sanhuiofficial.com

My lascivious lady, Lyra (SH 145 A Cup w/Head 16)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

My lascivious lady, Lyra (SH 145 A Cup w/Head 16)

Post by Jonathan- »

Here is my first Sanhui girl, Lyra
Lyra is a loose-jointed 145 A cup (1st generation version) with head #16.
I really want to thank Wight for sharing his lovely Ginevra here on the forum. :glou:

I'm a total sucker for small breasts, and, to my taste, Ginevra's were the most wonderful I had ever seen on a doll. As soon as I saw her, I knew I needed to have a doll with this perfect form. Having discovered Wight's thread only very recently, and with Sanhui listing only their 2nd generation 145 A (revised to have bigger boobs) on their site, I initially thought that Sanhui had discontinued the original model, and that I had lost my opportunity to have a girl like this of my own. But, after doing a bit of digging and emailing, I was relieved and glad to find out that Sanhui still makes the original 145 A upon request, and even offers it with the upgrade options that their newer dolls have! It's incredibly difficult to find silicone dolls with breasts this size and shape, so I'm really, really happy that Sanhui still makes this beauty.

I placed my order on January 18th (knowing that production would be delayed due to CNY), and received my doll yesterday, February 16th. I took a lot of photos of the unboxing and technical photos of relevant details, but I will include those, along with some more in-depth thoughts, in a later post (after I've had some time to get to know her a bit better).

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: My lascivious lady, Lyra (SH 145 A Cup w/Head 16)

Post by 4891d »

I agree with you, Ginevra has a beautiful body, very harmonious. And now Lyra! You did well to ask Sanhui directly. :thumbs_up:
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Great news! Lyra will be a good fit to your group of dolls of same height. And thanks for the nice comment, 4891d as well.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

She looks great, J! That's one of the few Asian faces Sanhui has that I think is actually sexy af. Congrats!

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

4891d wrote:I agree with you, Ginevra has a beautiful body, very harmonious. And now Lyra! You did well to ask Sanhui directly. :thumbs_up:
Yes, I'm so glad I did some inquiring and was able to order this lovely girl. Thanks for stopping by, 4891d!
Wight wrote:Great news! Lyra will be a good fit to your group of dolls of same height. And thanks for the nice comment, 4891d as well.
Hi, Wight! Yes, Lyra is fitting in very nicely with her petite sisters. I'm only 163cm tall myself, so she and her sisters are not too much shorter than me. They're nice and light, too :)
wynncamp52 wrote:She looks great, J! That's one of the few Asian faces Sanhui has that I think is actually sexy af. Congrats!
Thanks, Wynn! Yeah, I tend to fall for doll faces that have a subtle smiling expression rather than a more lustful expression, but Head 16 was so attractive to me that I couldn't resist.

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

In this post, I'll share some photos of her unboxing and some technical photos of the features of her body. I don't typically do fully nude photos of my doll ladies, but I'll do so here to give a more informative overview of the 145 A model and face 16. Also, here are the specs and options for this doll:

Body: 145 A cup (1st generation version)
Head: #16
Eye Color: #4
Skin Tone: #2
Areola Color: #2
Areola Size: 4cm
Labia Color: #2
Pubic Hair: None
Feet: Non-Standing
Joints: Loose
Skeleton: Flexi-skeleton
Soft Breasts: Yes
Soft Belly: Yes
Soft Vagina: Yes
Textured Skin: Yes
Permanent Nipple Pigmentation: Yes
Permanent Labia Pigmentation: Yes
Hymen: None
Butt: Normal
Thighs: Normal

Overall, I'm pretty happy with how she turned out. The only thing I regret is choosing the soft belly option. It feels OK, but its softness makes it so the abdomen doesn't hold its form when her torso is bent forward, and a small bulge is created where the soft belly is. This is not so great for photography, and the slightly softer feel compared to the rest of the body isn't really worth the unsightliness of the bulging effect. At least, not to me.

The soft breasts, however, feel very nice and are very worth having.

The soft vagina also feels very, very nice. I gather from other forum posts that it won't last long-term, but I'll enjoy it while I can, and I don't regret choosing this option.

The textured skin looks pretty nice, but it's really only noticeable in a good side light. I took some pictures trying to highlight it on her hands, feet, leg, and chest.

Her loose joints are different from my other loose-jointed girls in that they are much looser. Lyra is floppy girl, haha. The only firm joints are in her neck and waist. Her wrists and ankles have a moderate tightness, just enough to hold their positions. The rest of her limb joints are very loose, and cannot hold any pose. This means that posing her during photo shoots is going to be very limited, but I can work with that. She is very nice to cuddle with, very accommodating to quick position changes. Though her joints are looser than I thought they would be, I still prefer them to tight joints, and don't regret choosing this option.

Face 16 has more of a sultry look than I usually go for, as I mostly prefer faces with a slight smile. But, I still found her attractive, and liked that she has features that are reminiscent of the Kayla head (from another manufacturer), which is a face that I've always admired. The expression on the face 16 isn't quite as versatile for photography as a slight smile would be, but the challenge in finding good angles should make my shoots more interesting for me.
Unboxing photos:

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

The seam lines are a bit strong in places. Also, we can see the bulging of the soft belly here:

And the way the bulging effect is reduced by arching the back a bit:

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

And, back to photos taken just for fun, here's Lyra in her new black dress:

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

I really like this pose. It's very natural. And so is Lyra's expression, as if you caught her stroking herself (surprised, but not angry. I think she's going to ask for your help instead).
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

girldollboy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by girldollboy »

Is it impossible to buy Dolls like Lyra now? Is there any risk of flat chest?

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

girldollboy wrote:Is it impossible to buy Dolls like Lyra now? Is there any risk of flat chest?
Sorry mate, you won't get this doll in an authoritarian country like the UK. The OP lives in PNW (I believe that means Pacific North West) and I'm going to quit this stupid little island and emigrate there :wink:

Real shame for us Brits, this is a lovely doll, but she's too short for the UK. Need to be 150cm+ to get past the toy enforcement agency, and with a chest like this, she'd really need to be 160cm (I've heard of 158A's being seized.)

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

4891d wrote:I really like this pose. It's very natural. And so is Lyra's expression, as if you caught her stroking herself (surprised, but not angry. I think she's going to ask for your help instead).
Thanks, 4891d! Yes, I'm glad that even though she's loose-jointed, I can still manage to get her into natural poses like these :)

Hunt the Shunt wrote:
girldollboy wrote:Is it impossible to buy Dolls like Lyra now? Is there any risk of flat chest?
Sorry mate, you won't get this doll in an authoritarian country like the UK. The OP lives in PNW (I believe that means Pacific North West) and I'm going to quit this stupid little island and emigrate there :wink:

Real shame for us Brits, this is a lovely doll, but she's too short for the UK. Need to be 150cm+ to get past the toy enforcement agency, and with a chest like this, she'd really need to be 160cm (I've heard of 158A's being seized.)
Hi, girldollboy. HtS is right--I'm in the Pacific Northwest region of the United Sates, and we have no issues importing dolls like these in my part of the country (Where you're welcome, HtS, if you ever actually do get irritated enough to emigrate, haha). I'm both sad and angry for you folks in the UK who are barred from having such works of art to call your own, and hope that reason will prevail sometime in the future. I'm not sure how hopeful I am of that prospect, though, seeing as how even in the US there are three states (Kentucky, Tennessee, and Florida, I believe) where a doll like this would be at risk of being seized for being too small. These are unfortunate times.

I hope that you all can at least live vicariously through the folks who have smaller-breasted dolls and share photos here on the Forum, and can enjoy the doll ladies that you are able to import and have with you in person.

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

I feel like there's been several Sanhui models popping up in the forum lately that I haven't seen much of before.
Lyra is quite stunning. I like her in black and in white
How much does she weigh? I was impressed when my 168 arrived and was only a little over 70 lbs
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

Chompers

Post by Chompers »

Jonathan,

You have a beautiful line up. I'm jealous. Beautiful face of Sanhui head 16. Thanks for showing photos with the open mouth. How do you like the adjustable mouth? Happen to take any photos of the various mouth positions?

I noticed that the seams are pronounced. Is that just the camera lighting? My CST dolls silicone seams are almost not visible. I was quite surprised at how clean they are. Do you mind your Sanhui doll's seams?

Do you have a favorite doll?

-Chompers :lol:

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Doll Canvas wrote:I feel like there's been several Sanhui models popping up in the forum lately that I haven't seen much of before.
Lyra is quite stunning. I like her in black and in white
How much does she weigh? I was impressed when my 168 arrived and was only a little over 70 lbs
Yeah, it was kind of amusing to me that Hunt the Shunt, Wynn, Caudillo, and myself all had new Sanhui girls arrive in the span of something like a week or so!

The 145 A's weight is listed as 22kg, and I'd say that's about right. She feels to be right around 50lbs. She's a bit heavier than my DS and CST 145s, but still very light and easy to carry.
Chompers wrote:Jonathan,

You have a beautiful line up. I'm jealous. Beautiful face of Sanhui head 16. Thanks for showing photos with the open mouth. How do you like the adjustable mouth? Happen to take any photos of the various mouth positions?

I noticed that the seams are pronounced. Is that just the camera lighting? My CST dolls silicone seams are almost not visible. I was quite surprised at how clean they are. Do you mind your Sanhui doll's seams?

Do you have a favorite doll?

-Chompers :lol:
Haha Thanks, Chompers! I may have gone a bit overboard with ordering dolls over the past year, and my wallet hates me at this point, so Lyra will be my last doll purchase for a good long while.

I do like head 16, but it doesn't have the adjustable mouth option (that option is only available for a select few heads), so Lyra's expression is fixed. I've tried sticking a cotton ball between her chin and her neck to push up her jaw and close her mouth a bit, but that ends up making her look like she has an under-bite. Not attractive, haha.

The seam lines are more pronounced than in our CST girls, but they're especially visible in my photos because I was using the strong sidelight from my window to highlight them. They're far less noticeable in normal, diffuse lighting. They don't bother me at all, since she's dressed in either a robe or casual clothes when she's out of bed. And when she's naked in bed, the lighting is soft and diffuse enough that her seams aren't noticeable (and I'm too distracted by her face and breasts anyway :lol: )

It's difficult to say which doll is my favorite. Lyra has my favorite breasts and is my favorite for intimacy. My CST, Daphne, has my favorite face, hands, feet, and overall body detailing. My DS 145s have my favorite skeleton tuning (they're loose-jointed, but not floppy, and hold some poses). I suppose that if I had to choose just one, it'd be Daphne, though I'd forever wish that she had Lyra's breasts and Yvette's medium-loose joints. Thankfully, though, I don't have to choose, and can enjoy the best that each of my girls has to offer! :)

INFORMATIONS