www.tayu-doll.com

Does Tayu doll have any problem or downsides?

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
lovedollman

Does Tayu doll have any problem or downsides?

Post by lovedollman »

I'm looking to buy a doll. So far, I like Sino doll and Tayu doll.

I like Tayu doll's design including head, body, and private parts.
But I read a post in the forum that one problem with Tayu doll is when you squeeze one boob, the other one inflates. I'm guessing it's because of the air filled foam. Is it really true? I would like to hear other's opinions on this.

Also, I heard Tayu doll's body is so soft that it squeezes too much and actually gives you bad touching experience.

One post said body joints get too loose.

If you have experienced any kind of problem with your Tayu doll (such as paint peeling, skin peeling, creasing, deforming), please share.

Thanks !

stevenm2000

Re: Does Tayu doll have any problem or downsides?

Post by stevenm2000 »

I have a Tayu 148cm and not not experienced any of the issues described above. The breasts are great and never have an issue with the other breast when squeezing. My joints are not too loose and she lays on her back in bed most of the time. Her butt is not deformed and dont have an creases anywhere.

She is definitely softer than my Elsababe but she doesnt feel strange.

I cant speak to the other Tayu sizes but the 148cm doll is pretty nice. I've been thinking about a 155 B cup Yuyan recently.

I have no regrets or hesitations about Tayu with my experiences so far. Only thing I would do differently is would not get the mole under the eye.
Elsababe 148cm small breasts with Inoue Miu head
Tayu 148cm
SE 151cm

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Maybe the gaping butt hole is abit distracting ,I wish they had a balloon knot to cover it when not in use.

hentai747

Post by hentai747 »

They have no hardened feet option, so if you are a foot fetish and want the standing function you have the only option "standing with studs".
And I think that a shipment without that option may cause damaging on the soles of her feet

stevenm2000

Post by stevenm2000 »

They have a standing without studs option. Just can't leave her for days on her feet. My 148 does not have studs and I pose her often on her feet. She mainly stays in bed or sits in a chair at my desk when working from home.

I believe the other sizes, only the toe is separated, but need to double confirm. She does have very pretty realististic feet.

Agree would be nice at times for her to have hardened feet so she could be stored on her feet, but I like the current softness of her feet and how they look. I dont think her feet are fragile at all.

I am more conscious of where her hands and fingers are when moving her.
Tayu 148cm
SE 151cm

hentai747

Post by hentai747 »

stevenm2000 wrote:They have a standing without studs option. Just can't leave her for days on her feet. My 148 does not have studs and I pose her often on her feet. She mainly stays in bed or sits in a chair at my desk when working from home.

I believe the other sizes, only the toe is separated, but need to double confirm. She does have very pretty realististic feet.

Agree would be nice at times for her to have hardened feet so she could be stored on her feet, but I like the current softness of her feet and how they look. I dont think her feet are fragile at all.

So the standing option without studs allows her to stay for a while on her feet? And there is no risk to find her feet damaged during the shipment like with other brands? Are you sure?
This would be a GREAT news for me!
I really don't like those studs, and I would store her on a chair with a memory foam pillow for the day time and on bed for night.
This could make me pull the trigger at next promotion (may be Saint Valentine's day..?)

Quater

Post by Quater »

As to the vagina - a depth of just 13 or 15 cm cannot be adequate?

stevenm2000

Post by stevenm2000 »

hentai747 wrote:So the standing option without studs allows her to stay for a while on her feet? And there is no risk to find her feet damaged during the shipment like with other brands? Are you sure?
I really don't like those studs, and I would store her on a chair with a memory foam pillow for the day time and on bed for night.
This could make me pull the trigger at next promotion (may be Saint Valentine's day..?)
Below is the foot option off the MyRobotDoll website. I have the 148 standing feet without studs.

Below that is the bottom of her foot which looks pretty good.

Again, this is the 148 and I believe the other Tayu models only the big toe is separated, but suggest you confirm if looking at those models. They ALL have the same standing foot option though.

She wears a 4.5 or 5 depending on brand.
Attachments
studs.png
studs.png (78.22 KiB) Viewed 8021 times
tayu_feet.png
tayu_feet.png (1.91 MiB) Viewed 8021 times
Tayu 148cm
SE 151cm

garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by garriola83 »

I've heard good things about Tayu. Light weight (probably because its air-filled foam) and the feel is great.
But there aren't enough reviews or owners in this forum for me to make an informed buying decision.

stevenm2000

Post by stevenm2000 »

garriola83 wrote:I've heard good things about Tayu. Light weight (probably because its air-filled foam) and the feel is great.
But there aren't enough reviews or owners in this forum for me to make an informed buying decision.
Totally agree. I am not sure what their demographic is. I think there are only 2 authorized resellers on TDF.

My purchase was influenced by weight. So figured I'd try my luck with her.

So far no problems :)
Tayu 148cm
SE 151cm

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

You likely get away with standing on regular feet due to how light they are

Feet detail on the 148cm is amazing! They might be the best on the market, but im not much of a foot guy

Not sure if they op is referring to my recent thoughts, but the skeleton hasnt become loose, its just not as firm and tight as sino

Mine still stands and poses just fine

lovedollman

Post by lovedollman »

stevenm2000 wrote:I have a Tayu 148cm and not not experienced any of the issues described above. The breasts are great and never have an issue with the other breast when squeezing. My joints are not too loose and she lays on her back in bed most of the time. Her butt is not deformed and dont have an creases anywhere.

She is definitely softer than my Elsababe but she doesnt feel strange.

I cant speak to the other Tayu sizes but the 148cm doll is pretty nice. I've been thinking about a 155 B cup Yuyan recently.

I have no regrets or hesitations about Tayu with my experiences so far. Only thing I would do differently is would not get the mole under the eye.
Thank you for your reply.
May I ask, how long have you owned your Tayu doll? Do you own any other brand? Maybe Top-Sino ?

lovedollman

Post by lovedollman »

hentai747 wrote:
stevenm2000 wrote:They have a standing without studs option. Just can't leave her for days on her feet. My 148 does not have studs and I pose her often on her feet. She mainly stays in bed or sits in a chair at my desk when working from home.

So the standing option without studs allows her to stay for a while on her feet? And there is no risk to find her feet damaged during the shipment like with other brands? Are you sure?
What kind of promotion do the Sellers offer on Tayu Dolls ? How much would the discount be?

stevenm2000

Post by stevenm2000 »

lovedollman wrote: Thank you for your reply.
May I ask, how long have you owned your Tayu doll? Do you own any other brand? Maybe Top-Sino ?
I've only had her for two months now. Could be a different conversation after 6 months :)
lovedollman wrote:What kind of promotion do the Sellers offer on Tayu Dolls ? How much would the discount be?
I've only seen a few hundred dollars off. Haven't seen any free options since they are pretty much all inclusive already.

I got her with implanted hair which has pros and cons. The big pro is not dealing with a wig. She's got a lot of hair though. Only con I can think of is she keeps that hair and style.
Tayu 148cm
SE 151cm

hentai747

Post by hentai747 »

lovedollman wrote:What kind of promotion do the Sellers offer on Tayu Dolls ? How much would the discount be?
I don't know if they are going to do any promotion, for example E. B. Does it frequently. Right now TAYU is 51 bucks off, really a little discount. I hope TAYU or Myrobotdoll get a better discount for Saint Valentine, a 10% should make the deal for me. Anyway I have time and I'll be waiting for the right moment to pull the trigger

INFORMATIONS