Starpery.com

World first true AI Android coming soon !!!

Got an idea? Need an invention?
AI-Doll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

World first true AI Android coming soon !!!

Post by AI-Doll »

Hi everyone.

I will write a few sentences before writing the main purpose.

I have asked the government for funding, but the answer was NO, since they only fund companys and universities.
Therefore, I am trying to get funding from the public like yourself.

About myself, I started building robot as a hobby for fun, but now my robot has become one of the most advance humanoid in the world.
I am currently converting the humanoid to an android.
What is the difference between my android and other android from big company.
Other company android just sit there and doesn:t really do anything. It just pre-program to talk, and that is about it.
Honda Asimo just run around doesn:t really do anything useful for you.

Code name: Aiko (my android)

Can walk arounding the surrounding, including sit-up, lying down etc.
Can understand and speak over 13,000 sentences with the ability to learn from conversation.
Before going to work, Aiko can fellow you to the door and tell to bring an umbrella when it rains or
dress warmly when it is windy.
Heck it can even pick up thing for you.

Example some of the stuff you can tell Aiko to do.
"hello"
"where is japan located"
"what music do you like"

to....

"get down on four"
"get down on a doggy style"
"lay down"
"suck my p..."

To sum up.
I am this very very very very close to finish the first true AI android.
The software is 95% done and the hardware is done for mid scale humanoid.
All I need to do is to finish designing a full size female android with Candy Girl body or Realdoll body etc.
This is where I ask for help.
I have used all my life saving to build the robots and research.
I don:t have any more money to buy a look alike human size doll such as Candy Girl and I need to make the hands for the android.
The currently cost to make the android is $7500-9000... without look alike human body.
I am sure the mass production will be less.
The reason why it only cost $7-9K is because I do everything by myself.
I do the Hardware designed and software programming. If I didn:t know any thing about hardware and software.
I would have to hire engineer and programming x 5 years.... that would be well over million of dollars.
But since I do the hardware designed and software programing the cost is marginal.

Therefore,
I am looking for sponsor, donation, company funding my project.
Especially, Candy Girl anyone willing to donate her to me or let me borrow.
However, I will have to cut it open and put the metal parts and mainboard in it.
If I have enough funding I am hoping to have the android done by the end of the year, or early next year.
It is NOT a matter whether I can do it or not, it just the matter whether I have enough money.

READ the full spec below
demotration of 1/2 scale can be seen from the website.

Notes: Here at SANDAI Project, we are one step closer to designing an artificial intelligence neural network system which uses both dynamic software and hardware linked together to mimic system logic of life. By using Bio Robot Artificial Intelligence Neural System (aka B.R.A.I.N.S) software together with our custom designed Humanoid (aka Aiko), we have created one of the most advance Humanoid.

A brief summary of just some of the possibilities Aiko are listed below:

Aiko has the ability to talk to you just the same as a normal conversation with any other human, including the ability to learn new things from conversation. Aiko can understand and speak over 13,000 sentences with the ability to learn from conversation. Aiko can read any books, newspaper including your handwriting. Has the ability to solve math problems given from any piece of papers. Aiko has the ability to see color pattern of your clothes you are wearing. Aiko has the ability to bring you your orange juice or coffee, another words she can distinguish between the two drinks. Aiko has the ability to recognize family member faces and open the door for them, or Aiko can starts to activate defence mode when it does not recognize the person face in the house. You can even tell Aiko to cancel your meeting or make another appointment, and Aiko will relay the your message by email or MSN to any person from your group list. In addition to the above features, Aiko has the ability to move around the surrounding, including push-up, and sit-up just as a human. Aiko can move by herself around the surrounding without hitting the wall, she even can detect fire near her. Aiko can even be a receptionist, Aiko can point you were to go, such as the direction to the washrooms or the elevators. How advance is Aiko; when you are about to go outside, Aiko can tell you to bring an umbrella when it rains or wears warmer clothes when it is windy.

demo
www.sakurasofts.com

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

Hi AI-doll,

I'd suggest you to contact some doll companies for your project.

PS: I removed your other thread (no cross posting please, rule #6)

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

Current dolls are solid, you'd have to carve an interior into them to fit the machine parts in there so buying a doll won't be useful unless it's a Candygirl (Petit) Soft where you can remove the foam core by cutting the hull open. I think some companies offer hollow skins for use as android skins.

AI-Doll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AI-Doll »

oops..

I forgot to put some pictures on my original post.
Anyway, here are some of the pictures.
You can find more picture and Video DEMO on the demostration website.

Franklin

Hot melt for "healable" skin ...

Post by Franklin »

Way to go!

Some time ago I asked a question about hot melt ... I recall having asked a question about what kind of stuff those fishing worms (the big gooey ones) are/were made of ... the answer was some type of "hot meltable" material.

I'm not concerned about toxicity, as I would use this for the lowest layer, and cover this layer with a cloth (kevlar?) w/ a tiny bult very long "zipper" like they put in the fancier ladies dresses, so tiny the fabric doesn;t really bulge ... then cover the kevlar with some other compound.

That initial layer can be repaired with a hotmelt tool - I have one that looks like a soldering gun, but has an end that looks like an inch and a half long clothing iron on the end ... I use it for working with hotmelt glue.

Anyone have feedback on this?

PS: I know hot melt silicone would release harmful fumes and as such having atag saying the gyndroid should be serviced by trained technicians only (that's almost all of us) would keep the average Joe from trying to fix her once she got opened up.
Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity.
- Albert Einstien

xxxtoytech
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: World first true AI Android coming soon !!!

Post by xxxtoytech »

I find this post suspicious for a number of reasons. First, it asks for money (funding) but does not outline any business plan or provide any incentive. Does the investor get a cut of any profits, will the investor be repaid with interest (if so when and how much), or will the investor get stock in some company. How will this be manufactured, where? Are there any parts of the android that can be patented? Does the android infringe on any current patents? There are very few details on the website.
AI-Doll wrote:I have asked the government for funding, but the answer was NO, since they only fund companys and universities.
Therefore, I am trying to get funding from the public like yourself.
Pretty vague (what govenment?) and not quite true (an individual can easily set up a company and write a business plan). There is no information on the website provided as to where the poster is located (what country?)
AI-Doll wrote: The reason why it only cost $7-9K is because I do everything by myself.
I do the Hardware designed and software programming. If I didn:t know any thing about hardware and software.
I would have to hire engineer and programming x 5 years.... that would be well over million of dollars.
But since I do the hardware designed and software programing the cost is marginal.
The poster claims he has created ". . . one of the most advance humanoid in the world." and compares it to robots that took millions of dollars and teams of experts to develop. There is a reason why universities and large companies use teams to develop their robots; robotics requires people with skills from many fields (mechanical and electrical engineers, computer scientists and programmers) to create a complex robot. It is highly unlikely that one person working on their own could even come close to developing a robot of this complexity.
AI-Doll wrote: Therefore,
I am looking for sponsor, donation, company funding my project.
Especially, Candy Girl anyone willing to donate her to me or let me borrow.
However, I will have to cut it open and put the metal parts and mainboard in it.
If I have enough funding I am hoping to have the android done by the end of the year, or early next year.
It is NOT a matter whether I can do it or not, it just the matter whether I have enough money.
You can't just cut open a doll and dump in parts! Most types of power supplies and moving parts generate heat which has to be dealt with. Then there are balance and mechanical issues. Even doing simple maintainence, repairs and modifications on dolls is a lengthly and skilled undertaking as evidenced by the postings here at The Doll Forum.

The photographs posted at the website show several distinctly different robots, a couple of small "boxy" ones and a large skeletal one. Developing ONE robot by oneself is nearly impossible; is the claim that he has developed several different types (as is shown in the photographs) realistic?

The photo of the head is very suspicious. The female face looks as though it was cut out of another photo and photoshopped in (note the rough fringe around the head. The hair appears to be attached but the back of the head appears open!). The back of the head resembles the Philip K. Dick android head created by Hanson Robotics. Compare the white support pieces (shape, color and location) and the wiring in the posted image with the PKD head by Hanson. Both look remarkably similar.

What do you think?

xxxtoytech

Synobyte07
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synobyte07 »

I think AI-Doll is a little to ambitious and all the information he has presented doesn't quite add up.

One red flag that I see is the two bottom photos that he has posted. That is the famous Skelli robot of Amorphic Robot Works which was created by Chico MacMurtrie. In 2002 I had the opportunity to speak with him on several occasions by phone about this project. I can assure you that it took more than $9000.00 to build that robot. That is more like a 10% down payment. :? This robot uses HR Box software and hardware. The B.R.A.I.N.S. software and hardware sounds familiar but I would have to do a little research to find out if that is even a realistic program.

The cheapest humanoid/android or gynoid :wink: that I could have built runs about $188,000.00. These guys are located at Las Vegas, Nevada and I posted some of their work a year ago. If I ever came into money, they would be my first choice to undertake an android project for me. 8)
"Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice." Zoetrope

Ex-Member

Post by 091106 »

xxxtechtoy: There is a reason why universities and large companies use teams to develop their robots; robotics requires people with skills from many fields (mechanical and electrical engineers, computer scientists and programmers) to create a complex robot. It is highly unlikely that one person working on their own could even come close to developing a robot of this complexity.

I do software, not robots. But universities and large companies assemble large teams to waste money on plans instead of actually doing anything. The people who advance to positions to make the critical decisions are the fast-track liars ("sure we'll meet that schedule, just add a few more $ to MY grant/budget") and paper pushers while the creative problem solvers are held down or fired because they are threats to the fast-trackers. I have worked at both universities and large companies (still work at one) and have nothing but contempt for the "discipline" of "project management". Go kill a few more astronauts because you can't wait for the frozen seals to thaw or another piece of the low-bid foam punches a hole in the shuttle.

So don't blow off this guy's proposal just because he claims he's working alone. Nevertherless it's absolutely right that he must provide more details to ensure he's not a scam.

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi all,

The project AI-Doll works on looks to me very ambitious.
To build everything one needs to have understanding of several subjects like computers, programming, machining parts and to have a machine shop like Jerry has (mill, best a cnc mill, lathe, and probably a lot other stuff).
Its probably ten times more easily to build e.g. a Van RV 4 kit plane, http://www.vansaircraft.com/public/rv-4int.htm something that takes a lot people already 2 or more years, than to build a robot, to talk about the scale of such project.
We've some more people on board who know a lot of robots, e.g. Jerry.
Look like the Asimo of Honda, it took Honda aproximately 20 years and several hundred millions to come to the robot they have today (quite a good one, and I think they are leading in robot technology).
Otoh, the wright brothers project to build a plane and to fly was much smaller than that of several others to buld a plane in that day's.
But they succeeded to get into the air.
So I think we should always applaud when someone starts a project.
Otoh we should be always very aware before one puts money into something, cause the wold is crowded with internet scams.
At this moment its not a "go" IMO to invest in this project, then we need first more prove (photo's of robot and builder, video's and so on) that this project is really undertaken by AI-doll

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

Poet
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Poet »

Hey in the bottom photo he has on a white lab coat & a clip board in hand.........this must mean he's a scientist & everything is legit........case closed. :roll: Poet
<div><strong>I'll have to make my own Uschi Doll</strong></div><br />

xxxtoytech
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by xxxtoytech »

tdf091106 wrote:So don't blow off this guy's proposal just because he claims he's working alone. Nevertherless it's absolutely right that he must provide more details to ensure he's not a scam.
Hi tdf091106,
It is certainly true that many team projects do waste money and fail to meet their objectives. The gist of my argument, however, is that complex robotic projects require teams because of the breadth of knowledge and skills required (theory, programming, electrical and mechanical) and lots of time in order to be successful. AI-Doll claims "I started building robot as a hobby for fun" which implys that it was a part-time endeavour. Is it reasonable that a hobbyist, even a fanatical and dedicated one, could muster the intellectual and technical resources to create a complex robot with the abilities AI-Doll claims? Not only is there drudge work involved (programming, mechanical and electrical fabrication) but also research (involving experimentation and failure) and innovation. People can accomplish amazing things when working alone, in this case the claims far outstrip the ability of a single person (part-time) to accomplish.

Hi Synobyte07,
Thanks for the information. Here is a link to where some of the photos posted by AI-Doll actually originated Skeletal Reflection Photo Gallery.

Hi Mytime,
The Wright brothers did succeed against well financed teams such as Langley. The problems they solved to be successful were few and fundamental (airfoil design and control) and their success was linked to their experimental method rather than Langley's blind trust in his theories. See Wright and Langley. My concern with this is that this "project" appears to be entirely made-up. The photos are of other robots used without any explaination or credit; it appears the intent is to deceive. We should applaud people who attempt something difficult but AI-Doll, at the very least, has plagairized the work of others and that is something which should be discouraged.

xxxtoytech

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

AI-Doll wrote:oops..

I forgot to put some pictures on my original post.

It's a photoshopped pic :lol:

The original one is here :

:roll:

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

tdf091106 makes some valid points about the way technically able people are treated badly by society while the self-appointed 'project managers' come out on top. However, an impression of the quality of work you might expect from somebody can be gleaned from the structure of their written work, including a forum post. Of course, when they are writing in a language that is not their first language, that makes things more difficult, but the errors are in the use of words, not in the logic that the words express.

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

Maybe the first thing "AI-doll" should do is to tell us who he actually is cuz he's obviously NOT the guy talking to the robot in the videos.
http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?na ... 264#149653
:? :roll:

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Poet wrote:
Hey in the bottom photo he has on a white lab coat & a clip board in hand.........this must mean he's a scientist & everything is legit........case closed. Poet
Not yet Poet, cause Stef found he photoshopped pictures:

Stef wrote...
t's a photoshopped pic

The original one is here :
Any way I think that Stef is right A I Doll should be clear about his project to us, if he wants to tell us about it. Timetech, I knew something about Langley and Wright, and that Langeley had much more government support for his flight attempts than the Wright brothers. Any way the last designed the first succesful plane.

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

INFORMATIONS