599372958_2135744373_581328424_1292879298406.jpg
599372958_2135744373_581328424_1292879298406.jpg (29.59 KiB) Viewed 10051 times

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Homemade Sex Toys

Post by GFELube »

Very nice, HmSD!

EDIT: Can you (or someone) please post a link to the Yahoo group? I tried searching for homemadesexdolls with no luck, tho I did see topless pics of this doll under siliconelovedolls. "over 6 feet tall and has 40LL bust" 8O

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

GFELube wrote:Very nice, HmSD!

EDIT: Can you (or someone) please post a link to the Yahoo group? I tried searching for homemadesexdolls with no luck, tho I did see topless pics of this doll under siliconelovedolls. "over 6 feet tall and has 40LL bust" 8O
Hi GFELube.

The link to the Yahoo group is at the bottom of http://www.makerealsextoys.com/links.html
homemadesexdolls wrote:my jessica rabbit doll

That is crazy great!!!

By the way, I tried using an off brand silicone and couldn't get a second layer to smooth in a fashion that the layer didn't show. Is the GE silicone better for that?

I don't often have the opportunity to try this stuff but try some of the techniques for when I eventually have some room to work.

I guess the question is; does the GE silicone make a huge difference?

If not, then I can assume that I need to work on the technique.

LordLongshaft
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LordLongshaft »

Jessica is an awesome creation, can't wait to see more pictures and to learn how you do it!

mcougar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mcougar »

homemadesexdolls wrote:my jessica rabbit doll
Wow! One of my favorite fantasy creatures! I've been looking in vain for a commercially make Jessica. Never thought I'd see a homemade one look so good. I think I would prefer boobs maybe half that size but the rest of her looks great! Well done!
Waiting and hoping for my perfect doll...her name is Beth

homemadesexdolls

Post by homemadesexdolls »

That is crazy great!!!

By the way, I tried using an off brand silicone and couldn't get a second layer to smooth in a fashion that the layer didn't show. Is the GE silicone better for that?

I don't often have the opportunity to try this stuff but try some of the techniques for when I eventually have some room to work.

I guess the question is; does the GE silicone make a huge difference?

If not, then I can assume that I need to work on the technique.
right now i use ge silicone from wallymart. wallmart, its about 4.50 a tube. do not get the more expensive silicone, like the paintable or the 20year silicone its hard to mold and takes a long time to cure. get the ge silicone 1 clear, that works the best for me

edited by r4m to fix the quote 1/11/2011
Attachments
silicone.jpg
silicone.jpg (34.01 KiB) Viewed 9813 times
WWW.MAKEREALSEXTOYS.COM
My TDF Gallery

rubb3rl0v3r

Post by rubb3rl0v3r »

Homemade, im hoping to create a silicone inflatable doll and i wonder if you can help- can you explain to me if it is possible to get a layer of silicone that would be suitable for creating an inflatable doll?

How do you get a silicone layer to be slightly thick but retain its memory so that it will not break when being inflated/delated as you would do with a vinyl or latex doll?

Also how do you colour the silicone mix? Your website does not seem to explain this.

homemadesexdolls

rubb3rl0v3r wrote:Homemade, im hoping to create a silicone inflatable doll and i wonder if you can help- can you explain to me if it is possible to get a layer of silicone that would be suitable for creating an inflatable doll?

How do you get a silicone layer to be slightly thick but retain its memory so that it will not break when being inflated/delated as you would do with a vinyl or latex doll?

Also how do you colour the silicone mix? Your website does not seem to explain this.
hi
i have always wanted to try what your talking about. this is what i would do if i was you. inflate doll, add 3 layers of panty hose to the legs and hips and 3 layers to the top half and the arms of the doll. cut to fit around the neck and head. skin the inner breast last, you will need to cut p-hose and add more later to make . use elmers craft bond spary adhesive to glue panty hose together., im not sure, but i think it will not stick to a letax doll. add silicone with color, yes, i use color, its on my website somewhere, just cheep walmart or craft store acrylic paint works fine. after the body is siliconed you may have to cut the back open, pull out the latex and fill with some type of packing peanuts or fine grind foam,
this will be hard, but it can be done, please let me know how it goes, i have been wanting to try this for a long time
WWW.MAKEREALSEXTOYS.COM
My TDF Gallery

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

SWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEt :lol: :grab:

rubb3rl0v3r

Post by rubb3rl0v3r »

homemadesexdolls wrote:
rubb3rl0v3r wrote:Homemade, im hoping to create a silicone inflatable doll and i wonder if you can help- can you explain to me if it is possible to get a layer of silicone that would be suitable for creating an inflatable doll?

hi
i have always wanted to try what your talking about. this is what i would do if i was you. inflate doll, add 3 layers of panty hose to the legs and hips and 3 layers to the top half and the arms of the doll. cut to fit around the neck and head. skin the inner breast last, you will need to cut p-hose and add more later to make . use elmers craft bond spary adhesive to glue panty hose together., im not sure, but i think it will not stick to a letax doll. add silicone with color, yes, i use color, its on my website somewhere, just cheep walmart or craft store acrylic paint works fine. after the body is siliconed you may have to cut the back open, pull out the latex and fill with some type of packing peanuts or fine grind foam,
this will be hard, but it can be done, please let me know how it goes, i have been wanting to try this for a long time

actually, i am planning using the method i have described in this thread. As you can see i was planning on using a varnished paper mache surface over a budget vinyl doll.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=34022

however I like your idea of using a nylon cover though such as pantyhose, it means i can add extra curvy proportions where i see fit. Thanks!

homemadesexdolls

would like to see pics as u go

rubb3rl0v3r

Post by rubb3rl0v3r »

homemadesexdolls wrote:would like to see pics as u go
ok i'll keep you posted work, money and family permitting.

I am thinking of starting a custom made doll business where people can consult me for their niche preferences and i will make their ideal airgirl for an extra fee.

Pleadafif

Post by Pleadafif »

Hello Homemadesexdoll,

I'm thinking of attempting to make my own doll, but I have a few questions regarding the skin. Do you know if it's safe? Using bathroom sealing silicone mixed with naptha worries me a little, especially if I plan to get intimate with my new doll. Second, how do you deal with the smell? The silicone already smells pretty bad as it is, but naptha smells like gasoline. Your advice is greatly appreciated. :D

homemadesexdolls

Pleadafif wrote:Hello Homemadesexdoll,

I'm thinking of attempting to make my own doll, but I have a few questions regarding the skin. Do you know if it's safe? Using bathroom sealing silicone mixed with naptha worries me a little, especially if I plan to get intimate with my new doll. Second, how do you deal with the smell? The silicone already smells pretty bad as it is, but naptha smells like gasoline. Your advice is greatly appreciated. :D
hi the silicone i use does smell to, the smell goes away after it's dried and cured. in about a 24 hours. dont get intimate with it untill the silicone is cured. as for the naptha, it is possiable to make a doll without using it. i have made a doll with out using it at all, in fact i hardly use it anymore. to skin a doll it takes a few coats, i may use naptha for the finishing coat. the naptha helps to make the skin easier to spread and smooth. i skin my dolls in a well ventaleted area and sometimes outside
i hope this was helpful
WWW.MAKEREALSEXTOYS.COM
My TDF Gallery

Pleadafif

Post by Pleadafif »

homemadesexdolls wrote:hi the silicone i use does smell to, the smell goes away after it's dried and cured. in about a 24 hours. dont get intimate with it untill the silicone is cured. as for the naptha, it is possiable to make a doll without using it. i have made a doll with out using it at all, in fact i hardly use it anymore. to skin a doll it takes a few coats, i may use naptha for the finishing coat. the naptha helps to make the skin easier to spread and smooth. i skin my dolls in a well ventaleted area and sometimes outside
i hope this was helpful
Without the naptha? Wow, you must be quick. The silicone I use hardens pretty quick; making it very hard to spread. I guess I need more practice. Thanks for the advice HMSD.

INFORMATIONS