Starpery.com

Spine Broken, Any ideas on how to fix it?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
RavensBestFriend
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Spine Broken, Any ideas on how to fix it?

Post by RavensBestFriend »

Thanks Rev. Jack! I do really appreciate the advice, and the T part suggestion. I'll post the stuffed pics here so you can see the effect before I take anything out. My thoughts were to use a piece of TPE cut in the oval size that the slit in her back has become, not to stitch up the original. This way it should relieve a bit of the stress, in that she will physically be bigger TPE wise. Worst case, I have to cut her open again and do the repair again (using your suggested part I'm thinking). I've seen some of your posts, you really are an expert with some very detailed work, just like a real surgeon. Here are the new pics (she is not sealed up yet)...
Attachments
20221021_123508.jpg
20221021_123508.jpg (2.24 MiB) Viewed 329 times
20221021_123459.jpg
20221021_123459.jpg (2.06 MiB) Viewed 329 times
20221021_123453.jpg
20221021_123453.jpg (2.18 MiB) Viewed 329 times
20221021_123441.jpg
20221021_123441.jpg (2.14 MiB) Viewed 329 times
20221021_123355.jpg
20221021_123355.jpg (2.51 MiB) Viewed 329 times

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

If you are going ahead with the repair, and insist on keeping her stuffed, then yeah, using an oval of TPE as a patch is your best bet.
I would use heat, and secure the sides WELL before getting heat near the top or bottom. Those two points are under stress, so securing the patch sides first might save you from a shoulder to ass zipper. Warm the original and patch TPE edges before you drip molten TPE on them, it will enhance the bond.

God Speed and Good Luck.
Reverend Jack.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Grimus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Grimus »

Hi Rev. Jack.. I'm new on the forum and I made a post about wanting to fix my tpe dolls toes. Someone replied and suggested I contact you.. do you happen to have some toes someone could buy and adhesive onto the doll? I havnt quite made the 5 post threshold yet to share photos but its just some disconnected (and lost) toes and maybe a little tpe from where the toes were. Half debating to buy some tpe feet and just cut the old ones off and adhesive the new, more realistic looking ones, on.. but knowing my luck the skin shades would be diff or I'd botch the operation and end up doing even more damage than just keeping the feet in roller skates.. I do want to learn more about repair though.. repair would be better than just buying a new doll while letting the others turn into dirty ripped zombies of their former selves.

jizzyjazzy23
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jizzyjazzy23 »

@Revjack
Hey man saw this post talking about a broken doll spine. Would you be willing to repair my doll's spine if I sent my doll out to you? I can pay you for your work.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Generally owners learn how to DIY on this forum :)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

jizzyjazzy23 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:00 pm @Revjack
Hey man saw this post talking about a broken doll spine. Would you be willing to repair my doll's spine if I sent my doll out to you? I can pay you for your work.
I am willing to help you repair your dolls spine. Repairing your own girl is a major rush and I wholly recommend it. If you are close by, then we can get together and work on it together, no problem.
The issue with repairing someone else's girl is that the repair is never 100%. There are scars, compromises. Some folks expectations are unrealistic, so they need to be involved.
So what kind of doll. And what kind of break?

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

jizzyjazzy23
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jizzyjazzy23 »

RevJack wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:30 pm
jizzyjazzy23 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:00 pm
I am willing to help you repair your dolls spine. Repairing your own girl is a major rush and I wholly recommend it. If you are close by, then we can get together and work on it together, no problem.
The issue with repairing someone else's girl is that the repair is never 100%. There are scars, compromises. Some folks expectations are unrealistic, so they need to be involved.

Reverend Jack
I think it’s a YL doll, here’s a link if you need it: https://anniesdollhouse.com/meet-valent ... -sex-doll/
And the lower back section of the spine snapped apart.

jizzyjazzy23
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jizzyjazzy23 »

RevJack wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:30 pm
jizzyjazzy23 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:00 pm @Revjack

Reverend Jack
Can you message me about this? The site won’t let me message you.

INFORMATIONS