betterlovedoll.com

Kinky Plush SuperThread - A New Take on Stuffed Sex Dolls

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Kinky Plush SuperThread - A New Take on Stuffed Sex Dolls

Post by Mr Franz »

Hey Hunt, it'd be great to see Ivana in the Cat FAB photo challenge this month. She make me smile every time I see her! viewtopic.php?t=155470

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Mr Franz wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:53 pm Hey Hunt, it'd be great to see Ivana in the Cat FAB photo challenge this month. She make me smile every time I see her! viewtopic.php?t=155470
Many thanks Mr Franz. Yes, I'll have a go at doing something for the FAB photo challenge over the weekend. :thumbs_up:

spoons
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by spoons »

Is it only for cuddling or is it anatomically correct down there?

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

spoons wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:16 am Is it only for cuddling or is it anatomically correct down there?
Hello spoons,

Ivana is the mother of all cuddlers. And yes, she is for shagging too. And she's a very good shag! 😁

She's as anatomically correct as a life size bunny can be 😎.

Here's an older photo of Ivana which has not appeared on this thread. That skirt is a bit too short. 😉
IMG_E5137.JPG
IMG_E5137.JPG (3.65 MiB) Viewed 742 times
:glou:
HtS

spoons
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by spoons »

That is really next level. I bet Bugs Bunny would be happy to have Ivana or a doll like this.

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

I wasn't going to post these pictures, then changed my mind. I'm 100% certain you don't want to see the human, so the human has been blurred out (except a hand in one picture.) You can probably tell that I really like my Kinky Plush bunny 😍. She's very cuddly (and quite horny too.)
IMG_E5661_blur.jpg
IMG_E5661_blur.jpg (2.1 MiB) Viewed 666 times
IMG_E5659_blur.jpg
IMG_E5659_blur.jpg (1.98 MiB) Viewed 666 times
PS I was probably a bit drunk when I took those selfies. Maybe I'm still a bit drunk as I write this :whistle:.

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Apologies about the previous post. Man, that was some good cider :D.

My dream of getting another Kinky Plush babe has faded for now, but maybe in the future when circumstances are better, who knows, I might find myself with another lovely Kinky Plush toy :).

~~~~~

These are the three photos I took for the August 2022 Cat FAB Photo Challenge - "Cuddles and Cakes (or Pies)". I decided to use the middle photo.
IMG_E5797.JPG
IMG_E5797.JPG (3.37 MiB) Viewed 615 times
IMG_E5798.JPG
IMG_E5798.JPG (2.82 MiB) Viewed 615 times
IMG_E5799.JPG
IMG_E5799.JPG (3.84 MiB) Viewed 615 times
Of course, we had to eat the cake too. Here's a couple more of the ladies primed to stuff their faces :).
IMG_E5801.JPG
IMG_E5801.JPG (4.5 MiB) Viewed 615 times
IMG_E5802.JPG
IMG_E5802.JPG (4.39 MiB) Viewed 615 times
Ivana put a special ingredient in the cake. I have no idea what it was. Things went pretty strange next 8O.
IMG_E5803.JPG
IMG_E5803.JPG (4.57 MiB) Viewed 615 times
IMG_E5805.JPG
IMG_E5805.JPG (4.72 MiB) Viewed 615 times
IMG_E5806.JPG
IMG_E5806.JPG (3.71 MiB) Viewed 615 times
IMG_E5807.JPG
IMG_E5807.JPG (4.56 MiB) Viewed 615 times
That's one very happy bunny!

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

I like these. If that custom vixen ever happens, maybe one of these next :wink:.
https://twitter.com/art_peculiar/status ... 1730151424
demi-human.JPG
demi-human.JPG (55.8 KiB) Viewed 592 times

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Just Ivana Flopalot looking cute as always. This is one of those unplanned photos, where I was just walking around the house, and happened to pop in the doll room, and Ivana was staring at me with those big eyes of hers. And I gave her a kiss and thought she was looking a picture, so the iPhone had to come out :).
IMG_E5838.JPG
IMG_E5838.JPG (2.59 MiB) Viewed 568 times

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Mr Franz wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:49 pm Just look at the smile on that carrot's face! :haha4:
Many thanks Mr Franz. :glou:
Yes, he is a very happy carrot. Even more so since I taught Ivana she could do something else with him other than gobble him up. Notice how he is ribbed for extra pleasure :wink:.

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Just a couple more of Ivana from this morning.

1) With her friend Enako showing how easy it is to stand Ivana up (if you look behind her neck, you see her micro shirt is hooked over a wardrobe door handle - she's very light so that's all the support she needs.) Coincidentally, Enako is my most expensive ever doll at just over £2500, whilst Ivana was less than £400.
IMG_E5851.JPG
IMG_E5851.JPG (2.75 MiB) Viewed 508 times
2) Demonstrating her sitting on a box to show that she can sit quite nicely.
IMG_E5853.JPG
IMG_E5853.JPG (2.64 MiB) Viewed 508 times
I do like taking photos of Ivana. The great thing about plushies is they are so lightweight, none of that huffing and puffing (which I have to do) to get a 30-40kg synthetic lady into a position. And Ivana's face always makes me smile. I'm so tempted to take her on a field trip one day.

PS On other Kinky Plush news, maybe that custom vixen will happen after all. KP say they are ready to start :).
PPS Apologies if Ivana has ended up kind of hogging this thread. I'd love it if more people had Kinky Plush toys and posted them on this thread.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:59 amI do like taking photos of Ivana. The great thing about plushies is they are so lightweight, none of that huffing and puffing (which I have to do) to get a 30-40kg synthetic lady into a position. And Ivana's face always makes me smile. I'm so tempted to take her on a field trip one day.

PS On other Kinky Plush news, maybe that custom vixen will happen after all. KP say they are ready to start :).
PPS Apologies if Ivana has ended up kind of hogging this thread. I'd love it if more people had Kinky Plush toys and posted them on this thread.
Well, I don't have a KInky PLush, but Dhila and Veronica highly recommend field trips!
BTW, speaking of lightweight, carried both down a flight of stairs and out to the car in one trip! :D

https://youtu.be/Wxvt785Qzws

Invo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Invo »

I think theyre still doing a super sale on specifically the bunnies rn!

Last I checked with peculiarart aka Kinky Plush, he said they had 20+ bunnies waiting to be bought up, so he dropped the price to $399

Not bad at all if you ask me, but I'm holding out for the new Mare models! Hope they update the vixens using the new patterns
h3.jpg
h3.jpg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 470 times
h2.jpg
h2.jpg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 470 times

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Invo wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:40 pm Not bad at all if you ask me, but I'm holding out for the new Mare models! Hope they update the vixens using the new patterns
I think the mares look super 😍.

~~~~~

It's been a while since I've been on this thread. I did finally order my custom vixen after a good couple of months discussion. Paid for her back in early September. The blue print should appear soon 😀. I'm optimistic I should see her well before Christmas.

In the meantime, here's a photo of Ivana from today looking cute as always.
IMG_E6092.JPG
IMG_E6092.JPG (3.75 MiB) Viewed 412 times
HtS

INFORMATIONS