Starpery.com

Homemade Sex Toys

Got an idea? Need an invention?
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

hey homemadesextoys nice to finally hear from you again on here , do you think you may ever get into making any for people to buy ? and yes "please" post some pictures i have all the other pics you sent me saved !! :)

homemadesexdolls

hi

Post by homemadesexdolls »

hi all, still thinking about making dolls for sale but right just having fun making them for me.
WWW.MAKEREALSEXTOYS.COM
My TDF Gallery

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

yeah come on all ready !!!

Post by timetraveler1 »

bring them on homemadesexdolls as you can see theirs sure a market for nice dolls if fairly durable and nicely priced !! love to see you start up a business on here !! the more the merrier !! :)

epne

Post by epne »

Cleaned up the link page a bit including finally adding www.sextoyscientist.com

Hopefully portions of the wire doll update will be up on the site in a few weeks. That said, I notice homemadesexdolls updated his av...

homemadesexdolls

new doll

Post by homemadesexdolls »

i have been asked many times before about making a man doll.
well i did it,
but this man doll is a nonsexual doll, but someone could make it into one very easy.
i have had alot of emails from women wanting and male doll, not just for sex but for protection. women that live alone would like to have a guy to be there, so thinking about doing this and maybe making some girl dolls for dudes

the man doll for sale is on my homemadelovedoll yahoo account
thanks ya
WWW.MAKEREALSEXTOYS.COM
My TDF Gallery

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: new doll

Post by itsme »

homemadesexdolls wrote:i have been asked many times before about making a man doll.
well i did it,
but this man doll is a nonsexual doll, but someone could make it into one very easy.
i have had alot of emails from women wanting and male doll, not just for sex but for protection. women that live alone would like to have a guy to be there, so thinking about doing this and maybe making some girl dolls for dudes

the man doll for sale is on my homemadelovedoll yahoo account
thanks ya
Post a photo MAN :lol: :lol:
Nice to see you around .
Ya they can make the doll for sex . You give away all the secrets.
:D

epne

Post by epne »

It's taken forever due to some upload problems but I've gotten the Links page updated. I need to check with homemade on a few of his other projects.

epne

Post by epne »

http://www.makerealsextoys.com/wiredoll.html

I'm sure I'm missing some information but I went ahead and pieced together the wire doll page. I hope homemadesexdolls can come through and correct any errors that I've made.

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

Photos are great.
You guy always come up with neat stuff.

epne

Post by epne »

I can't really take credit since the real brains is homemadesexdolls. I just do the site.

Perry
Ex-Member

Post by Perry »

epne wrote:It's taken forever due to some upload problems but I've gotten the Links page updated. I need to check with homemade on a few of his other projects.
Epne,

The layout is great and easy to follow. Very nice job.

I really like what homemadesexdolls is trying to accomplish here.

I went to the main page and none of the retail links work. Also, how do you navigate from the main page to the wire doll page??

epne

Post by epne »

Perry wrote:I went to the main page and none of the retail links work. Also, how do you navigate from the main page to the wire doll page??
Odd, I just recently checked the retail links since I was contemplating an item. I'll have to double check.

The wire doll page isn't connected yet since I was looking for feedback. It was a sneak preview of sorts. It'll be connected from the current main Silicone Dolls page when I'm sure it's done. I see at least one broken image link.

pahyn
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

thank you

Post by pahyn »

thank you sooooooo much for the link, this is really great stuff. I have been looking all over the web for a site like this one. one question though. In making a silicone doll, how much money do you find that you invest in the project from start to finish? God I love this forum. 8)

epne

Re: thank you

Post by epne »

pahyn wrote:one question though. In making a silicone doll, how much money do you find that you invest in the project from start to finish?
I think homemadesexdolls said it takes roughly $300 for a full doll though that may fluctuate up or down based upon the materials you use. If you start work on a doll, feel free to take pictures of your process.

pahyn
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

wire frame. ... need more specs on the wire.

Post by pahyn »

is this just standard wiring that is used in wiring a house? You know, sheathed cable with 3 to 4 internal wires.

I followed your link that you gave in the forum regarding the design for the foam doll with the wire frame. First of all, brilliant concept. This is definitely the route I will be taking in attempting to build my first doll.

admittedly though, I do not know alot about electrical wiring in general. Using your specs. of 4/0 - 4/0 - 4/0 200 amp wire, I tried to look up the cost on the Home Depot website. I can't seem to find the correct wire anywhere on there. The closest thing that I could find is Romex building wire for wiring a home but it definitely does not look like it has the single copper core of the wire that you used on the website.

I was wondering if you could tell me a bit more about the wire itself so that I would know what to look for. For example what it is used for normally and such.

thank you in advance, and thank you again for showing the ropes to us newbies.

Pahyn

INFORMATIONS