www.myrobotdoll.com

Elsa Babe RHC012 Molly Red Wolf from My Robot Doll

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Elsa Babe RHC012 Molly Red Wolf from My Robot Doll

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Hello all,

I ordered an Elsa Babe RHC012 Molly Red Wolf from My Robot Doll back on 13th March 2022. And received the factory photos less than 3 weeks later on 2nd April. :D

Part of the reason why the production was so lightning quick, is that my last Elsa Babe order (not from My Robot Doll - from a UK vendor who has now ceased trading) unfortunately ended up seized by those dastardly crooks at UK Customs. So Elsa Babe prioritized this production.

I didn't see Molly Red Wolf until after I'd ordered the RHB009. But I instantly fell in love with the ginger haired elf (I love fantasy.) So when I'd received the refund for the seized Elsa Babe, and then Elsa Babe had their International Women's Day Promotional discounts, well, it seemed like destiny. The RHB009 was on a 150cm medium breast, and Molly is on a 165cm large breast (and I'm super happy that she's that bit bigger in height and front.) And again I went for the 'sucking wonderland' vagina option, because I like different experiences.

I ordered from My Robot Doll (MRD), because I think their website does Elsa Babe best (even better than www.elsababe.com). There are not that many UK vendors who advertise Elsa Babe, and the one I know that does, completely had the options wrong (they have now corrected their options.) Also MRD had Elsa Babe's promotion on their site too. And having read good things about My Robot Doll on this forum, it was an easy choice to go with them.

And so far all my dealings have been with Alice, and she's incredibly professional, knows her stuff, and very prompt. I'm very happy with my service so far.

Anyway, enough of my rambling, her are Molly's factory photos.
Elsa-Babe-165L-Molly-Red-Wolf-RHC012-2.jpg
Elsa-Babe-165L-Molly-Red-Wolf-RHC012-2.jpg (835.59 KiB) Viewed 3962 times
Elsa-Babe-165L-Molly-Red-Wolf-RHC012-1.jpg
Elsa-Babe-165L-Molly-Red-Wolf-RHC012-1.jpg (708.77 KiB) Viewed 3962 times
Elsa-Babe-165L-Molly-Red-Wolf-RHC012-3.jpg
Elsa-Babe-165L-Molly-Red-Wolf-RHC012-3.jpg (657.63 KiB) Viewed 3962 times
Elsa-Babe-165L-Molly-Red-Wolf-RHC012-4.jpg
Elsa-Babe-165L-Molly-Red-Wolf-RHC012-4.jpg (616.05 KiB) Viewed 3962 times
Elsa-Babe-165L-Molly-Red-Wolf-RHC012-13.jpg
Elsa-Babe-165L-Molly-Red-Wolf-RHC012-13.jpg (3.48 MiB) Viewed 3962 times
Elsa-Babe-165L-Molly-Red-Wolf-RHC012-12.jpg
Elsa-Babe-165L-Molly-Red-Wolf-RHC012-12.jpg (3.2 MiB) Viewed 3962 times
Elsa-Babe-165L-Molly-Red-Wolf-RHC012-6.jpg
Elsa-Babe-165L-Molly-Red-Wolf-RHC012-6.jpg (2.73 MiB) Viewed 3962 times
Hopefully she'll arrive in a month or so. Fingers crossed. You can never count your chickens with UK Border Force being the way they are.
:glou:
HtS

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Elsa Babe RHC012 Molly Red Wolf from My Robot Doll

Post by TrueBlue »

Stunning! Incredible factory photos. Congrats hope she makes it home safely.
The Girls new Thread-viewtopic.php?p=2234906#p2234906
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Violet ( coming soon 165 zelex)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Scarlett(150PiperJessica)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

TrueBlue wrote: โ†‘Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:11 pmStunning! Incredible factory photos. Congrats hope she makes it home safely.
Many thanks TrueBlue. I really like that Elsa Babe take photos of standing option dolls standing. I'm feeling very optimistic that this Elsa Babe will arrive. :)

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

And, as promised by Alice on Saturday "you will have your tracking number at the end of the week." It is now the end of the week and I have my tracking number. :)

Now the wait begins. I'm very used to the wait and won't be checking my tracking every 5 minutes...

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

Awesome news!
:haha4: I relate so much.
Always track the new girl regardless, just to watch the updates crawl in.
The Girls new Thread-viewtopic.php?p=2234906#p2234906
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Violet ( coming soon 165 zelex)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Scarlett(150PiperJessica)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

My daily ritual of checking the tracking today. Wasn't expecting anything, but...

๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ Expected delivery 21st April ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ

If it's true (I don't count my chickens these days), then that is stonkingly quick:
  • Sunday 13th March ordered (to take advantage of International Women's Day discounts :wink:)
  • Saturday 2nd April factory photos (production expedited for the reasons in the original post.)
  • Thursday 7th April shipping label printed (which means a shipping label has been printed in the UK, but no tracking updates will happen until the doll has passed customs and is in the hands of the local courier)
  • Tuesday 19th April it's on its way!
  • Thursday 21st April estimated delivery ๐Ÿคž
39 days from order (on a Sunday) to production of a silicone doll, and shipping from China to the UK! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Molly Red Wolf arrives in England Part 1 of 2

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Today was a very good day. Molly Red Wolf (Elsa Babe RHC012 165 Large Breasts) arrived in my house :D.

I was expecting her on Thursday 21st April, but the UPS van turned up a day early. And she was only ordered on Sunday 13th March. Outstanding service from My Robot Doll (MRD) and Elsa Babe :thumbs_up:. She did have her production expedited due to the unfortunate incident that befell my RHB009 order (RIP Miss Aragaki.)

Unboxing Photos

Firstly, the box arrived in very good condition, which is always a good sign. I did pay a little extra for the premium delivery method.
IMG_E5051.JPG
IMG_E5051.JPG (3.43 MiB) Viewed 3636 times
Removing the first layer of polystyrene revealed a well packed box.
IMG_E5052.JPG
IMG_E5052.JPG (2.29 MiB) Viewed 3636 times
She came with a lot of accessories. One thing I liked about MRD's website, was that it included outfits. Whilst the outfits may be a little overpriced (I picked 3 of them), I thought, why not, because I'm terrible at buying clothes after the doll has arrived. Also, there were some free masturbators (the lady is cute, and yes, the bear has a butthole) as part of the International Women's Day promotion Elsa Babe were doing.
IMG_E5053.JPG
IMG_E5053.JPG (3.77 MiB) Viewed 3636 times
Once all the upper packing stuff was removed, we're left with the body and head wrapped up like a cylinder.
IMG_E5054.JPG
IMG_E5054.JPG (2.94 MiB) Viewed 3636 times
Nice to see Elsa Babe thinking outside the box with their packaging. Makes so much sense to do a "Man in the Iron Mask" style head warping.
IMG_E5055.JPG
IMG_E5055.JPG (1.34 MiB) Viewed 3636 times
And the head was in good condition (a bit powdery.) And I had a go at correcting the eye alignment. It's a very beautiful head, as soon as I had her out her wrapping I wanted to kiss her.
IMG_E5056.JPG
IMG_E5056.JPG (989.88 KiB) Viewed 3636 times
One thing about the head. I thought I specified hard teeth, but looking at that mouth I am really happy she came with soft teeth. The inside of her mouth is amazing. Not sure my iPhone will do any justice to the detail in her mouth, but she actually has an uvula (I think that is the correct name for the thing in the middle at the back of your mouth.)
IMG_E5057.JPG
IMG_E5057.JPG (630.71 KiB) Viewed 3636 times
And now her body is ready to be reunited with her head.
IMG_E5058.JPG
IMG_E5058.JPG (2.75 MiB) Viewed 3636 times

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Molly Red Wolf arrives in England Part 2 of 2

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Now Molly is reunited with her body (and very lovely wig) and ready to come out of her box.
IMG_E5059.JPG
IMG_E5059.JPG (2.02 MiB) Viewed 3632 times
Initial Impressions

This is an incredibly sexy doll. I get the feeling she wants to **** my brains out :whistle:

The silicone feels really really nice. Lovely smooth feeling silicone. Not sticky, not sure how to explain, but very good.

The hands are the weak point, very basic just silicone hands. No skeleton, no wires even. But Elsa Babe are not an expensive silicone doll, so I guess they need to make savings somewhere. Everything else, from my brief encounter so far, is excellent.

I'll report on her vagina later. It certainly looks very inviting. I ordered the "sucking wonderland" because I was looking for a different sensation to my other dolls.

And ... I've got to say it again ... oh my god is she sexy. :D

I'd never head of "Molly Red Wolf" until Elsa Babe released this model. And I have to say, my initial impressions are:

Bloody brilliant product :thumbs_up:

And a few early photos of her on the sofa. I will definitely be taking more :D.
IMG_E5060.JPG
IMG_E5060.JPG (2.96 MiB) Viewed 3632 times
IMG_E5061.JPG
IMG_E5061.JPG (1.81 MiB) Viewed 3632 times
IMG_E5062.JPG
IMG_E5062.JPG (3.45 MiB) Viewed 3632 times
IMG_E5063.JPG
IMG_E5063.JPG (1.57 MiB) Viewed 3632 times
Many thanks My Robot Doll. And many thanks Elsa Babe.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Very hot and I am sure she will be quite fun.

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

blindwebster wrote: โ†‘Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:39 pmVery hot and I am sure she will be quite fun.
Many thanks blindwebster. :glou:

I really need to go on a honeymoon with her right now. Work, work, work... :wink:

~~~~~

The Russian Connection

I did discover that Molly Red Wolf was born in Russia, but she now lives in America. I've always found Russian women hot, no wonder I like Molly Red Wolf. A real shame Russian women don't run their country; about time they booted the patriarchy out there...

Molly is definitely going to get the bed berth tonight. Which means Ivana the bunny is going to have to join the Teddy Babes. Ivana's okay with that, she's always a happy bunny.
IMG_E5066.JPG
IMG_E5066.JPG (2.8 MiB) Viewed 3587 times
Molly seems a little adverse to wearing clothes. I did get find her a blanket but she didn't want it covering her boobs, she wanted to let them hang out.
IMG_E5067.JPG
IMG_E5067.JPG (3.12 MiB) Viewed 3587 times

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Nice choice.
Are you sure their are no wires in the hands? Even my 102cm doll from them has finger wires.

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by My Robot Doll »

Thank you Hunt the Shunt for your feedback!!! We are glad that Molly Red Wolf doll landed safely and quickly.
She is indeed gorgeous! Great photos by the way :thumbs_up:

Happy honeymoon :D

Cheers,

My Robot Doll
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Ztar073 wrote: โ†‘Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:59 pm Nice choice.
Are you sure their are no wires in the hands? Even my 102cm doll from them has finger wires.
Many thanks Ztar073.

Mybad. Yes, you're right. I just tried bending them into position and definitely there are wires. They felt floppy compared to what I'm used to.
My Robot Doll wrote: โ†‘Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:03 pm Thank you Hunt the Shunt for your feedback!!! We are glad that Molly Red Wolf doll landed safely and quickly.
She is indeed gorgeous! Great photos by the way :thumbs_up:

Happy honeymoon :D

Cheers,

My Robot Doll
Many thanks My Robot Doll. Brilliant service!

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

The Morning After The Night Before

Yes, of course I had to sleep with the gorgeous Molly last night. I think I am a bit in love with this doll.

And for research information purposes, yes, I did plunder her treasure last night. And it is very good treasure. I'm pretty sure I might have noticed something not quite right with my order though (I'm not complaining.) I'm sure (as sure as someone with a bad memory can be), that I spec-ed the "Sucking Wonderland" vagina. But, this definitely feels like "Titty Heaven." The reason why I'm not complaining is that it feels very good :D. I'll have to see if Elsa Babe do a masturbator with their different vaginal tunnel offerings, to see if I am missing out of anything.

Testament to how sexy Molly is. I don't normally shag more than once in a day (I just don't have the power.) And because I thought Molly was arriving today (not yesterday), I'd shagged another doll in the morning. But Molly really turns me on, and it was very easy to reach climax with her.

Yes, I'm very happy with this doll. Only wish I could take a week off work to go on a honeymoon with her. Alas, work must come first.

One photo from this morning. She seems very happy with me. Have I found the dream wife doll!?
IMG_E5069.JPG
IMG_E5069.JPG (2.05 MiB) Viewed 3530 times
To be continued...

jcppf

Post by jcppf »

Stunning.
Sexy, beautiful and cute.
Even better than on the official (photoshopped) pictures, because her makeup looks more natural.

I wish you a very pleasant honeymoon. :glou:
Make sure to report back after the first... uhm... sportive... actions have taken place. :mrgreen:
my girl Jenifer (PiperDoll Jessica Silicone)

INFORMATIONS