www.funwestdoll.com

Selene Supreme Goddess

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
JackT

jack3000...

Post by JackT »

jack3000,

If my correspondence with Nanma is any indication, it is unlikely that Bill was given any information about shipping. Nanma only deals with distributors or potential distributors who seek a sample (or 3) or a large quantity shipment, and in their words to me, ...

"You can instruct your appointed Air freight forwarder to pick up the goods at Chai Wan, and then transport to the Airport."

A lot of "you and your", and not much "we and our" in that statement. Nanma doesn't do shipping.

That's when the distributor has to take the dimensions, weight, value, etc to a freight forwarder (I chose UPS, maybe others in HK are cheaper) and do the legwork. I started with this # (1-800-PICK-UPS (800-742-5877)), informed them I wanted to import goods from HK to US, and wanted a quote. They gave me the quote ($450 for one doll), then needed to transfer me to Sales Customer Service to set up a UPS account, which I declined having decided that it was already too expensive for my budget and an account setup may incur more costs. Duty and customs costs could not be determined until port arrival in the US and were not included in the quote.

Perhaps it's just me, but when I think "customs" I imagine some underpaid forklift operator hoisting my lady into a dark corner of the customs storage area and performing additional QC checks at no additional charge...(!!!) I may have just been reading this forum for too many years, and the imagination is running wild.

Bill, I hope I did not step out of line by answering a question directed at you. jack3000, I hope you don't mind my input as well.

Cheers,

JackT

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

The only thing that I have to add is that my request was for a sample and three is the minimum for a sample and as JackT said....They don't ship and ownership transfers at their warehouse so customs and shipping has to be arranged by the purchaser. This is all too much work and the risk is way too great. I'll wait for her to hit the market here.

Maybe Tabo could make the purchase but the final price would be the same as to purchase from Australia for sure.

Have patience.

Pinklady

Post by Pinklady »

:( Are you all ignoring me as a dumb blonde?

There has to be some type of relationship between TDF and the TDF Toy store. I could contact them directly but if TDF has an HMFIC* of Toy Store realtionship, then they could at least inquire abut the Toy Store offering Selene.

Pinklady

* A military acronym from my old Womens Army Corps Nurse days. It stands for: Head Mo-Fo In Charge

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

Pinklady,

You are not being ignored but we have been through all of this before with toys and dolls on the Doll Forum store. We have sent requests for products but they respond that product decisions are made by a committee with sales charts and probabilities so I never got my Dumb Blonde Head Crusher listed there.

It is a form letter that is sent to all who request product listings. Ishtara posted it somewhere on the forum but I can't find it in a search...maybe lost by now. I'm sure they get several requests each day and can't do business by stocking every item requested but market pressure may do it over time.

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

Let's see what I get back from Lady Calston. As I said, I have designed items for them... so if I wanted something... they would just throw it into the order with their stuff. The only reason I didn't do it before was because of how Namda works... I wanted a cheapo inflatable to experiment on... I could have gotten them for $10 each... but they have a minimum $500 (as I recall) so I would have had 50 of them... WAY more than I would ever need.

Now these dolls are in the $300+ category... so if Calston is still willing to work with me... I may be able to get some at a reasonable cost. If so... we can find out how many people are interested and if I commit to him... then he will order. He will make a few dollars on the deal... but we should stil get a good price.

He usually gets back to me pretty quick... I'm busy this week... but if I get the chance I'll call him. (They are based in Canada with offices in New York.)

I'll follow up in a few days.

Jerry
Use http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to calculate prices.

I never met a latex inflatable I didn't like...
Buy at the Doll Forum Toy Store... Give a doll a home!

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

I got a response back grom Lady Calston...
Hey Jerry,

These dolls are generally not cheap to buy and, of course, we would have to inventory them. Are you that confident that they would sell? If you want to take on the marketing efforts and you think that YOU could sell them, I'd consider handling the credit card processing and inventory and shipping etc. We could do a test program. But, I don't have the time to personally take on a whole marketing campaign. Give me Nanma's model number and I will get their price and min order quantity.

Take care
Larry
So... someone please give me the model number and I'll see what I can do.
Jerry

lolipop

Post by lolipop »

Model NO. 2D1670

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

i'm still looking for model NO. R2D2 so i can have my very own astromech droid! the X-WING is still on back order though :( (sorry i couldn't resist)

all joking aside, i'd definitley buy this doll! she looks amazing and is fairly inexpensive. count me in as a potential buyer.

~BS~
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

I did a search on the model number...

http://www.esquireproducts.com/dolls.html

$150.00 in Austrailia.

I have Larry at Lady Calston looking to see what they will cost for the USA and Canada. I'll post as soon as I know.

Jerry

JackT

Original

Post by JackT »

Jerry/All,

Here is the original thread about the Selene doll. It's here that Nonfactor pointed out that http://www.esquireproducts.com tends to underprice most products that it offers somewhat unrealistically.

Cheers,

JackT

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Original

Post by Nonfactor »

JackT wrote:Jerry/All,

Here is the original thread about the Selene doll. It's here that Nonfactor pointed out that http://www.esquireproducts.com tends to underprice most products that it offers somewhat unrealistically.

Cheers,

JackT
I'm not really sure anymore if they are actually underpricing.

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

I just wrote to them to have a quote for shipping to France.

ddr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ddr »

Selene is really interesting. I hope in Germany I can get the doll from gummipuppen.de or toy-company.de.
But there are still some critical questions that can’t be answered by more pictures but only by a tester!
- The doll looks very beautiful. But how does the doll feel? How soft is her body? The breasts? Is she more like a mannequin or a strong inflated vinyl doll? Is the plastic cover more like a hard shell or a flexible skin?
- How safe is the connection between the torso, the arms and especially the legs? Is there a danger of them popping out when the doll is “in use”?
- Is the doll able to sit?
- If the doll is standing with her upper body bend down: is there a vaginal entry from behind possible? Where is the position of the anal entry? If You look at http://www.bittysboudoir.com.au./dolls/selene.jpg the position shown on the cross section differs a lot from the detailed photo on the left. And on the photo of gummipuppen.de http://www.gummipuppen.de/forum/attachm ... 1176313895 the insert looks different to the other pictures…

So if someone managed to get this doll could he answer this questions, please?
I wonder if I should buy Selene because a month ago I bought the inflatable vinyl doll Leah Lust (100€, she has the identical lovely head as Selene, a body with only few seams, a belly, loveclone nipples, vagina and anus, moveable arms and molded hands and feet...).

doppler

Post by doppler »

Assuming it looks like http://www.gummipuppen.de/forum/attachm ... 1176313895 then this doll is just about perfect for me. It comes apart easily for storage, it has a nice head, it has moving arms/legs, and most importantly, its insert is positioned so you can have sex with it without having to do pushups!

The only thing I'd like to see added is bendable knees... even visible knee joints like you see on action figures would work for me. But I can live with straight legs since the rest of this doll is just perfect.

I'll most likely pick one up if there is ever a store willing to ship this to Canada.

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

Well I got information back from Larry at Calston...

We can get a "sample" of the dolls... 10 of them for about $125 each. With shipping we would need to sell them for somewhere between $150 and $175 to make it worthwhile. That isn't so bad... but here is the problem.

1) Larry would be willing to order them... but would likely need confirmation or more likely some cash up front. 10 dolls... likely $1500 give or take. More than I want to shell out of my pocket.

2) Namda would take 4 months to ship. I don't know why... but they are a pain to get stuff from any faster than that.
The minimum would be $150.00 for use to break even with shipping. Plus, the turn around time frame (from order to delivery in-house) is four months. That does not include the time you wait before placing the order.

Larry
So... I don't know how helpful I can be... unless someone else wants to front the money and work with Larry on this. I'm just not able to finance that at this time. (Sorry.)

Jerry

INFORMATIONS