Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Order PLACED! Now the wait...

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

beetjack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Order PLACED! Now the wait...

Post by beetjack »

mitchrd wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:54 pm Have you got her yet ? i was told the wait is at least 36 weeks ans im only 5 weeks in my q?Image
if he's silent it means he's on a date with her

anonymousdfuser

Post by anonymousdfuser »

Nick_Downtown wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:06 am
PersianKat wrote:What is the anticipated wait time? I placed an order on Black Friday and it was at 20 weeks
They told me 16-20 weeks which means 20-24 in all reality. Worth the wait though.
How did you manage to get quoted for 16-20 weeks? I was told 10 months, or around that timeframe. I did expedite, so I got my doll a few weeks ago. I had to send her back after about a week due to manufacturing defects. The new body should be done by next week, so hopefully I'll have her again soon.
Zelex 170C Inspiration Series

RealDoll Body AA with Harmony head - retired, most likely will sell

mozaix

Post by mozaix »

anonymousdfuser wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:21 am How did you manage to get quoted for 16-20 weeks? I was told 10 months, or around that timeframe. I did expedite, so I got my doll a few weeks ago. I had to send her back after about a week due to manufacturing defects. The new body should be done by next week, so hopefully I'll have her again soon.
When I placed my order in late september 2021, in the formail conformation email regarding received payment, it was estimated a lead time of 16-20 weeks. Might be he referred to this email? I don't know, I am just guessing.

Anyways, for me it took 258 days from order was placed til it was received.

BunnywolfDoll

Post by BunnywolfDoll »

Welcome and consultations.

Nick_Downtown
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Nick_Downtown »

Well after a very very long wait, Sam confirmed that she is now in production. Not sure what the timeline is now but some progress is good news.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Nick_Downtown wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:58 am Well after a very very long wait, Sam confirmed that she is now in production. Not sure what the timeline is now but some progress is good news.
Over a year wait time before production?

Damn that's... a long time to wait for a doll. Will this be your first doll?

Nick_Downtown
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Nick_Downtown »

JustDude wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:07 am
Nick_Downtown wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:58 am Well after a very very long wait, Sam confirmed that she is now in production. Not sure what the timeline is now but some progress is good news.
Over a year wait time before production?

Damn that's... a long time to wait for a doll. Will this be your first doll?
It was a long wait and I had almost forgotten about the order. I messaged Sam by happenstance and he said there was a clerical error and the doll had been in production for a bit. This will be my second doll but first with Abyss.

jellynuts13
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jellynuts13 »

Nick_Downtown wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:53 pm Hello everybody,

First, I want to thank this forum for being an awesome source of information. I felt completely at a loss when I started comparing options but this group was incredible and I figured out what I wanted.

I placed an order for the Quinn 1.0 petite (Petite Body 4) with custom freckles and a few other additions. Right now I am just excited to be in queue and the wait time is to be expected.

Great times ahead, I look forward to connecting with the fam. Stay Up!
Congratulations on your order! Hope the wait isn't too agonizing for you. :glou:

PROXAK

Post by PROXAK »

Congrats Nick! I'm curious when you ordered your doll, I also ordered mine in February on the 22nd. I believe "in production" means your doll should be ready to ship in about a week.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

PROXAK wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:49 pm
Congrats Nick! I'm curious when you ordered your doll, I also ordered mine in February on the 22nd. I believe "in production" means your doll should be ready to ship in about a week.
:glou:

ManOfCulture
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ManOfCulture »

Congratulations, you made a good choice. I am in the same boat, but it's worth the wait!

JoendTanya
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JoendTanya »

any updates on your orders?
My doll took about 8 months.
My doll: Realdoll - Tanya - 5'3/160cm

PersianKat

Post by PersianKat »

Congratulations
Once in progress it took about a week or 2
So hopefully you’ll get a ship confirmation soon

Nick_Downtown
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Nick_Downtown »

Well...I am still waiting and have not heard from Sam in several months despite making multiple attempts to reach them. I am not sure what to make of Abyss as a company at this point. I am the owner of two companies that have been significantly impacted by the supply chains and labor shortages. It's impossible for me to see the issues that Abyss is quoting as little more than an excuse. I am not even sure if my order has been completed or what the stage is.

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

TJ_Foxx wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:02 pm Welcome to the Abyss gang!
We're a "Gang" now??? :lol:

WELCOME ABOARD!!

As many have told you, opening the crate is MAGICAL, I have three now, and I always look forward to that moment!
:onfire:

INFORMATIONS