www.yourdoll.com

YourDoll.com review

Reviews on Your Doll Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
yf222000
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

YourDoll.com review

Post by yf222000 »

I'd like to share my first experience with purchasing from yourdoll.com. Placed the order for the Starpery 156 cm Amy in March 10th. The package arrived today without any damages. After searching a little bit online to see which vendor to go with even though I came across some youtube videos claimed that this vendor is a not a legitimate one for sending some customer a counterfeited model. Well. I am one to say that the claim this person made in the video couldn't be farther to be false. The doll arrived in good shape without any damages at all. The details of the doll is exactly how the advertising images shown on the website. In fact. The realism aspect of the model is slightly freakily real for a first time buyer like myself. On a side note. I can not omit the point of customer service quality, especially Mia. Thanks Mia for your great and attentive service.

INFORMATIONS