SexDollAmerica.com

Ad: Your Doll Journey Begins Here!

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
James1fun

Re: Ad: Your Doll Journey Begins Here!

Post by James1fun »

yes real nice

Morgenholz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Morgenholz »

Your Doll has been reliable for me this year.

Nexxus

Post by Nexxus »

This doll age is pretty cool, seen some very enticing dolls that certainly grab attention.
Dating isn't easy and with so many apps,some good some suck u would think hooking up would be easy but it's not and can make u feel things about yourself that aren't true but still the thoughts creep. When I started seeing dolls were becoming more popular I thought this is great, picking a girl of choice can't get any better but time went on and prices went up it's like F me, I can't get a real woman and I can't even get a doll from pickings. I don't understand why these dolls costs as much if I was to buy a used car :(
And that sux too cuz I don't have a car either,
I know loser right... maybe in the next life huh.

beetjack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by beetjack »

Nexxus wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:02 am This doll age is pretty cool, seen some very enticing dolls that certainly grab attention.
Dating isn't easy and with so many apps,some good some suck u would think hooking up would be easy but it's not and can make u feel things about yourself that aren't true but still the thoughts creep. When I started seeing dolls were becoming more popular I thought this is great, picking a girl of choice can't get any better but time went on and prices went up it's like F me, I can't get a real woman and I can't even get a doll from pickings. I don't understand why these dolls costs as much if I was to buy a used car :(
And that sux too cuz I don't have a car either,
I know loser right... maybe in the next life huh.Image
don't be too pessimistic. maybe next year you can buy it

Laine-FI

Post by Laine-FI »

Hey all, new member here, starting my journey in the fascinating world of dolls. The amount of doll retailers in EU alone is larger that I'd ever imagine, so I've been mostly looking at dolls available at retailers in Finland. Pipedream dolls seem readily available in stores here and based on reviews are quite high-quality and well-received. A doll is a big investment just to try out something new and exciting, but I'm sure Mandy will prove her worth it for me and my partner!

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

Laine-FI wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:51 pm Hey all, new member here, starting my journey in the fascinating world of dolls. The amount of doll retailers in EU alone is larger that I'd ever imagine, so I've been mostly looking at dolls available at retailers in Finland. Pipedream dolls seem readily available in stores here and based on reviews are quite high-quality and well-received. A doll is a big investment just to try out something new and exciting, but I'm sure Mandy will prove her worth it for me and my partner!
Hei ja tervetuloa :D
Welcome.I'm glad you've come to the world of dolls :glou:

Loganleo

Post by Loganleo »

Hi .... Hello friends, I am very happy to my doll journey begins here.

Citylights
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Citylights »

Do your photos show the real skin tone of the dolls?

Wildeyed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Wildeyed »

How can I be in this forum if I can't respond to anything.?

Atlas-Alderbund
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Atlas-Alderbund »

Are there any countries where dolls are not made in Asia let alone China?

Atlas-Alderbund
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Atlas-Alderbund »

Atlas-Alderbund wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:34 pm Are there any countries where dolls are not made in Asia let alone China?
Nevermind! I saw a whole page dedicated to this topic. :)

Anon156
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Anon156 »

Hello, i'm new to all of this and i'm thinking of getting a doll from this site, either Derorit or Lilinoe, anyone has any experience with these dolls? And if someone can answer if the free additions would apply for Derorit or not bc they claim to be only for 165cm and up but she's only 155cm yet the options still appear so i'm kinda confused.

Any help will be appreciated!

Raycredline
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Raycredline »

I can vouch for yourdoll, I ordered an in stock Zelex 155C and it arrived in perfect condition less than a week after ordering. Great support over email as well!

Your Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Your Doll »

Anon156 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:51 am Hello, i'm new to all of this and i'm thinking of getting a doll from this site, either Derorit or Lilinoe, anyone has any experience with these dolls? And if someone can answer if the free additions would apply for Derorit or not bc they claim to be only for 165cm and up but she's only 155cm yet the options still appear so i'm kinda confused.

Any help will be appreciated!
Hello Anon, some (free) additions are only available for those specific heads or bodies, like movable jaw, auto-sucking vagina. I checked Derorit, and the free additions available on her would be the following options in the red frames.
free additions for Derorit.png
free additions for Derorit.png (207.52 KiB) Viewed 43341 times
However, Lilinoe is available for softer butt, but she can not choose the "movable jaw" option. Her head (G04) is not on that list.
free additions for Lilinoe.png
free additions for Lilinoe.png (208.19 KiB) Viewed 43341 times
If you have any other questions, please feel free to leave us messages or mail us at sale@yourdoll.com
- Promotion and FREE GIFTS: https://www.yourdoll.com/on-sale/
- Get In-Stock Dolls in 5-10 days: https://www.yourdoll.com/in-stock/
❤Follow YourDoll On: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube

TylerPM79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TylerPM79 »

Hello everyone,

I already have a TPE doll, a WM Doll 170cm H-cup, but I'm not entirely satisfied with TPE for several reasons. I'm thinking of selling it; I've only had it for a couple of weeks, but I can't get used to the TPE smell, and I don't quite like having to apply talcum powder every time I clean it to keep the skin smooth.

That's why I've decided to buy a silicone Zelex doll. The model is ZE-S170/C body style and GE95-2 head with movable jaw, with the EVO skeleton, and the secondary head is the GE100-1, with the option to make her stand.

I've watched many videos, and it looks very realistic, with a beautiful body, just like a real woman. I love this doll. It reminds me of a movie I watched as a child, where a man fell in love with a mannequin, and suddenly, she came to life only when he was in front of her. I know that won't happen, but this doll looks so real that it drives me crazy.

I hope the price is worth it and that it feels as good as it looks. I hope I haven't rushed with my decision, but I believe that Zelex is a step above WM Doll when it comes to realism. Besides, from what I've read, silicone doesn't require as much care, doesn't get damaged as easily, and doesn't have that heavy TPE smell.

I understand that silicone might not feel as soft as TPE, but after watching videos and reading comments, I see that the difference isn't that significant. Additionally, I've chosen soft buttocks and heads that can open their mouths.

I'm looking forward to receiving her safe and sound in about 10 weeks.

Best regards.
Fanreal 170cm G-cup (Natalee & Sara) - My princess is already home.
Zelex ZG170C Inspiration Series - My precious lady (Leire & Helena) viewtopic.php?p=2472567#p2472567
WM Doll 170cm H-Cup #142 & #458 - My Miss

INFORMATIONS