www.wmdolls.com

Allow me to (re)introduce myself and Troy

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Sam40

Re: Allow me to (re)introduce myself and Troy

Post by Sam40 »

sactojoe wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:57 pm
muesky6969 wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:11 pm
SactoJoe we have similar taste in men.. I prefer big muscle bears myself, but yeah some handsome 30 year olds like the guy in the picture, is very nice, as well.

Thank you for suggesting the polyurethane!! Cheap and easy, is always a good sell point for me.. :whistle: LOL!! I really am going to go low tech for making a doll body from scratch.. Since I want to have options for making different type bodies and not having to recreate things over and over again. I am going to make a sand pit or maybe soft memory foam mattress in an inflatable kiddy pool that the body mold will rest in during casting. This way everything can be packed up and stored away until the next time. So I am going to mold front and back separately then connect them once the expanding foam is trimmed down..

Here is the thing.. I want to redesign these skeletons.. Ball and sockets joints for the hips, wrists, ankles and neck where it meets the head.. Hinged joints for the elbows and knees. Still not firing on all cylinders right now, so haven't got the diagrams drawn out.. I am going to contact my brother and see if he would be willing to weld up skeletons for me (he can weld anything), just need to find a wholesale supplier of stainless steel tubing..

Your being able to 3D print heads and body parts :whistle: is a game changer.. We just need someone to make the skulls and we are in the doll making business.. Speaking of body parts... Ahhh can you print out molds for orifices?

6' muscular bear doll with any face you want that only weighs 50lbs.. We are so close to being able to do this..
Muscles Bears for Everyone!!!

Mold making is a pretty complicated endeavor and I've been putting my tests off. All the parts I've printed are piling up. I gotta get these guys in silicone!

Any info you have on skeletons is helpful to me. I only know my own tests with different materials and the *TERRIBLE* PVC skeleton on my Gabriel. It would be nice to have some sort of poseable skeleton that holds it's shape, but it seems like most existing systems are too tight or too loose. Joints getting loose quickly or binding completely are concerns of mine too. Basically I want everything. Tight enough to hold a pose for photography and loose enough to be fun in the sack! I think it helps that the dolls we are working on are lighter and with a more forgiving foam core. The forces that will be acting against the joints will be less and that should make designing a skeleton easier. It would be great if I can make him stand. Having him hang around the house in a natural pose would be really cool!

I worked on my prints today. Some progress and some setbacks. For the big printer I have had in my head for years that I will print BIG on a BIG printer with BIG filament... I have been testing out bigger nozzles and they are really a pain. They do print out more plastic faster, but the blemishes are magnified too. The standard nozzles are .4mm wide which seems so tiny to print a 6' tall man, but the larger nozzles only allow me to print a wider line. This can save some time, but there is only so much plastic the print head can heat at a time anyway. I tried 1.2mm and .8mm and they looked amazing when the print started, but even my best prints aren't useable so far. Now I'm going back to the original nozzle and calibrating again. The good news is that I was way out on my own with the bigger nozzles and now I will have more useful info online for any issues that come up.

The good news! I realized that my small printers are exactly half the size of the big one. I was planning on printing a half size doll to test out everything, so now I can just take my full size parts and print them at half scale on the small ones to test. It is sooooooo much faster printing small first!

Here are todays prints. I am halfway through printing the parts. Tomorrow I should have them done and I can work on connecting them and finishing the master print that I can make a mold of.

Here's Auggie!!!

GasMoney.gif

IMG20220614170446.jpg

He is yummm! U gotta show your whole catalogue of guys! And he has a delicious cock! Lol
Will u create his head in silicone? What about his make up and eyes?

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

sactojoe wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:13 am Hey AAA,

Here is another model I've been working on that might be more your taste. I have so many!

Sam`.gif

I really need to lock all the details down. These guys are begging to be brought to life!
Damn, that cock is sexy AF!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

sactojoe wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:57 pm
Muscles Bears for Everyone!!!

Mold making is a pretty complicated endeavor and I've been putting my tests off. All the parts I've printed are piling up. I gotta get these guys in silicone!

Any info you have on skeletons is helpful to me. I only know my own tests with different materials and the *TERRIBLE* PVC skeleton on my Gabriel. It would be nice to have some sort of poseable skeleton that holds it's shape, but it seems like most existing systems are too tight or too loose. Joints getting loose quickly or binding completely are concerns of mine too. Basically I want everything. Tight enough to hold a pose for photography and loose enough to be fun in the sack! I think it helps that the dolls we are working on are lighter and with a more forgiving foam core. The forces that will be acting against the joints will be less and that should make designing a skeleton easier. It would be great if I can make him stand. Having him hang around the house in a natural pose would be really cool!

I worked on my prints today. Some progress and some setbacks. For the big printer I have had in my head for years that I will print BIG on a BIG printer with BIG filament... I have been testing out bigger nozzles and they are really a pain. They do print out more plastic faster, but the blemishes are magnified too. The standard nozzles are .4mm wide which seems so tiny to print a 6' tall man, but the larger nozzles only allow me to print a wider line. This can save some time, but there is only so much plastic the print head can heat at a time anyway. I tried 1.2mm and .8mm and they looked amazing when the print started, but even my best prints aren't useable so far. Now I'm going back to the original nozzle and calibrating again. The good news is that I was way out on my own with the bigger nozzles and now I will have more useful info online for any issues that come up.

The good news! I realized that my small printers are exactly half the size of the big one. I was planning on printing a half size doll to test out everything, so now I can just take my full size parts and print them at half scale on the small ones to test. It is sooooooo much faster printing small first!

Here are todays prints. I am halfway through printing the parts. Tomorrow I should have them done and I can work on connecting them and finishing the master print that I can make a mold of.

Here's Auggie!!!

GasMoney.gif

IMG20220614170446.jpg
Muscle Bears for Everyone!!! That should be our new motto... LOL!!

So I was reading an article about using a 3D printer to actually build houses.. The nozzle is like 2-3" in diameter, and to be honest looks like poop coming out.. This tells me there are much bigger printers available, but I doubt that they have the quality we are looking for..

Have too say I love the legs you printed, they are awesome.. Admittedly I am a bit of a leg woman myself.. Have always had an appreciation for a good set of gams.. :whistle:

So I have watched every video I can find on how they model the dolls and am familiar with the whole mold making process with various projects I have worked on in the past.. Here are the challenges in casting our own dolls. First making the molds, themselves.. The mold needs to be detailed and either hold it's own shape or have a support to hold the form.. Second on which I am still trying to work out is creating the orifices.. The way the factories in China do it seems really complicated but of course this is for heated TPE.. I haven't found many videos on how they mold silicone dolls, but my guess is by extrusion of the liquid silicone into a mold..

Last night I had another dream where I had a fiberglass mold made of one of the dolls and I had a bubbling vat of TPE that I poured into the mold and just kept moving the mold around until the entire surface was covered with TPE. Then kept doing this until I had it built up to about 1 1/2" thick, then once it cooled poured, set the skeleton into the mold before pouring in the expanding foam.. The thing is you have to cast the front and back of the doll separately.. That is the only way to make sure there are no air bubbles in the foam and that the silicone or TPE is a uniform thickness.

BTW TPE actually melts at a fairly low temperature at 275 degrees Fahrenheit.

Tomorrow I will drop off the skeleton parts to the welder.. I even laid out the skeleton on one of the tables and marked exactly how the pieces need to be welded together.. Once it has been welded together I will have to bolt the shoulders together and oil all the joints because they are really tight. Sactojoe you are right that with the lighter weight the skeleton will have less issues, I believe.. When I get the skeleton back from the welder I will post pictures so you can see how it turned out..

Here is why I am glad I cobbled two skeletons together from dolls I deboned myself for this project. First it has given me a lot better understanding on how the dolls are made. Second being able to lay the skeleton over the silicone body suit I was able to make sure the joints are in the right place.. It has also given me inspiration on how to improve the design to make the skeleton better.. I am excited about the articulated hands, and promise to take lots of close up pictures.. I have some ideas on how to make better and stronger hands, but if I don't have to reinvent the wheel on a few things I will take it..
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

sactojoe

Post by sactojoe »

Sam40 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:20 am
He is yummm! U gotta show your whole catalogue of guys! And he has a delicious cock! Lol
Thank you! I'll tell him you said so :wink:

I've been modeling in 3D for years, so I must have hundreds of guys on my hard drive. I've gotten better and tastes change, so onward and forward!

Here's another one for you-
NeedATowel.gif
NeedATowel.gif (1.83 MiB) Viewed 500 times

sactojoe

Post by sactojoe »

muesky6969 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:57 pm
Muscle Bears for Everyone!!! That should be our new motto... LOL!!

So I was reading an article about using a 3D printer to actually build houses.. The nozzle is like 2-3" in diameter, and to be honest looks like poop coming out.. This tells me there are much bigger printers available, but I doubt that they have the quality we are looking for..

Have too say I love the legs you printed, they are awesome.. Admittedly I am a bit of a leg woman myself.. Have always had an appreciation for a good set of gams.. :whistle:

So I have watched every video I can find on how they model the dolls and am familiar with the whole mold making process with various projects I have worked on in the past.. Here are the challenges in casting our own dolls. First making the molds, themselves.. The mold needs to be detailed and either hold it's own shape or have a support to hold the form.. Second on which I am still trying to work out is creating the orifices.. The way the factories in China do it seems really complicated but of course this is for heated TPE.. I haven't found many videos on how they mold silicone dolls, but my guess is by extrusion of the liquid silicone into a mold..

Last night I had another dream where I had a fiberglass mold made of one of the dolls and I had a bubbling vat of TPE that I poured into the mold and just kept moving the mold around until the entire surface was covered with TPE. Then kept doing this until I had it built up to about 1 1/2" thick, then once it cooled poured, set the skeleton into the mold before pouring in the expanding foam.. The thing is you have to cast the front and back of the doll separately.. That is the only way to make sure there are no air bubbles in the foam and that the silicone or TPE is a uniform thickness.

BTW TPE actually melts at a fairly low temperature at 275 degrees Fahrenheit.

Tomorrow I will drop off the skeleton parts to the welder.. I even laid out the skeleton on one of the tables and marked exactly how the pieces need to be welded together.. Once it has been welded together I will have to bolt the shoulders together and oil all the joints because they are really tight. Sactojoe you are right that with the lighter weight the skeleton will have less issues, I believe.. When I get the skeleton back from the welder I will post pictures so you can see how it turned out..

Here is why I am glad I cobbled two skeletons together from dolls I deboned myself for this project. First it has given me a lot better understanding on how the dolls are made. Second being able to lay the skeleton over the silicone body suit I was able to make sure the joints are in the right place.. It has also given me inspiration on how to improve the design to make the skeleton better.. I am excited about the articulated hands, and promise to take lots of close up pictures.. I have some ideas on how to make better and stronger hands, but if I don't have to reinvent the wheel on a few things I will take it..
It's amazing what they are doing with 3D printing these days: jet engines, food, human organs! 8O Each material has it's own limitations, but they are all so cool.

I'm definitely a leg guy! Calves are my weakness! When Smitizen came out with their muscley leg suit I was sold!

Here are a couple of pic of the parts all together and the badonka donk!
IMG20220616082934.jpg
IMG20220616082934.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 492 times
IMG20220616084417.jpg
IMG20220616084417.jpg (2.21 MiB) Viewed 492 times
Hmmm, inserts haven't seemed all that difficult to me, but I haven't looked into how the Chinese manufacturer's are doing them. The big decision is if you want the insert molded out of the same material or something softer. When I have hade my own, I started with a stiff core like a wooden dowel and sculpted clay on top of it to get the right diameter and create texture. I do it super quickly by squeezing the clay in my fist to get ridges and texture. The dowel is then attached to the inside of the body mold with a screw from the outside to keep it in place. Easy peasy! When you have decided on the best texture and size for the material firmness you are using a final form can be made out of urethane over a dowel and attached the same way when molding. If you want a removable insert then this form can be cast from something of the right size, like a shampoo bottle. The solid replica of the bottle can be cast to make a removable form that is screwed on to the inside of the doll mold during casting. When demolding the doll you unscrew the insert form from the mold first to detach it then after the doll is removed take out the insert from the doll.

I've never messed around with TPE, but I have a bunch of old insert I can melt down to test out the process. The good points about TPE are that it is cheaper and if there is a mistake it can be melted down and recast. Silicone is one and done. You have to start over with even the smallest problems. It can get very costly!

Laying out the skeleton first on the suit is the way to go. I traced out my suit on to butcher paper for a pattern while I was working on the the skeleton. Yes, pictures! I'm so excited about your new combination of existing parts!

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

How tall is he? He looks really good.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

sactojoe

Post by sactojoe »

DG wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:22 pm How tall is he? He looks really good.
Thanks! I'm really happy with the quality I can get out of these printers.

He is my 1/2 scale print so he's about 36"tall. I'll use this size to test out materials, molding process and skeleton options. Next will be full size!

At that size everything costs 8 times more!

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

sactojoe wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:49 pm
Sam40 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:20 am
Thank you! I'll tell him you said so :wink:

I've been modeling in 3D for years, so I must have hundreds of guys on my hard drive. I've gotten better and tastes change, so onward and forward!

Here's another one for you-

NeedATowel.gif
Oh my god! I want him!

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Awesome, sactojoe! Hopefully soon you will be able to make him life sized! I can't wait to see what he looks like once you have him all painted.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

I'm looking forward to that too! I'm amazed on your designing work, this last guy with that body and that monster cock has gotten me thinking of him the whole day! I see his picture all the day and wuff...I'm on fire...definitely male humans are a thing of the past for me, I'm attracted more and more to male dolls...
Will u implant hair on your guys or wig?

sactojoe

Post by sactojoe »

DG wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:29 pm Awesome, sactojoe! Hopefully soon you will be able to make him life sized! I can't wait to see what he looks like once you have him all painted.
Thank you! I'm excited too. Soon is a relative term, but yes. I'm trying to learn as much as I can at each step of the way so I don't get stuck and give up on the whole thing. I like figuring things out and learning new skills. I just need to take my time and enjoy the process. And maybe get better at balancing my time too. My friends have been checking up on me because I've been inside working so hard. :lol:

For molds, 1st up is the 18", then the 36". I'm going to test out making the full size head in silicone so I can work on finishing techniques and details like molding the inside of the mouth and adding eyes/skull/jaw. When I decide on how I'm doing the skeleton I will work on the neck connector.

sactojoe

Post by sactojoe »

Sam40 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:23 pm I'm looking forward to that too! I'm amazed on your designing work, this last guy with that body and that monster cock has gotten me thinking of him the whole day! I see his picture all the day and wuff...I'm on fire...definitely male humans are a thing of the past for me, I'm attracted more and more to male dolls...
I'm glad you like him. I had you in mind when I was designing him! :twisted:

It sounds like you are getting as obsessed as I am. What would you think is a good name?

I definitely want to do big guys like this. If my tests work out for making them much lighter in weight I'm totally going for it!

For hair, it depends on the style. Most men's cuts don't have good wig versions. Long hair styles I would do a wig for. I am partial to bald heads for some guys :oops:

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

sactojoe wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:47 pm
Sam40 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:23 pm I'm looking forward to that too! I'm amazed on your designing work, this last guy with that body and that monster cock has gotten me thinking of him the whole day! I see his picture all the day and wuff...I'm on fire...definitely male humans are a thing of the past for me, I'm attracted more and more to male dolls...
I'm glad you like him. I had you in mind when I was designing him! :twisted:

It sounds like you are getting as obsessed as I am. What would you think is a good name?

I definitely want to do big guys like this. If my tests work out for making them much lighter in weight I'm totally going for it!

For hair, it depends on the style. Most men's cuts don't have good wig versions. Long hair styles I would do a wig for. I am partial to bald heads for some guys :oops:
Hey you...mmm I guess u will become in a famous doll producer in sometime....think about it....
Name for this hunk? Mmm what about Klaus?
He looks like a Klaus, so big and looking kind of Russian or German...and that all mighty cock! I have only seen that kind of cock on Europeans guys lol
Yes he is a Klaus!
Looking forward to see Klaus coming to life...I would like to have on my bed for a whole night!🤪🤪🤪🤪

sactojoe

Post by sactojoe »

Sam40 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:57 am Hey you...mmm I guess u will become in a famous doll producer in sometime....think about it....
He looks like a Klaus, so big and looking kind of Russian or German...and that all mighty cock! I have only seen that kind of cock on Europeans guys lol
Yes he is a Klaus!
Looking forward to see Klaus coming to life...I would like to have on my bed for a whole night!🤪🤪🤪🤪

Thank you! To be able to make big muscle guys would be amazing! For now I'm focusing on making something I can be proud of. If my work finds a larger audience I'll be so happy.

Klaus it is! That name fits him well. I'm looking forward to a Klaus and an Auggie in my bed soon!

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

sactojoe wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:56 am
Sam40 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:57 am Hey you...mmm I guess u will become in a famous doll producer in sometime....think about it....
Yes he is a Klaus!

Thank you! To be able to make big muscle guys would be amazing! For now I'm focusing on making something I can be proud of. If my work finds a larger audience I'll be so happy.

Klaus it is! That name fits him well. I'm looking forward to a Klaus and an Auggie in my bed soon!
Sam40 you have the right of it, he does look like a Klaus!! Sactojoe... Man, hats off to you!! He is amazing..

So I got the skeleton back yesterday.. They did a great job.. Now it is time I get to work.. So I am kind of concerned about the hands and feet molding them onto the skeleton and it being really obvious.. I am considering thick cuffs on his wrists and ankles to cover up the transition.. Does that sound way off?

His skeleton hands were shipped yesterday, so those will be here in a couple of weeks. I want to have everything done so all I have to do is attach and cast his hands..

This doll is going to be over 6' tall, and I realized I don't really have any clothes that will fit him other then my oversized ratty t-shirts and lounge pants.. LOL!!! I am going to have to go shopping for my guy.. LOL!!!
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

INFORMATIONS