Introducing NXT+™ SkinTech Japan TPE: The New Real Real!

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Introducing NXT+™ SkinTech Japan TPE: The New Real Real!

Post by Sili Doll »

Dear all,

We hope this new release finds you safe and well!

We are excited to finally launch our SkinTech NXT Plus™ (“NXT+”) new premium Sili Doll line.

Our new NXT+ components are imported directly from Japan and the result brings the best of two worlds: silicone and TPE. Whilst offering the uber lifelike realistic look, skin details and visual appearance of silicone, our NXT+ feels extremely soft and juicy, like our latest TPE, NXT, in better.

Furthermore, the body sculpt, skin details (color, tonality and prints) as well as the love holes position (“LHP”) of our new NXT+ line have been entirely revisited to bring you a new exciting doll experience in 2022. At the same time, each NXT+ doll processing and hand finishing is conducted by our most senior (8 year+ experience) crafting staff to ensure our NXT+ level is rendered linearly across the entire body of each NXT+ Sili Doll.

Of note, the head of the doll is entirely made of premium silicone (that we by the way also import from Japan) whilst the body is made with our NXT+ TPE. For the occasion, we have created a new TPE white skin tone that matches the color of our silicone. For future reference, we will call this new TPE skin color: NXT+ skin tone.

Our first release for this new line will be Sili NXT+, smaller in height but with generous and voluptuous breasts and ass. With Sili NXT+ you can feel our new NXT+ at a very acceptable budget.

Sneak peek pictures of Sili NXT+ hereunder. Detailed HD body pictures album, doll features, release date and price will be updated soon.

For reference, you may see on the last picture our first and original Sili launched about 8 years ago. You may recognize the same head shape (especially same nose and mouth design) and see the amazing improvements overall and over time!

Please stay tuned for more and feel free to ask any questions or share any comments.

Many thanks and have a safe and good day!

Mig and Sili Doll ®

Note 1: gradually with the development of our new NXT+ line, some of our older models, Korean TPE models mainly, will be discontinued in the future. Accordingly, shop our historic best sellers whilst still in stock and at heavily discounted prices: https://asexdoll.com/black-friday-cyber-monday-2021/

Note 2: for all the dolls that we promote, to the USA and the European union, our shipping partner clears local customs on cargo per cargo basis before handling the parcel locally to UPS for local dispatch. This helps us keep full control on our supply chain stability and cost as well as to mitigate all customs risks. In turn, you are guaranteed to receive the doll at your address directly (or UPS point), at no extra charge, with no any intervention required regards customs clearance, since we take care of it.

Note 3: all our doll orders are made after order, or have a factory shelf life of less than 5 days (stored in an optimal factory environment). In doing so, you will always be receiving a brand new freshly made doll (eat fresh!), at the best possible price as we are optimizing our working capital at the same time. This does not apply to the dolls that we list from time to time on the sale section of the forum for which we clarify the age of the doll.
Attachments
Sili NXT New Sex Doll Ultra Realistic BIS.jpg
Sili NXT New Sex Doll Ultra Realistic BIS.jpg (327.58 KiB) Viewed 15717 times
Sili NXT New Sex Doll Ultra Realistic Big Breasts.jpg
Sili NXT New Sex Doll Ultra Realistic Big Breasts.jpg (525.74 KiB) Viewed 15717 times
Sili NXT New Sex Doll Ultra Realistic Belly Button.jpg
Sili NXT New Sex Doll Ultra Realistic Belly Button.jpg (562.8 KiB) Viewed 15717 times
Sili 1.0.jpg
Sili 1.0.jpg (74.98 KiB) Viewed 15717 times
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Introducing NXT+™ SkinTech Japan TPE: The New Real Real!

Post by Sili Doll »

More pictures of our cute Sili NXT+ :)
Attachments
Sili NXT New Sex Doll Face and Body Details.jpg
Sili NXT New Sex Doll Face and Body Details.jpg (257.76 KiB) Viewed 15628 times
Sili NXT New Sex Doll Hands Details.jpg
Sili NXT New Sex Doll Hands Details.jpg (394.83 KiB) Viewed 15628 times
Sili NXT New Sex Doll Hands Skin Details.jpg
Sili NXT New Sex Doll Hands Skin Details.jpg (278.68 KiB) Viewed 15628 times
Sili NXT New Sex Doll Vagina Details.jpg
Sili NXT New Sex Doll Vagina Details.jpg (499.98 KiB) Viewed 15628 times
Sili NXT New Sex Doll Feet Details.jpg
Sili NXT New Sex Doll Feet Details.jpg (356.16 KiB) Viewed 15628 times

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

Sili Doll wrote:... and feel free to ask any questions or share any comments.
Thanks!

1) Any weight reduction involved in your new line?

2) Any chances of tan or cocoa colored material? Not talking about airbrush painted on, but the consistent color of the material? (I don't like the white color)

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

It looks like you're addressing the issue of silicone being too firm and TPE being to unrealistic looking, which is great.

I see it says "durable" in your signature but how durable in comparison to TPE and silicone? Is there some sort of guarantee on that?

Looking forward to seeing more photos and the prices. I would like to see more authentic photos in natural light like Piper's photography, so we can see how they really look, please don't be like WM. Plus more angles and positions.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Well, I really do hope that love hole positioning is as good as you advertise.

Good-LHP doll will photograph well - if that is the case.

Cheers!

Sili

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

This looks amazing. I’m super excited!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Thanks for the comments and questions - we are consolidating and will address all of them in a single reply as we have received some questions via message as well.

In the meantime, more pictures of our new Sili NXT+: ULTRA REAL jelly soft breasts, tight big ass and pussy :)

Please stay tuned for more!
Attachments
2022 New Sex Doll Japan TPE Sexy Body.jpg
2022 New Sex Doll Japan TPE Sexy Body.jpg (188.06 KiB) Viewed 17025 times
2022 New Sex Doll Japan TPE Big Breasts.jpg
2022 New Sex Doll Japan TPE Big Breasts.jpg (421.86 KiB) Viewed 17025 times
2022 New Sex Doll Japan TPE Big Ass.jpg
2022 New Sex Doll Japan TPE Big Ass.jpg (349.15 KiB) Viewed 17025 times
2022 New Sex Doll Japan TPE Tight Pussy Vagina Close.jpg
2022 New Sex Doll Japan TPE Tight Pussy Vagina Close.jpg (394.21 KiB) Viewed 17025 times
2022 New Sex Doll Japan TPE Tight Pussy Vagina.jpg
2022 New Sex Doll Japan TPE Tight Pussy Vagina.jpg (403.1 KiB) Viewed 17025 times

Silverfox71

Post by Silverfox71 »

Overdone veins if our lass had veins like that I would take her to doctors to get them sorted out and her belly looks like measles sorry to be critical but just my opinion :thumbs_up:

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

I think the color rendering and lighting of the factory photos might not be true-to-life and is probably overemphasizing the contrast to show off the effect. We will see of course, when we get her into a proper studio. I’m expecting amazing things. This looks truly revolutionary in terms of bridging the gap between TPE and silicone. If there’s a way to have silicone level skin details with the improved feel and resilience of TPE, I’m all in!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

Piper Doll Jessica:

GomesAddams15
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GomesAddams15 »

Hi Mig and Sili Doll,

Very realistic looking dolls. Will there be an option to add a TPE Head or are you forced to take a Silicon head? Just asking because normally silicon is not oral capable. So having the option to get both or either might help those that want to keep the oral function of the TPE. These new dolls do look like a real imperfect human woman rather than the having the flawless skin and complexion that most dolls currently have. So this does add a layer of realism to the new line of dolls. Looking forward to more pictures.

Thank you kindly,

GomesAddams15

LADollNewbie88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LADollNewbie88 »

Release this doll asap on the website post a link please on here

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Dear all,

Please see clarifications to the following FAQs regards our new Sili NXT+:

1) Release date, price and doll webpage: the first batch is now ready for ship out. A very special launch price is valid until 31 March 2022.
The doll official web page with all details is: https://asexdoll.com/shop/asian-sex-dol ... japan-tpe/;
2) Discount for TDF members: yes, TDF members can obtain an US$100 of discount, with coupon code: nxtdf;
3) Silicone head: whilst the body is made with our new NXT+ Japan TPE formula, the head is a full silicone head (premium silicone from Japan);
4) Customs clearance consideration: for the USA, EU and UK, we fully cover all customs clearance and payment so the doll will directly reach your address (or UPS point if you prefer) with no intervention required on your side regards customs;
5) Weight reduction: components and materials were optimized so to optimize the doll weight. Also, the jelly breasts further help lower the doll weight. Net weight with head on stands at less than 40 pounds;
6) Customizations: please note that the first batch (at the special launch price and TDF coupon applicable) comes only in the standard original configuration as presented on the doll official web page;
7) Durability: Sili NXT+ is built on the same skeleton structure used in our NXT line, which has been stress tested, with no past incidents. As for the TPE, NXT+ shares the same durability properties of NXT, which is durable as long as properly maintained and cared for.

Hope the above clarifies and helps and we remain at your disposal if any questions.

Stay well and safe!

Mig and Sili Doll ®
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

How tall is this doll? Do you make male dolls? I'm female and would love to find a male doll that's a manageable weight. Your new female doll is half the weight of my WM male. (He's 36.8 kg/81lbs.) Every woman that I know on this Forum wants male dolls that are much lighter and easier to lift and manoeuvre. The first sex doll manufacturer who can achieve this will make an absolute fortune in sales. I'd also like my doll to be at least as tall as I am. (160cm.)

My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, fair skin tone, #78 head.
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=147308

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

She’s listed at 126 cm. That’s one major reason the weight is so much lighter. A 160 cm doll is definitely going to be in the 75-90 pound range, particularly with a male frame. Not that I’d mind seeing SiliDoll branch out into other gendered dolls…
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

Telash

Post by Telash »

With a more mature looking head in TPE with oral capability this would probably be my next choice.

Any chance to see a video of the softness of the tpe?

INFORMATIONS