www.joylovedolls.com

JLD Experience

Joy Love Dolls is a leading supplier of life-like sex dolls worldwide. We offer the most realistic TPE sex dolls that you can find. Joy Love Dolls carries an incredible collection of 500+ realistic love dolls in all body types, sizes, and genres. We offer the best customer experience, with a Best Price Guarantee and FREE sex doll delivery to almost everywhere. Shop for ultra-realistic sex dolls, love dolls, and a diverse selection of sex toys below, or customize real sex dolls to perfectly fit your preferences. Enjoy! Website: www.joylovedolls.com
je8080
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

JLD Experience

Post by je8080 »

In order to write a comprehensive review on my experience with Joy Love Dolls, I am starting from the time I ordered the doll and will provide updates on my experience throughout the process until the doll arrives. I will start with the order process, and include customer service, delivery time, order accuracy, authenticity of product, and overall experience.

4/5: Contacted JLD about purchasing a doll. Rachelle from customer service responded within the hour. She was helpful and also offered a discount code.

4/8: Placed an order on JLD website. I had some trouble getting the purchase accepted as it said my card was being declined through PayPal. I turned off my VPN and tried again. With the VPN off PayPal let the purchase go through. Immediately received an email confirmation of my purchase. So far so good.

4/9: I noticed the email summary of my purchase did not include articulated fingers, but it does show in the order. I emailed JLD to ensure the order was accurate. Awaiting a reply.

I will continue to keep this post active through the delivery and will include pics of the unboxing and final product. If there is anything else someone would like to see in the review please let me know.

je8080
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: JLD Experience

Post by je8080 »

4/12: Today I received a message that my order is unfulfilled, and they need a screenshot of my ID or a utility bill due to a "high risk of fraud detection." Has anyone encountered this type of request from a vendor? The money was deducted from my account 3 days ago.

je8080
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by je8080 »

4/15: I provided identification and received communication from JLD that the order would be processed. I also received confirmation that the order would include all details of the purchase including articulated fingers. I am less concerned in the time that it takes to ship and more inclined to be pleased if the delivery is authentic and accurate. Communication with JLD support has not been quick but I'm satisfied thus far. More to come...

je8080
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by je8080 »

5/2: The order was delivered undamaged on 4/29. Overall, I would rate the experience as an 8 out of 10. If I can validate authenticity, I would feel confident recommending JLD and would certainly order from them again in the future.

Order Process: 8
Pros: Great website, selection and pricing
Cons: Issue using PayPal

Customer Service: 6
Pros: Informative responses and shipping notifications
Cons: Long delays in communication and responses

Delivery Time: 9
Pros: 3 week delivery on custom order
Cons: none

Order Accuracy: 10
Pros: Arrived exactly as ordered

Authenticity: n/a - I did not find a certificate of authenticity, but I'm unsure if Irontech sends this through their vendors. I emailed JLD to find out about certificate and will update post (and overall rating) once I know more.

Mainjre3
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mainjre3 »

Ty for sharing about your experience. Was lurking on the site and wanted to know other peoples experience using it

INFORMATIONS