reallovesexdolls.com

Some Excellent News!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Some Excellent News!

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

We've got some really exciting news for you!

We are happy to report that Jinsan agreed with our requests to "offer a better doll standard at no additional cost"! Now, the majority of previously paid upgrades are standard options with no upcharge! How fantastic is that! :multi:

• Evo skeleton
• Standing Feet
• Movable Shoulders
• Enhanced Mouth
• Gel Breast Fill
• Jointed Hands

Though you can still choose not to have them, they are now simple customization choices instead of paid upgrades! *Happy Dance*

It's about time and we are so happy to bring this to you! Jinsan (WM Doll, RLSD, OR Doll, YL Doll, and Thindoll Brands).

Now, Let's try and get the other manufacturers follow suit! :thumbs_up:

PS - We're celebrating, come see! >> https://reallovesexdolls.com/

:glou:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Some Excellent News!

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:We've got some really exciting news for you!

We are happy to report that Jinsan agreed with our requests to "offer a better doll standard at no additional cost"! Now, the majority of previously paid upgrades are standard options with no upcharge! How fantastic is that! :multi:

• Evo skeleton
• Standing Feet
• Movable Shoulders
• Enhanced Mouth
• Gel Breast Fill
• Jointed Hands

Though you can still choose not to have them, they are now simple customization choices instead of paid upgrades! *Happy Dance*

It's about time and we are so happy to bring this to you! Jinsan (WM Doll, RLSD, OR Doll, YL Doll, and Thindoll Brands).

Now, Let's try and get the other manufacturers follow suit! :thumbs_up:

PS - We're celebrating, come see! >> https://reallovesexdolls.com/

This is like Christmas making an encore in January!
1. Sara WM 162E viewtopic.php?f=240&t=148644
2. Ana Marie - Kimber Doll viewtopic.php?f=489&t=149572
3. Yazmin - WM 156F
4. Crystal - inflatable viewtopic.php?t=158662

Benefits of Dolls: viewtopic.php?p=2285542

Just as dolls absorb our body heat, so too do they absorb life from our soul (our desires, memories, love).
With us, they come alive.

annabellelover
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by annabellelover »

Amazing news!

BuzzCola
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BuzzCola »

excellent news for you not for me i still pay for it standard options
:D Ashley My Zelex 170cm5ft7-C-cup-Silicone- #GE78-2

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

That is wonderful news!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

BuzzCola wrote:excellent news for you not for me i still pay for it standard options
Why is that? If another vendor is still charging or trying to offer them free like it's a promotion... they are Ummm... well, just don't be fooled.

Come over to RLSD, you'll find those options are standard and always included at no extra charge! https://reallovesexdolls.com/

The real value has always been receiving 'top-quality five-star service' that you can count and rely on (especially if something goes wrong!) Now that prices are standard across all vendors (or they risk getting banned from WM), it will soon become clear once again, who are the contenders and who are the pretenders". :wink:

You deserve the very best, and It doesn't get any better than RLSD! Come let us prove it to you! https://reallovesexdolls.com/

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

BuzzCola
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BuzzCola »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
BuzzCola wrote:excellent news for you not for me i still pay for it standard options
Why is that? If another vendor is still charging or trying to offer them free like it's a promotion... they are Ummm... well, just don't be fooled.

Come over to RLSD, you'll find those options are standard and always included at no extra charge! https://reallovesexdolls.com/

The real value has always been receiving 'top-quality five-star service' that you can count and rely on (especially if something goes wrong!) Now that prices are standard across all vendors (or they risk getting banned from WM), it will soon become clear once again, who are the contenders and who are the pretenders". :wink:

You deserve the very best, and It doesn't get any better than RLSD! Come let us prove it to you! https://reallovesexdolls.com/

Your Price Is Too High"
:D Ashley My Zelex 170cm5ft7-C-cup-Silicone- #GE78-2

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

It's a shame that you feel that way BuzzCola. In honesty, our prices are competitive and fair for the products and service that we provide.

Especially considering that all the factories dramatically raised the cost of dolls in December 2021, to cover their huge increases in shipping and materials costs. To compensate, we chose to take a lower profit and lower salaries, rather than pass the increase to our customers.

We are NOT a bargain basement vendor that undercuts the competition just to get the sale, skimps on service and value, and is nowhere to be found if you need them. (Our customers tell us some real horror stories).

If you are only looking for the cheapest possible price that you can possibly find, instead of paying a FAIR price then we are not the vendor for you (and you are not the customer for us).

Our customers know how much we value them because show up and we prove it. They tell us how glad they are that they chose to go with us, literally every single day. We are continually striving to EARN our customer's business and loyalty by providing true value and real service that they know they can count on.

There's no shame in our game.

We charge a fair market price and we always give more than we get.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

annabellelover wrote:Amazing news!
DG wrote:That is wonderful news!
Indeed! :D

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Good news, everyone!

b33
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by b33 »

Great news!! These features should be standard industry wide.
Kaley 3.0 Zelex X165 GE94-2 head
Main Threadviewtopic.php?t=164426

INFORMATIONS