www.siliconelovers.com

tracking # bursting with joy!

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
koth707
Active Poster
Active Poster

tracking # bursting with joy!

Post by koth707 »

this morning I got an email with tracking # for SE Doll 163cm E cup - Yukari, and it says it will be here in less than a week!? I may have gotten extremely lucky and live close to the factory where she was made but I'm not 100% sure it may just be a glitch with FedEx tracking but holy cow if she really shows up in 2 days it will be amazing!!!! :crazyeyes: :shocked!:
They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines, and they shall know no fear!

koth707
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: tracking # bursting with joy!

Post by koth707 »

I'm not sure whats going on with her tracking but now it says delivery pending and I haven't heard back from SL team in 4 days for any conformation my doll was actually shipped or not, starting to worry about my order, if I was sent a in-stock doll (says shipping from California) after paying extra for customization or if the tracking is wrong then when to expect her.
They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines, and they shall know no fear!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

They jump the gun on estimated delivery dates all the time. Probably just shipping information moving faster than the actual package.

koth707
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by koth707 »

what is concerning is the shipping from within US, I thought the dolls are manufactured in China. Kinda the whole point of having a US-stock and a custom order.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Yeah you'd think, but deliveries have been all over the place lately. Not just dolls, last several things I ordered off eBay were like that. Tracking says expected delivery date is such and such, date comes, no package. Tracking updates, says delayed or pending. Everybody is short staffed I guess. Don't worry, she'll get there.

koth707
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by koth707 »

I think you misunderstand my point, the in stock version of her is almost $500 cheaper and has no extras or the articulating fingers I picked. This is reason for concern until I receive conformation.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Ah, I see. Could be they had dolls in stock with the options you wanted, but yeah SL would have to answer those questions.

koth707
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by koth707 »

That would be fine with me but I placed the order 5 weeks ago and in stock ships right away
Just worried my order was mixed up because the names are the same

wertz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wertz »

I found something in one of their mails:

PLEASE DO NOT FREAK OUT IF:

Your tracking has not updated in the system, it can tack 24-72hrs to update when new information has been entered, it will show an estimated delivery date as it gets closer to your home.

The weight/size is almost always displayed incorrectly. It’s extremely unlikely that it’s an incorrect doll or missing items.

Your tracking will ONLY show detailed information movement/progress AFTER your package has actually arrived and cleared customs in your home country, which will be in the last few days of the journey (around day 10-11). *

Don't worry or panic that you don't see tracking all the way and it seems “stuck” in e.g. Hungary or Germany with“label created” and nothing moves this is what happens when we use a customs clearance broker with UPS.

Often, initially, it will show an "estimated delivery date" which seems impossible - like the next day, which of course is not possible, so just ignore it - it will update properly eventually. Do not sweat.

koth707
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by koth707 »

I cant shre too much shipping info and dox myself mut I dont have a trail g code with UPS its FedEx and I recieved tracking number March 3, said expected delivery on the 5th from California to Oregon, the only response from SL I got so far is them agreeing that my shipping status is strange.

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

She's coming, she's coming, ah, ahh, hold it, hold it, oh yeah. Oh yeah! She's here!
Oh the climax. Waiting for your honey is like sex in a strange way.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

koth707
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by koth707 »

The wait isn't bad for me as a first time buyer at SL i just want to know we get accurate dolls from them, I would like to buy a more expensive doll from them later this year and this one is basically the test run.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

All matter of things hold up delivery. My last doll arrived in the US from Sweden in just 3 days. Only, it got hung up in a holding facility not 400 miles from me for another 10 awaiting someone to sign off on the customs pre-scan. Mind you, the pre-scan is supposed to speed things up. Meanwhile, tracking never reflected that, just went from in the USA and will be delivered on... to under transportation. Tracking didn't update again until after the doll was delivered.

My first doll's tracking indicated she was still in China right up until the time I get a call from the DHL driver saying he was on his way!

koth707
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by koth707 »

I appreciate all your information, but I was hoping SL would respond with some update other than agreeing my tracking is strange.

valkezar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by valkezar »

I have an order with SL too, but I have not received any reply to emails or tickets submitted via their website. It is very concerning that they allow 48 hours to change or cancel an order, but do not check messages in a timely manner.

I'm happy for you koth707 and hope your doll arrives safely. Just wanted to let you know that you're not alone with the recent lack of / poor communication from SL.

I may have to escalate my own order issue separately within the next 24 hours...

INFORMATIONS