www.funwestdoll.com

Selene Supreme Goddess

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Britti_Lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Britti_Lover »

8)
From what little we can see - this doll looks almost as good as a $6,000 realdoll:

More pics would be nice - I'd like to see more of this doll - it could be what this market has needed - a light weight and good looking blow up doll.

:wink:

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

dolls

Post by timetraveler1 »

i still think some company should take the time to make a latex doll with thicker latex and with a body sin color like the photo above , even though it cost more i think it could be sold for more to , and would sell. i would like to hit the big lottery !! i would try it !! :D

Aztecace

Be patient.

Post by Aztecace »

This doll will be distributed in the U.S eventually. The only way I could see this being speeded up a bit, is if we petition Nanma's U.S. distributor. If they believe they have a product that will sell, then it will become available. I would recommend waiting for a product review though.

ddr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ddr »

Interesting news for You!
I´m in contact with www.toy-company.de. It´s a German online-shop I have very good experiences with: friendly service, good prices, very fast delivery (in Germany). I have no business relations to this company.

They informed me that they hope to get a “sufficient amount” of Selenes around the 21st or 22nd calendar week. They also try to post some pictures of her next weekend.
I asked if they also ship to US. They answered that it would be “wonderful” to have overseas costumers!

That´s all the information I´ve got.
For further information ask: kontakt@toy-company.de.
I have no information about the price for the doll or international shipment.

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

Thanks Ddr :D

ddr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ddr »

Here´s the English site of toy-company:
http://www.toy-company.co.uk
E-mail: kontakt@toy-company.co.uk

(so they should be able to speak English :wink: )

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

doll price

Post by timetraveler1 »

how do you figure euro price to how much that would be in american dollars . ??? 8O

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

Type 200 Euros in $ into Google.

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

Here is a handy currency converter...
http://www.xe.com/ucc/
Jerry
Use http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to calculate prices.

I never met a latex inflatable I didn't like...
Buy at the Doll Forum Toy Store... Give a doll a home!

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

web site

Post by timetraveler1 »

thanks jerry , as always , this is something i can actually use that is easy , i saved it to favorites and placed it in another file !! :) the only thing i see with this doll is its to bad they didn't make a ball socket where
the legs could be spread wide (outward) and also in the knees area for bending then i could honestly say this doll would have 100 percent gave others a run for their money but even as it is i would say it is 80 percent their unless "their is quality problems , which i hope not as this is a really nice looking doll they have created , am very anxouse to hear a good
honest review of one of theese when someone buys one . :wink: :D :D

doppler

Post by doppler »

Yeah I agree, ball sockets for the thighs and knees would be great, but as it is now its a great start anyway.

Still, my biggest concern is if the limbs will accidently pop out during 'use' of the doll. Hopefully it is designed well enough to prevent this.

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

I'll tell you what...

If somebody buys me one... I'll sacrifice my time and energy by providing an excellent review of the doll. I'll even get Adriana involved to make sure we cover the female opinions on her. :D

Yep... that's what I'm about... providing that little extra for the group. 8)

Jerry
Use http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to calculate prices.

I never met a latex inflatable I didn't like...
Buy at the Doll Forum Toy Store... Give a doll a home!

zichzich75
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by zichzich75 »

I have to have one of these dolls. She looks amazing! Does anyone here know if gummipuppen.de or bittysboudoir.com.au will ship to the UK?

Also, how about these guys? http://www.delightsoftheflesh.com/store ... ts_id=6842

ddr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ddr »

zichzich75,
also keep an eye on www.toy-company.co.uk (they don´t offer Selene yet but see my post above!). It´s a German company but the address of their international site ...co.uk and the possibility to convert the prices to £ seems to indicate that they ship to the UK.

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

zichzich75 wrote: Also, how about these guys? http://www.delightsoftheflesh.com/store ... ts_id=6842
I tried to order her there and got this message :

"Products marked with *** are available by order.
This means they will take approx. 1-3 weeks to deliver after payment has cleared, as these items need to be ordered before we can ship them to you"

So they don't actually have her in stock.
I'd suggest to add her in our DF Toy store, i'm sure it's gonna sell like hot cakes.

INFORMATIONS