towards the camera and the top sliding off of one shoulder
*chef's kiss* lol

And this one is just soooo damn cute 🥰 🥺🥰💕

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

Comfortable is sexy
You have so many beautiful girls
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

Very cool pictures! What I like is how natural they look without using too many filters and color lights, effects, etc. I love Suki S20 so much that I own two of them.

Impressive work! Keep them coming

STT

INFORMATIONS