www.wmdolls.com

Need help. I stained my doll.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
kn1992
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Need help. I stained my doll.

Post by kn1992 »

My doll has a deep stain all over her body from a mesh skirt. I tried Oxy10 left it for 24 hours and then reapplied a layer for another 24 hours and it did not work. Any suggestions on how to remove deep stains. Your help is greatly appreciated.

sanyav

Re: Need help. I stained my doll.

Post by sanyav »

Hello. Buy stain remover it will help

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Arm and hammer baking soda tooth paste. Spread a thin layer on let it sit like 8 hours rinse and repeat. Just don't grind it in gently spread it over. Usually take 3 or 4 applications the very last bit will come out by itself over the course of a week or two but the tooth paste will knock it down quite a bit

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Time is also important, needs to diffuse into the TPE.

center_doll

Post by center_doll »

kn1992 wrote:My doll has a deep stain all over her body from a mesh skirt. I tried Oxy10 left it for 24 hours and then reapplied a layer for another 24 hours and it did not work. Any suggestions on how to remove deep stains. Your help is greatly appreciated.

I read a post about how to remove stains on TPE, maybe it can help.
https://bit.ly/3AkOrKJ
Hi, we are [Sex Doll DCenter].
We are committed to providing exquisite selected dolls, you will served well before and after your shoppping.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Billiam wrote:Arm and hammer baking soda tooth paste.
This is what I use to removed the occasional stain. It does work. It just takes time and multiple applications. I think it took me 4 or 5 applications and a week to get rid of a wig mesh stain on a head.

Mainly, don't panic. This is fixable.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Shadowplay2

Post by Shadowplay2 »

I'm a new (and very happy) doll owner who had a similar experience with a pair of black vinyl pants on my WM160A. I was hoping for a Catwoman look and ended up with pants that didn't fit and left some faint but extensive staining on "Jaime's" waist, butt, and legs. My first attempts with baking soda toothpaste didn't seem to be doing much good but may have been because I moved too quickly from applying baby oil to applying the toothpaste? I think I'm finally getting somewhere now that I'm oiling her, letting her sit for nearly a day, and then applying the toothpaste. Again, the stains are pretty minor and not even visible in certain lighting, but I'd still like to restore her completely. She definitely has Catwoman's smokin body, with or without the vinyl!
Donna's best pix: https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumb ... lbum=11480 (Realdoll "Olivia 2.0")
Jaime, the one who got away: https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumb ... lbum=11430 (WM 160A)

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

You use the toothpaste first don't apply any oil until the stain is gone

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

It's vanishing as we speak. Time works wonders.
Rule 1: Step back.
Rule 2: Don't do anything hasty.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Pretty much the experience of so many owners, after panicking and doing something hasty :whistle:

kn1992
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kn1992 »

I will like to thank everyone for your help on how to remove the stains. I took the advice from Billiam and the method was very effective. The black stains all over my dolls body is nearly gone after 2 applications of the baking soda tooth paste, I will continue applying more. I used advance whitening backing soda tooth paste from arm and hammer. I cleaned the dolls surface with odorless mineral spirits before I staring applying tooth paste and applied a thin layer over the stains without rubbing it in.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

mineral spirits, as in Turpentine?
Guess it did a good job with cleaning :)
Some of us are reluctant to use anything other than soap n water, Mineral oil :whistle:

Princess_Olivia
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Princess_Olivia »

I had a same problem. I had a black stains from a jacket. It disapeared after a few days. I am not sure if it helps

kn1992
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kn1992 »

seagull wrote:mineral spirits, as in Turpentine?
Guess it did a good job with cleaning :)
Some of us are reluctant to use anything other than soap n water, Mineral oil :whistle:
Odorless mineral spirits is a light paint thinner that is safe to use on dolls as a Youtuber mention in a tutorial on how to remove stains from a doll.

INFORMATIONS