www.funwestdoll.com

Brand new owner

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
murph2022

Brand new owner

Post by murph2022 »

Hello. I recently purchased the Amber inflatable love doll from the fuck friends line. I am brand new to this and only purchased because of this forum. I am looking for any general tips and tricks. Care, what size clothing to purchase, how much to inflate, etc. If there is a post about this already, I apologize in advance and if you would direct me to it, I would be happy to take a look at it. Thanks for helping to begin what looks like a new addiction for me!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Brand new owner

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Welcome to this wonderful world.
Love
Megan, DO, BCD
Attachments
thumbnail_IMG_3564.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3564.jpg (270.13 KiB) Viewed 1672 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

murph2022 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:36 pm Hello. I recently purchased the Amber inflatable love doll from the fuck friends line. I am brand new to this and only purchased because of this forum. I am looking for any general tips and tricks. Care, what size clothing to purchase, how much to inflate, etc. If there is a post about this already, I apologize in advance and if you would direct me to it, I would be happy to take a look at it. Thanks for helping to begin what looks like a new addiction for me!
Hi "murph2022" :D

Welcome To TDF! :D :thumbs_up:

You will find more answers about AMBER At:
"Vinyl Doll Forum Section":

"Vinyl Inflatable Love Dolls":_______ viewforum.php?f=5
"AMBER - Hotness Inflated":_______ viewtopic.php?t=152275

Best Wishes,
TDM & Kimmi L
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

murph2022 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:36 pm Hello. I recently purchased the Amber inflatable love doll from the fuck friends line. I am brand new to this and only purchased because of this forum. I am looking for any general tips and tricks. Care, what size clothing to purchase, how much to inflate, etc. If there is a post about this already, I apologize in advance and if you would direct me to it, I would be happy to take a look at it. Thanks for helping to begin what looks like a new addiction for me!
Most of the info you seek is available in the Vinyl Doll section of the forum. Care tips are found in this thread below .

⬇️
viewtopic.php?t=154932
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

INFORMATIONS