betterlovedoll.com

Meet Mariko, she is Sili Doll Sukiwaai NXT+ LHP perfection

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Meet Mariko, she is Sili Doll Sukiwaai NXT+ LHP perfection

Post by Siliconeman »

Thanks Dollicious!

I think you are too critical, you could give the Sili Doll a chance to seduce you!

We have reached the end of this massive picture set. Only the afterglow is left, please enjoy these last pictures!

Bye bye Mariko and Laura for now!

Cheers!

Sili
_Mariko_pinkbikini_97.jpg
_Mariko_pinkbikini_97.jpg (259.75 KiB) Viewed 720 times
_Mariko_pinkbikini_98.jpg
_Mariko_pinkbikini_98.jpg (309.65 KiB) Viewed 720 times
_Mariko_pinkbikini_99.jpg
_Mariko_pinkbikini_99.jpg (301.36 KiB) Viewed 720 times
_Mariko_pinkbikini_100.jpg
_Mariko_pinkbikini_100.jpg (232.95 KiB) Viewed 720 times

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Wow amazing pictures and thread Siliconeman! I also read your review which was very informative.
This doll is definitely going on my short list of models to consider for my second / replacement doll.
I will echo what everyone has said, she has some of the most realistic looking lower anatomy of any doll I've seen.
Solving the pussy gape issue is truly groundbreaking and I hope other manufacturers will feel pressured to follow suit.
I like bigger tits myself, and hers look great to me -- but I agree with what was said earlier, it would be perfect if they could do a given mold with multiple breast sizes like Elsababe does.
The only nit pick I can think of is the thighs / calves look a bit on the thin side, but I could probably get over it if I bought one.
I'd have rather seen them make the doll shorter with juicier legs to keep the weight low.
Overall really awesome, great thread, and great work Sili doll!

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

baphometric wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 12:40 pm Wow amazing pictures and thread Siliconeman! I also read your review which was very informative.
This doll is definitely going on my short list of models to consider for my second / replacement doll.
I will echo what everyone has said, she has some of the most realistic looking lower anatomy of any doll I've seen.
Solving the pussy gape issue is truly groundbreaking and I hope other manufacturers will feel pressured to follow suit.
I like bigger tits myself, and hers look great to me -- but I agree with what was said earlier, it would be perfect if they could do a given mold with multiple breast sizes like Elsababe does.
The only nit pick I can think of is the thighs / calves look a bit on the thin side, but I could probably get over it if I bought one.
I'd have rather seen them make the doll shorter with juicier legs to keep the weight low.
Overall really awesome, great thread, and great work Sili doll!
Thank you baphometric!

Sili Doll has indeed made good job on designing her. It is great fun to photograph a doll when you do not need to hide anything. Many times these days you see wonderful promotional photo shoots but a photographer does not want to shoot her rear area since it looks horrible. This Sili Doll does not need to hide anything!

Cheers!

Sili

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Yes that was really fun seeing them two getting hot and steamy together hehehe

I'm not critical of the Sili Doll other then not having a small breasted version of this 165cm body but the 6Ye for that weird slit thing above her clitorus i am very critical of that and the things you've pointed out about the 6Ye 166.

Looking forward to Mariko's next photo session :D
I keep going back and staring at this amazing pic showing off her amazing physicality.
Now that is a quality doll guys , if you see a doll that can have her legs spread like this and pussy and ass looking great like that you really need to do yourselves the favor and get the doll.
This is gonna be my next doll with or without smaller tits lol
Attachments
_Mariko_blacklingeriea_49.jpg
_Mariko_blacklingeriea_49.jpg (344.45 KiB) Viewed 655 times
_Mariko_blacklingeriea_53.jpg
_Mariko_blacklingeriea_53.jpg (176.05 KiB) Viewed 655 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

No stretching at all. This model seems to be more interesting now.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

commando2413
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by commando2413 »

That is amazing, very cool!

Wish all manufacturer would make their dolls like this.
🤍 My 140 cm girl's threads:

ImageImageImageImage

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

And she's got the cutest asian face I've ever seen in my life i think :)
Absolutely love her face !
That wig is perfect for her also.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Mati
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mati »

Hi Siliconeman, I hope you are fine. My girl.../s (as I ordered two different heads) are on the way. Sili & Mig did a great job and made them exactly as I wanted. One of them is Asian but not Mariko, she`s is stunning but I didn't want to copy him;)
I have worked hard to find the right clothes. She is very tall and slim, but that is not really a problem. She has very large chest and butt circumferences for the proportions of her body, every man's dreamgirl :D Since it is impossible to find complete sets, I have found the suitable elements one by one and I've got several fierce sets together.
Now I'm choosing shoes, maybe you can advise me. Have you tried high-heeled shoes for Mariko? I understand that the ankle is movable. But does the sole bend into the shape of a high-heeled shoe?
If it bends, then all the right size shoes would fit.The leg should be 8.7 inches (22cm) long, have you tried 5.5-6 (EU 35-36) shoes for him? I would like shoes with high heels and laces, but I doubt if they fit his feet.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

her*
Size 5 shoe U.S.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Bendover6969123456
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bendover6969123456 »

22 12:21 pm

2022 New Sukiwaai™ NXT+ NEW Japan x SkinTech™ TPE
Anyone know of any videos of this doll? I want to buy one just want to see a quick jiggle vid of the ass
Also thanks to the OP for all the amazing pictures

Bendover6969123456
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

By far a top ten as far as looks go, lhp looks absolutely amazing. If I can find a ass video and like it I may have to buy 2 of them for when I wear out the first one, looks like a lot of fun hahah but I’m a ass man. And if a manufacturer can’t supply a simple video I’ll save my money.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Bendover6969123456 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:25 pm By far a top ten as far as looks go, lhp looks absolutely amazing. If I can find a ass video and like it I may have to buy 2 of them for when I wear out the first one, looks like a lot of fun hahah but I’m a ass man. And if a manufacturer can’t supply a simple video I’ll save my money.
As an experienced doll owner who has several dolls with larger hips i can tell you this ass is definitely jiggly when you banging her from behind especially when she standing in front of you bent over for her doggie style fuck fest.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Bendover6969123456
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Dollicious2 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:18 am
Bendover6969123456 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:25 pm By far a top ten as far as looks go, lhp looks absolutely amazing. If I can find a ass video and like it I may have to buy 2 of them for when I wear out the first one, looks like a lot of fun hahah but I’m a ass man. And if a manufacturer can’t supply a simple video I’ll save my money.
As an experienced doll owner who has several dolls with larger hips i can tell you this ass is definitely jiggly when you banging her from behind especially when she standing in front of you bent over for her doggie style fuck fest.
That’s good to hear, I may just order one without video evidence lol, anyone know if that discount can be added to the “discount” that’s already applied? I added it and it said discount applied but no additional savings were added I think the tdf discount was an additional 200$ so at 1500$ they can get my money today lol

Bendover6969123456
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Idk already have it if I didn’t order a 158g big ass with gel options a few days before this came out haha, o well.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Bendover6969123456 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 10:57 am Idk already have it if I didn’t order a 158g big ass with gel options a few days before this came out haha, o well.
Lol, I think it might be a little hard to go back to a standard butt doll after becoming spoiled and acquainted with your new gel-butt doll that's still on its way. I really wish more doll companies would at least allow us to choose this as a custom option. Let us know how everything turns out once she arrives!
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

INFORMATIONS