www.funwestdoll.com

Selene Supreme Goddess

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
JackT

Store listing:

Post by JackT »

Selene is listed in the store here.

289.90 Euros is about $392 US, then add 19% VAT.

Cheers,

JackT

Edit: It appears the Gummipuppen forum redirects the link to the store entrance. My mistake in attempting to repost what anubiss already tried to do. See page 18 of the Gummipuppen section of the store.

Edit II: Found a better link to Selene above.

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

Why add VAT?

JackT

Post by JackT »

Perhaps I misinterpreted the Babelfish translation to English:

289.90 EUR

inclusive. 19% VAT and inclusive forwarding expenses

The German:

289,90 EUR

inkl. 19% MwSt. und inkl. Versandkosten

In addition I see an "...other country" option for shipping. Could anyone interpret if that means that they may ship to the US?

Cheers,

JackT

anubiss

Post by anubiss »

The 19% VAT is already included in the price, so the price is 289.90€ + shipping.

I think they are shipping to the us. I will send them a mail to ask for the costs.

lolipop

Post by lolipop »

Shipping to the US should be possible. Money bank transfer. Package 60x60x120cm 20kg is 59,-Euro to the US by DHL.

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

Inclusive means it's included in that price already but you probably still have to pay for shipping to foreign countries.

anubiss

Post by anubiss »

They answered my mail and they will deliver to the US.

Just try to order by mail.

Mail address is: info@gummipuppen.de

If you have any problems just say it, I speak german.

ddr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ddr »

ddr wrote: - The doll looks very beautiful. But how does the doll feel? How soft is her body? The breasts? Is she more like a mannequin or a strong inflated vinyl doll? Is the plastic cover more like a hard shell or a flexible skin?
- How safe is the connection between the torso, the arms and especially the legs? Is there a danger of them popping out when the doll is “in use”?
- Is the doll able to sit?
- If the doll is standing with her upper body bend down: is there a vaginal entry from behind possible? Where is the position of the anal entry? If You look at http://www.bittysboudoir.com.au./dolls/selene.jpg the position shown on the cross section differs a lot from the detailed photo on the left. And on the photo of gummipuppen.de http://www.gummipuppen.de/forum/attachm ... 1176313895 the insert looks different to the other pictures…
Living in Germany I hoped to get soon a Selene from gummipuppen.de. But today I got a mail telling me that my order, 3-4 hours after the doll was offered in the shop, was obviously too late and the doll already out of stock :cry:
So I can´t answer my questions (see qoute above) about the doll myself and hope so much that some of the lucky ones that managed to get the doll are members of this forum and can tell us about their experiences soon.
I would like to add another question:
- How flexible are the arms, legs and it´s joints? My favourite position for snuggling, sleeping and sex is to lie side to side with the doll each embarrassing the other. With an inflatable doll this is a very pleasant position as it’s arms are soft and don´t heart when they cross my arms and they can bend so that the doll’s hand can touch me. If Selene’s arms are quite hard and stiff this could cause problems. Even the arms and legs could pop out… Besides from that can the doll lie on it’s side “naturally”? Or will it look like the doll´s picture turned 90°, the upper leg stretched in the air?! :?

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

anubiss wrote:The 19% VAT is already included in the price, so the price is 289.90€ + shipping.
Sounds fair to me :D

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi all,

I'am wondering about this doll too.
It promishes a lot.
I think the whole concept of multiple inflatable airchambers is a good one.
I think too that the concept of a latex doll with a vagina from other plastic may be a good one (a latex vagina is only a non textured sleeve).
I wonder how this doll will turn out.
There's IMO only one bigger drawback, this doll will probably don't do oral, or don't do it very well, that mouth is too small for that, but hey wat a beautifull face you get in turn for that. Maybe its an idea to buy an extra doll e.g. a Letha Weapons, that has that classical opera mouth for the oral job... ;).
Any way i think at that price it is a good buy if it is durable (it looks to me to be a durable construction), it could be a good alternative for a foamy or maybe even low end silicone dolls. At least it is not that heavy and fragile as silicone dolls are. I think the package when the doll is deflated is probably due to the thick latex used and the mannequin head too big to make her a good traveler mate...

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

Are you sure it's latex? I think it's vinyl like the skin of a Candygirl Soft.

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

ddr wrote: Living in Germany I hoped to get soon a Selene from gummipuppen.de. But today I got a mail telling me that my order, 3-4 hours after the doll was offered in the shop, was obviously too late and the doll already out of stock :cry:
Did they tell you when they have some more to offer ?
I don't want to order now and have to wait 3 or 4 monthes :roll:

ddr wrote: I would like to add another question:
- How flexible are the arms, legs and it´s joints? My favourite position for snuggling, sleeping and sex is to lie side to side with the doll each embarrassing the other. With an inflatable doll this is a very pleasant position as it’s arms are soft and don´t heart when they cross my arms and they can bend so that the doll’s hand can touch me. If Selene’s arms are quite hard and stiff this could cause problems. Even the arms and legs could pop out… Besides from that can the doll lie on it’s side “naturally”? Or will it look like the doll´s picture turned 90°, the upper leg stretched in the air?! :?
IMHO she must have some softness in the arm & legs just like the rest of her body, otherwise what would be the point of having an inflated chamber ?
It must be possible to bend her limbs a little but they'll go back to their initial position if there's no pression on it.

JackT

Some weeks

Post by JackT »

Stef,

danman @ Gummipuppen.de forum PM'd me that it will be "some weeks" before another batch is available.

It also looks as if Selene can no longer be added to the shopping cart to place an order at this time.

Cheers,

JackT

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

So much for "we don't know if it'd sell".

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

:lol:

Thanks Jack, sounds like we have too wait a little bit.

INFORMATIONS