www.wmdolls.com

To insert or not insert…

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Rdriver731

To insert or not insert…

Post by Rdriver731 »

So I was reading a thread on a guy who needed help with having sex with his doll and the sleeve insert came up as a negative for these dolls. Is fixed a better option?. I figured the insert would be made ultra soft TPE compared to a doll made with normal TPE blend. I’d rather stick my pecker in ultra soft than something harder. Am I missing something?

Also, I figured resale value of a fixed doll is less than an insert. Aren’t there 3rd party sellers of inserts that are better than WM? So much to explore.

I’ve been told inserts are easier to clean up. Maybe this gentlemen has a shorter pecker and would’ve been better off with fixed. Are Inserts for longer peckers and fixed for shorter? What’s considered short? Ugh

Bobby Carrot

Re: To insert or not insert…

Post by Bobby Carrot »

Rdriver731 wrote:So I was reading a thread on a guy who needed help with having sex with his doll and the sleeve insert came up as a negative for these dolls. Is fixed a better option?. I figured the insert would be made ultra soft TPE compared to a doll made with normal TPE blend. I’d rather stick my pecker in ultra soft than something harder. Am I missing something?

Also, I figured resale value of a fixed doll is less than an insert. Aren’t there 3rd party sellers of inserts that are better than WM? So much to explore.

I’ve been told inserts are easier to clean up. Maybe this gentlemen has a shorter pecker and would’ve been better off with fixed. Are Inserts for longer peckers and fixed for shorter? What’s considered short? Ugh

If you're marrying your doll ('til death do you part), then fixed.
If she's a temporary girlfriend, then insert or fixed.
The vagina on fixed will be used and abused....no amount of chemicals will make that new or safe for new owner.
The insert model...just stick a brand new sleeve in there and you're good to go.
Most people don't sell their insert models, if you haven't noticed

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

I figured the insert would be made ultra soft TPE compared to a doll made with normal TPE blend. I’d rather stick my pecker in ultra soft than something harder. Am I missing something?

The hole is of the same material as the rest of the doll. If she's TPE then her hole will be too. Lube is required no matter the method.

That's a perception but its up the seller to make clear it was cleaned. And there are usually inquiries regardless of insert or built-in.

A common depth for built-in I've seen dolls typically accommodate is 8-9 inches. But the doll description page should provide this information

I'll counter Bobby Carrot's point which are good points and say what matters most to you? Aesthetic? Or function?

Built-in offers the most realistic experience, at least initially. Labias and stuff like that that hangs a bit will wear down eventually.

I wouldn't guess more owners sell one type of doll over the other. I've been both on sale so the point of which goes on sale more for a particular reason is substituting a presumption without out merit. People sell their doll for all sorts of reasons not related to her private parts.

Inserts are by their very nature not aesthetically pleasing, when taking in the overall art of the doll, not just focusing on the vagina: color mismatch is one obvious detractor. Then there are sizing issues, slippage of the insert, etc.

Personally I always go built-in. Take pictures of her lovely parts to admire for all eternity knowing that eventually it will fade but the hole itself will remain. Any other part of her can fail before that happens anyway. These are dolls....not people as we all understand so wear and tear will happen anywhere on her body.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

Rdriver731

Post by Rdriver731 »

Yeah the 164J is not picture worthy with legs spread open so I’m not really interested in aesthetics as I am function and feeling. Sounds like insert is the better way to go. Thanks for your Input.

richyhawk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by richyhawk »

I've owned 3 WMdolls all of which were inserts.

The biggest negative is the wear and tear caused when you insert and remove the insert. The inner labia will tear after around 20 uses and after that the vaginal orifice will slowly start to tear and flake. I think the infamous crotch tears are also quicker to appear because of the 'in and out' stress when you are putting in the sleeve and taking it out.

I recently bought a 157B with insert and have been very careful with how I put in and take out the sleeve, but in spite of this, I've already started to see damage occuring.

I can't compare to a built-in as I've never had a doll with a built-in vag.

Trailboss

Post by Trailboss »

I just bought a 160 b insert model in tan. She came with two heads and two inserts on normal and one that is supposed to need less or no lube. One is regular as the dolls material and the other is Soft... very nice. I have used one of my original inserts from 8 years ago. It's very soft and feels natural, not tight and bumpy like so many with "enhanced ribbs and the like". I use a little lube on the outside of the insert to aid in the insertion. Never had a problem. My Urologist said for good Prostate health you as a man should be unloading on average 200 times a year. I was married 24 yrs.... that never happened. I've had built in models in the past and they are a pain to clean, especially after a late night session when you just cuddle and slip off to sleep. Also if you forget to clean a built in it can be a real mess, the smell will really get your attention. With my insert model I simply slip it out and carry it to the shower with me. I found a spray can of isopropyl alcohol which works very well when cleaning the insert cavity. I've had my current doll 5 yrs now and she's still in excellent condition. Fun to use the odd masturbation toy as an insert, makes for a little variety. The new WM160 b has a thicker vag. entrance and has the same experience as a built in. Hope this will help. Cheers.

rabuco
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by rabuco »

From personal experience with built-in and insert dolls, I must say, feeling-wise, I definitely prefer the built-in. Just feels more natural and 'whole' ;), and wear and tear is a problem with inserts also in my experience.
I just came to a point where I used the insert doll less, although it is easier to clean, than the doll with fixed vagina. Condoms do make it easier with built-ins, though for sure, that's not everyone's idea of fun.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

This is really interesting, my experience goes against this flow. It may be the way I use my dolls.
I have three dolls in my home office, two more in the "room over there". If I am working and take a break, maybe to get a little lunch or maybe to just get a little, it is the insert doll that gets hammered.
It is so easy to just "tear off a quick one" with my insert doll. I just bust a nut, pull the insert, throw it in the sink and get back to work. Next time I go take a piss I'll wash the insert and turn it inside out and dry it with a paper towel. My built-in dolls watch more action than they get.
If I have the evening by myself, then the built in might get the attention, but that's because she is my favorite and I can take the time to take care of her after. 50/50%

If I have the whole weekend, then it's my built in. She is my favorite, I take the time to do the whole visual thing, and I will take her to bed hammer her twice and clean her in the morning when I get up and shower.

Oh, and I have several inserts, different internal diameters and textures, spice of life and all that.

So my inserts wind up getting hella more action than my built-ins do.

Rev. Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

INFORMATIONS