sanhuiofficial.com

Sange TPE Dolls

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Slamjut

Sange TPE Dolls

Post by Slamjut »

Has anyone ever bought Sanhui's "Sange" TPE doll and can share your experience? It says on the site "High-end Virgin TPE". I've had my eye on this one for a while, the only reason I'm hesitating is I won't buy a doll unless I can find factory pics or home users pics of them in natural light.

https://sanhuiofficial.com/sange-tpe-se ... ead-8.html
Attachments
sange-tpe-sex-doll-pic-6.jpeg
sange-tpe-sex-doll-pic-6.jpeg (286.52 KiB) Viewed 1416 times

Monoloco
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Sange TPE Dolls

Post by Monoloco »

I wonder if TPE still stinks.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Pictures at their website are not very useful.

I would not buy if there are no clear pictures of the dolls private parts in sexual positions !

Cheers!

Sili

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Monoloco wrote:I wonder if TPE still stinks.
Most brands have made corrections to this. I got a "stinker" in 2018. Absolutely loved her once I got the "stank" off her. My 2021 was odorless and the TPE feels amazing. And it seems to be a bit more durable than the 2018.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

Monoloco
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Monoloco »

ccrider32759 wrote:
Most brands have made corrections to this. I got a "stinker" in 2018. Absolutely loved her once I got the "stank" off her. My 2021 was odorless and the TPE feels amazing. And it seems to be a bit more durable than the 2018.
Wich brand has tpe odorless? mine is wm from 2007 and made the house stink. Still has small odour and I cannot remember all the times I showered he in all these years.

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

I have a Piper ECO with white skin and a regular Piper with honey light. The white skin smells a little sweet but the honey light has a different oder. Not bad but not as nice as the white one. I guess the formulas have different scents.

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

Siliconeman wrote:Pictures at their website are not very useful.

I would not buy if there are no clear pictures of the dolls private parts in sexual positions !

Cheers!

Sili
I know right? I got the Marya and the only reason I ordered her was because I found photos online with more details. Sanhui didn't even show her privates in the factory photos. I don't know why they don't do this, it looks pretty damn amazing.

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

ccrider32759 wrote:
did you get the Sange TPE?

Underskin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Underskin »

I to am considering a SANGE doll from Sanhui and am curious to know if anyone from TDF has purchased one and what their experience is/was.
I was lost in a valley of pleasure.
I was lost in the infinite sea.
I was lost, and measure for measure, love spewed from the heart of me.

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

Underskin wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:27 am I to am considering a SANGE doll from Sanhui and am curious to know if anyone from TDF has purchased one and what their experience is/was.
Considering how I wasn't able to find any customer reviews on this doll, I'd be surprised if they ever even sold one. Sanhui should give a few away so that people can get the word out. She's stunning in the photos but nobody seems to know what she looks like IRL.

INFORMATIONS