reallovesexdolls.com

Your doll out in public

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Your doll out in public

Post by Sofia dolll »

Has anyone taken their doll out in public? Like into a high end hotel for a proper photo shoot In a suite or something. If so how did you haul her around if not using a wheel chair and not be embarrassed by onlookers. Be nice to do a full photo shoot in a high end hotel.

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Your doll out in pubic

Post by BigJoeBuck »

id suggest a flight case , they aren't cheap but no one will ask what it is and if they do you can say you have lighting equipment for a trade show
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

A wheelchair is the most natural method, most people in public places are too busy doing their own thing to even notice.

I wouldn't worry about embarrassment. Hotel staff (high end or low) have seen far crazier things.

If so, check-in by yourself first, and just wisk your doll to the room afterward.

I agree the first few times you take your doll out and about, it's a bit scary. But I think the key is to just mind your own business and don't purposely draw attention to yourself.

If anyone inquires about Alita, I just tell them she's a poseable mannequin I use for modeling and photography. Works for me.
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

Did you mean "My doll with her pubes out?" Sorry but the title confused me.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

Duke777Atriedes

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

I only bring my torso doll to hotels. That's one of the very reasons why I bought a torso doll: to easily transport and conceal her. You can just put her in the box she came in and use a small dolly to transport her. If any nosey pricks ask what's in the box I say camera/lighting/music equipment.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

No hotels or anything, but took two of my gals for a ride with the top down! Lots of smiles and waves. :D

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I take my guys out on weekly driving dates, they have gone on small road trips as well and for my last birthday, I took one of them with me to a local art museum. I e-mailed ahead of time to inquire if it was ok for me to bring my "emotional support companion" and explained to them that he was a life sized doll, to which they happily obliged.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

YZF_R125_46
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Your doll out in public

Post by YZF_R125_46 »

I have posted photos of my girls on Facebook (only friends can view) but when one of my photos leaked accidentally as I used as my profile pic, I got so much flack and people saying nasty things about me! I won’t be making that mistake again! I would love to take my girls out for a drive but because I live on an island, everyone knows everyone and my life would become a misery again. :(

Before I bought my 1st doll I was going through hell but when I bought her, my life changed for the better.

People can be so cruel and nasty just because my girlfriend is a sex doll. I just want to be happy like everybody else.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I've taken a few of my gals out mostly sitting in the passenger seat of my car but I've also taken a couple to our local park in a wheelchair. One time I had a mother and son come over and ask me about my doll, which was Magda and they were genuinely interested and wanted to pose next to her for a pic! When I've done location shoots I try and plan ahead so I can park really close to where I want my gal to pose. I did that once in a very picturesque riverside location and had a few quizzical looks and one old guy mistook my doll, Athena, for a RG and started chatting to her while she sat in my car! That was a funny little experience as the guy was convinced she was real, she was wearing shades which probably helped! I think the trick is to try and be relaxed about it and just get on with whatever you're doing and you can find that folk are actually interested and some brave soul might even come over and strike up a conversation. Last year I had a lovely experience taking Amy to my friends nail salon which is situated at the back of a tattoo parlour. While Amy posed for some pics and got her nails checked the tattoo staff all came over to check her out and were suitably impressed. I think Amy could have got herself inked although I'm not sure how successful that would be on tpe!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

YZF_R125_46 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:40 pm I have posted photos of my girls on Facebook (only friends can view) but when one of my photos leaked accidentally as I used as my profile pic, I got so much flack and people saying nasty things about me! I won’t be making that mistake again!
Shoot, Jyoti has her own FB account, as do many of our member's dolls. Most of my friends and family are also her FB friends. Half of them don't even realize she's a doll! :mrgreen:

Star88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Star88 »

Sofia dolll wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:45 am Has anyone taken their doll out in public? Like into a high end hotel for a proper photo shoot In a suite or something. If so how did you haul her around if not using a wheel chair and not be embarrassed by onlookers. Be nice to do a full photo shoot in a high end hotel.

... A few outdoor shoots but as far as a hotel, only once. Hotel had an attached parkade and elevator access so we unloaded from the car, got her on the stand, threw a black sheet over her and wheeled her in to the elevator. I honestly don't know what I'd have said if anyone ended up in the elevator with us, though I suspect nothing would be said. I think, putting myself in their shoes, I wouldn't ask random strangers what they were bringing in a hotel :|
People travel to hotels for all sorts of reasons with all sorts of luggage so unless there was some random body part hanging out for people to see, I doubt there would be long enough encounters to even cause reason for a conversation.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

I took Kiania, my Sino 161, in my car up to Yorkshire last September for the UK Doll Meet. We had the hotel to ourselves for the weekend.
P9190748_edited_auto enhance.jpg
P9190748_edited_auto enhance.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 2942 times
IMG_4374.JPG
IMG_4374.JPG (2.82 MiB) Viewed 2942 times
P9170387 (cropped).JPG
P9170387 (cropped).JPG (1.49 MiB) Viewed 2942 times
P9170400 (cropped).JPG
P9170400 (cropped).JPG (1.79 MiB) Viewed 2942 times
P9170479 (cropped).JPG
P9170479 (cropped).JPG (2.12 MiB) Viewed 2942 times
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Duke777Atriedes

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

YZF_R125_46 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:40 pm I have posted photos of my girls on Facebook (only friends can view) but when one of my photos leaked accidentally as I used as my profile pic, I got so much flack and people saying nasty things about me! I won’t be making that mistake again! I would love to take my girls out for a drive but because I live on an island, everyone knows everyone and my life would become a misery again. :(

Before I bought my 1st doll I was going through hell but when I bought her, my life changed for the better.

People can be so cruel and nasty just because my girlfriend is a sex doll. I just want to be happy like everybody else.
I can't believe people treated you like that, all over a sex doll! We live in age where people are proud to be gay, proud to be this, proud to be that etc. etc. But having a sex doll is something to be ashamed about?! Get the fuck out of here!

Stuff like that makes me furious and if I ever were to be in that predicament I'd come out swinging as an advocate for the doll community, a community that saves lives!

These people that get mad don't really care about you because what they are really saying is that they prefer you were alone and miserable rather than you finding fulfillment in a doll, a surrogate partner, if you will. They don't care about you, It's all about them being bothered...sure, they can say "go find a REAL girlfriend." well, many of us have tried and failed and with each failure our mind and hearts become more and more torn, then they say "don't give up." But realize that they are saying that not for your sake but for theirs! Because THEY don't want to see you with a doll. THEY are bothered. Fuck the world.

End of rant...sorry peopleLOL

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Every time I take my gals out for a ride, they always insist on driving! :drinking:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

No need to apologize Duke. You were definitely telling the truth and I feel the same way. Also the idiots that tell guys to "Get a girlfriend" will never try to help said guy to find one. That was certainly how it was for me about 10 years ago. I wasn't having much luck and asked others if they could set me up with someone. Hell, I even offered to pay them a $100 for each introduction. But the response was always "I don't know any single women." :(

Fast forward 10 years later, I am no longer looking for a girlfriend and am happy with my dolls. So anyone who gives me any shit about it will get told where to go and what to do to themselves when they get there. :evil:

I mean if they couldn't be bothered to at least TRY to help me when I asked for help then fuck them and their opinions now! :fist:

As to the original question, I am self conscious enough when I'm out in public so I definitely wouldn't want to add any more attention to myself which having a doll with me would surely do. Although I did have to spend the night away from home a few years ago and took one of my ladies with me in a large duffel bag. It was definitely nice having her there in the motel with me and If I ever have to spend a night away from home again, I will certainly take her with me again. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS