www.funwestdoll.com

Selene Supreme Goddess

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
knighthawk

Re: Selene Supreme Goddess

Post by knighthawk »

drguild wrote:Saw those before the yuka embrace.

I repaired I hope that snap on the leg ring thing with allot of superglue I had to do it multiple times as it kept snapping over and over so I just went nuts with the superglue this morning and seems to be holding up this time, I just need to be careful now and if it happens again I may have to fuse the 2 together with some plastic and carefully melting it between the join with a soldering iron.

I also fully stuffed here using a pole you use to pull curtains down etc with that was here and she is heavy now which I like.

She is pretty cuddly also stuffed still firm I guess Ive gotten used to her firmness and softened the pvc shell up material up abit since I got her.

The red wig I got was really doing it for me switched the black as shew is in black underwear atm and that's nice also.

She has a little staining already around her panty line and on her arms anyone recommend anything to help remove it?

Next I'm going to look at the head I think with the eyes while I would love a holder for them so there movable I don't know how with half round so may just superglue them on.

Every-time I'm out looking at girls etc I'm always thinking of there cloths and styles I want to get for her and the silicon I want to get.

From everything nightgowns to clubbing dresses, pajamas etc even those sleeveless shirts.
So she is growing on you like i suspected she would??? :whistle:
I read your previous posts so will try to answer as best I can...
As for stuffing, I did the torso chamber, and also removed the inflatable leg chamber and filled with foam.... used a plastic hollow rod to ram in the foam chips, (from a flag like you take to sports games)... Be careful if you are doing the legs, dont put in too much foam at once, as I found it gets jammed up at the ankle area, and very hard to move into the feet, so use small quantities until you get past the calf region... I am not sure its a good idea to stuff the legs now, as they are heavy and tend to fall off because the leg/torso joint can't support the weight. But like you, I like the weight that she has now, quite good if she is on top :wink: I never bothered to stuff the arms, dont see the point unless you want more weight?
Not sure how to remove the staining, I just live with it... best to wash whatever you put in contact with her many times...
And for wigs etc, it makes all the difference... Selene has nice face, and its easy to make her look sexier... try false eyelashes :D I'm still in "lust" with one doll and in "love" with another :haha4: just based on how they look at the moment... I will post some pics one day :mrgreen:
I too was apprehensive about cutting off her hair, but have done so with both dolls, makes it a lot easier with wigs, and you can always get a blonde wig for the original look of Selene...
Im not sure why you want to waterproof her head? Its plastic and already impervious to moisture isnt it?

drguild

Post by drguild »

knighthawk wrote:
drguild wrote:Saw those before the yuka embrace.

I repaired I hope that snap on the leg ring thing with allot of superglue I had to do it multiple times as it kept snapping over and over so I just went nuts with the superglue this morning and seems to be holding up this time, I just need to be careful now and if it happens again I may have to fuse the 2 together with some plastic and carefully melting it between the join with a soldering iron.

I also fully stuffed here using a pole you use to pull curtains down etc with that was here and she is heavy now which I like.

She is pretty cuddly also stuffed still firm I guess Ive gotten used to her firmness and softened the pvc shell up material up abit since I got her.

The red wig I got was really doing it for me switched the black as shew is in black underwear atm and that's nice also.

She has a little staining already around her panty line and on her arms anyone recommend anything to help remove it?

Next I'm going to look at the head I think with the eyes while I would love a holder for them so there movable I don't know how with half round so may just superglue them on.

Every-time I'm out looking at girls etc I'm always thinking of there cloths and styles I want to get for her and the silicon I want to get.

From everything nightgowns to clubbing dresses, pajamas etc even those sleeveless shirts.
So she is growing on you like i suspected she would??? :whistle:
I read your previous posts so will try to answer as best I can...
As for stuffing, I did the torso chamber, and also removed the inflatable leg chamber and filled with foam.... used a plastic hollow rod to ram in the foam chips, (from a flag like you take to sports games)... Be careful if you are doing the legs, dont put in too much foam at once, as I found it gets jammed up at the ankle area, and very hard to move into the feet, so use small quantities until you get past the calf region... I am not sure its a good idea to stuff the legs now, as they are heavy and tend to fall off because the leg/torso joint can't support the weight. But like you, I like the weight that she has now, quite good if she is on top :wink: I never bothered to stuff the arms, dont see the point unless you want more weight?
Not sure how to remove the staining, I just live with it... best to wash whatever you put in contact with her many times...
And for wigs etc, it makes all the difference... Selene has nice face, and its easy to make her look sexier... try false eyelashes :D I'm still in "lust" with one doll and in "love" with another :haha4: just based on how they look at the moment... I will post some pics one day :mrgreen:
I too was apprehensive about cutting off her hair, but have done so with both dolls, makes it a lot easier with wigs, and you can always get a blonde wig for the original look of Selene...
Im not sure why you want to waterproof her head? Its plastic and already impervious to moisture isnt it?
Thanks for the reply yea she has grown on me disappointed I cant use her but oh well, stuffing is all in like mentioned used a curtain puller I believe, I know what you mean with the ankle I took it slow and did allot of pushing.

Yea I may just cut it all off and eventually get a blond wig at some stage.

Was thinking false eyelashes and new makup I don't think I have the skills to do this but want to at least try it :lol:

What type of makeup etc d you use on dolls like this?

About waterproofing was mainly to make cleaning easier and shower her :D but that's something I may not do.

I think after hair and eyes etc it may be time for a name change to personalize her but Ill see when I get to that stage.

At night with the lights off she looks completely different and laying next to her she looks really natural not soo doll etc looking as she does in the day and really does it for me with the wigs.

murten86
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by murten86 »

Hey all long time lurker, first time poster.
First I would like to say I love the forum, you guys do great stuff with the dolls, chapeau.
Now my question, for my first doll I would love to get a Selene doll, the price is good and it looks great.
I have been looking for the doll but it seems there are 2 versions ''selene supreme goddess'' and ''Virtual Reality Dream Doll''.
Now the only difference I can find is the hair collor, does anyone know if there are any other differences?

About the package it is send in, how big is it really? And since I don't live alone here in house is it possible to hide in a good place? :whistle:
Else ill just buy a nice Vinyl Inflatable untill I got a nice place for myself :D .
I hope you guys can help me with my questions .

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

murten86 wrote:Hey all long time lurker, first time poster.
First I would like to say I love the forum, you guys do great stuff with the dolls, chapeau.
Now my question, for my first doll I would love to get a Selene doll, the price is good and it looks great.
I have been looking for the doll but it seems there are 2 versions ''selene supreme goddess'' and ''Virtual Reality Dream Doll''.
Now the only difference I can find is the hair collor, does anyone know if there are any other differences?

About the package it is send in, how big is it really? And since I don't live alone here in house is it possible to hide in a good place? :whistle:
Else ill just buy a nice Vinyl Inflatable untill I got a nice place for myself :D .

there are basically two versions: an older one with (purple) shoes attached to her feet, and a more recent version that doesn't have these "shoe-feet"

the box she comes in is rather big/bulky ... you're gonna think you're receiving a solid doll !! ... they could safe a lot on space by sending her off 'disassembled'

drguild

Post by drguild »

I believe there are 3 versions one with shoes one without and one with different hair and cloths.

Each has a different cost.

Both those names are part of the 1 product and printed the leaflet.

The box is full size so just over 155cm high by width of the body.

You can see more pics in my gallery of her in my sig.

She isn't too hide'able but you can take her apart if you have a reasonable sized area like a closet.

come2menow

Post by come2menow »

drguild wrote:I believe there are 3 versions one with shoes one without and one with different hair and cloths.

Each has a different cost.......
That is correct.
model 2D1670B (clothing. fixed shoes) - $320
basic model 2D1670 (fixed shoes no clothing): $270
model 2d1670A (clothing, detachable shoes): $380

Prices come from me, in case anybody is interested ;)
As far as hair color.... 2D1670B is supposed to have brown hair, however I just got one (it's on sale) and it's blond :) The model number is correct. There's quite a lot of confusion between the suppliers' and manufacturer's info, it just looks like nobody really knows what's up and what you gonna get :) But one thing that is firm is the clothes the doll comes with (or without) and the shoes being detachable only on model 2D1670A

knighthawk

Post by knighthawk »

drguild wrote: Thanks for the reply yea she has grown on me disappointed I cant use her but oh well, stuffing is all in like mentioned used a curtain puller I believe, I know what you mean with the ankle I took it slow and did allot of pushing.

Was thinking false eyelashes and new makup I don't think I have the skills to do this but want to at least try it :lol:

About waterproofing was mainly to make cleaning easier and shower her :D but that's something I may not do.

I think after hair and eyes etc it may be time for a name change to personalize her but Ill see when I get to that stage.

At night with the lights off she looks completely different and laying next to her she looks really natural not soo doll etc looking as she does in the day and really does it for me with the wigs.
Why can't you use her? Have you tried a different insert to the standard one? I use Fleshlights which are good apart from being damaged over time...
As for makeup, I have just used nail polish as lipstick, any other makeup tends to rub off as it doesnt work on plastic too well... and false eyelashes are good, you will find a lot of real girls use them... I would probably also try different eyes at some point
I still don't see the necessity of waterproofing the head, unless you want to apply a certain look with makeup and perhaps seal it, but that would mean you can't change it later without major hassle...
Yeah I agree, sometimes in low light she can look very erotic, and being stuffed makes her more substantial... I enjoy the cuddling at these times :D

knighthawk

Post by knighthawk »

murten86 wrote:Hey all long time lurker, first time poster.

Welcome to the forum...
Selene comes in 3 flavors.. details here;
http://www.delightsoftheflesh.com/index ... 74c921fd1c
Head is the same as this doll;
http://www.blowmeupsexdolls.com/Dolls/A ... eDoll.aspx
The box is big and holds her fully assembled, if you can buy locally and disassemble will make your life easier... as for hiding, same again, not hard if you pull her to bits, a fairly large box would do the job, longest parts are the legs.... or actually a cricket bag is good enough too... the big size bag will hold her, thats how I transport Selene before :whistle:

drguild

Post by drguild »

knighthawk wrote:
drguild wrote: Thanks for the reply yea she has grown on me disappointed I cant use her but oh well, stuffing is all in like mentioned used a curtain puller I believe, I know what you mean with the ankle I took it slow and did allot of pushing.

Why can't you use her? Have you tried a different insert to the standard one? I use Fleshlights which are good apart from being damaged over time...
As for makeup, I have just used nail polish as lipstick, any other makeup tends to rub off as it doesnt work on plastic too well... and false eyelashes are good, you will find a lot of real girls use them... I would probably also try different eyes at some point
I still don't see the necessity of waterproofing the head, unless you want to apply a certain look with makeup and perhaps seal it, but that would mean you can't change it later without major hassle...
Yeah I agree, sometimes in low light she can look very erotic, and being stuffed makes her more substantial... I enjoy the cuddling at these times :D
Hole in the torso is too too small with any insert in it for me without a insert i can just fit in the hole but worthless without a insert.

And I have the Meiki Zhang Xiao Yu which I'd love to use but too big.

So unusable in that sense unless I seriously modify the hole and get a insert that can fit me but not be as bulky as the Meiki I got.

Only reason I wanted to waterproof her was to take her in the shower etc and other things as the head the hair is embedded sown just inside and the water in shower etc would go through the hole where the hair is into the head. But I'll pass on that for now and may look at it later.

Same on the cuddling at night.

Once I do more I'll update you all :D

murten86
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by murten86 »

Thanks for the quick reply.
I decided to go with a vinyl inflatable for my first doll.
When ill get the room I will get a Selene doll, ill keep you in mind come2menow.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Hi, and welcome to the Forum, murten86.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

drguild wrote: Hole in the torso is too too small with any insert in it for me without a insert i can just fit in the hole but worthless without a insert.

So unusable in that sense unless I seriously modify the hole and get a insert that can fit me but not be as bulky as the Meiki I got.

Only reason I wanted to waterproof her was to take her in the shower etc and other things as the head the hair is embedded sown just inside and the water in shower etc would go through the hole where the hair is into the head. But I'll pass on that for now and may look at it later.

yeah, I agree: the holes for the insert are too small (even after removing those 'rings') ... combined wih the included insert there's just too little room, unless you've got a really small pecker. Have yet to address this issue for my Selene, and therefor she's packed away for now. Will try and figure out a solution (probably enlarging the holes and use separate vaginal and anal inserts) later.

drguild

Post by drguild »

life-is-plastic wrote:
drguild wrote: Hole in the torso is too too small with any insert in it for me without a insert i can just fit in the hole but worthless without a insert.

yeah, I agree: the holes for the insert are too small (even after removing those 'rings') ... combined wih the included insert there's just too little room, unless you've got a really small pecker. Have yet to address this issue for my Selene, and therefor she's packed away for now. Will try and figure out a solution (probably enlarging the holes and use separate vaginal and anal inserts) later.
If you figure something out let me know :D

knighthawk

Post by knighthawk »

life-is-plastic wrote:

Geez.. you guys must be hung like horses :haha4:
I removed the rings soon after purchase, and the included insert isnt good, and worse still, on the wrong angle, so that went too...
The Fleshlights I use are too big in diameter also, but I like the effect, as it is squashed into the small hole... I have experimented with Fleshlight in and out of the doll, I think I prefer it in the doll
Im handy with tools (no not that :D ), so maybe I will enlarge the hole big enough for a Fleshlight case to fit? Theres enough room in the torso to probably hold the whole case (not measured it yet)
I dont really want to drill the doll, but it might work out ok.. I'm thinking a holesaw to enlarge the diameter, so long as it will not clash with the leg joints

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

knighthawk wrote:
life-is-plastic wrote:

Geez.. you guys must be hung like horses :haha4:
I removed the rings soon after purchase, and the included insert isnt good, and worse still, on the wrong angle, so that went too...
The Fleshlights I use are too big in diameter also, but I like the effect, as it is squashed into the small hole... I have experimented with Fleshlight in and out of the doll, I think I prefer it in the doll
Im handy with tools (no not that :D ), so maybe I will enlarge the hole big enough for a Fleshlight case to fit? Theres enough room in the torso to probably hold the whole case (not measured it yet)
I dont really want to drill the doll, but it might work out ok.. I'm thinking a holesaw to enlarge the diameter, so long as it will not clash with the leg joints
think we'll have to be carefull with enlarging the holes circular ... indeed because of the proximity of the legs joints ... been thinking about oval enlargement of the holes, but need to have a good look at inserts that would fit. Fleshlights might be an option, but I don't think I'll like the big 'bump' they would create (from a visual point of view).

INFORMATIONS