zelex.com.cn

Questions about Zelex heads

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
MrDigBick69

Questions about Zelex heads

Post by MrDigBick69 »

So, I've recently learned about Zelex and increasingly like what i see.

I don't have the space for a full doll, so i'd like to start by getting just a head (specifically the GE53-1 "Scarlett" head).

Towards that end, there's been some conflicting information that i would like clarified from those with experience.

my main question is regarding Oral function: Zelex officially states that the soft silicone heads can be used for oral sex (posting a video towards that effect). Nevertheless, there have been a lot of posts on the subforum (including past ones by zelex) stating that the mouth is closed/small and can only be used for kissing. in addition, many heads (including GE53) have teeth made from a harder material molded in (which i'm not opposed to: i actually kinda prefer it).

Is the oral function a recent development and is there anyone that's used the zelex head who can comment on how it "performs"?

Finally, it seems like zelex heads are removable: does zelex use the same M16 bolt convention that other manufacturers do for their heads?

Pan_of_Qld
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Questions about Zelex heads

Post by Pan_of_Qld »

There is a thread on this: viewtopic.php?t=146987

My post was 21 Apr 2022. Doll arrived 01 Apr 2022.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Not all soft Zelex heads are great for oral if you're well endowed. I don't facefuck my Zelex girls (I have other dolls for that) but I did do a two-finger test on each of them.

Hard silicone heads are not oral capable obviously, but the soft silicone heads can be oral capable pending the sculpt of the head and how much you're putting in their mouths.

The soft silicone heads I own that have teeth are still capable of oral. The teeth can be removed (and reinstalled) easily.

The G44 is absolutely lousy if you're above average in size - she's too tight and has some eye-bulge.

The G41 and G52 might be OK if you like tight mouths. Both have minimal eye bulge.

If you want a bj head, I would recommend a TPE head or a used silicone head. A TPE head is cheap and can stretch, and a used silicone head is cheap and very easy to make repairs on (because a silicone mouth WILL tear if you're well endowed). WM makes TPE open mouthed heads that should accommodate anyone.

I personally wouldn't try oral on any Zelex silicone head, especially a GE53 Scarlett. The GE53 head is a little on the smaller size (from the pics that I've seen).

You might want to rethink your plans on using a Zelex for oral if you're well endowed, or plan on making repairs.

Zelex heads use m16 bolts.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Bobby_K68

Post by Bobby_K68 »

Thanks for the suggestions - i was thinking of trying on one of my soft heads, but may pass to retain the integrity of the sculpts
My Doll
  • Zelex 165F (weight [body only] reduction : 32kg/no reduction: 37kg)
  • G07 (soft head): Birgitte
  • G55 (soft head): Cleo
  • G53 (hard head, implainted hair): Maisie

Pan_of_Qld
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pan_of_Qld »

I wouldn't say my pen (biro) is well-endowed by any means . . . the head cannot do oral. (that's a full stop or period).

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

MrDigBick69 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:55 am So, I've recently learned about Zelex and increasingly like what i see.

I don't have the space for a full doll, so i'd like to start by getting just a head (specifically the GE53-1 "Scarlett" head).

Towards that end, there's been some conflicting information that i would like clarified from those with experience.

my main question is regarding Oral function: Zelex officially states that the soft silicone heads can be used for oral sex (posting a video towards that effect). Nevertheless, there have been a lot of posts on the subforum (including past ones by zelex) stating that the mouth is closed/small and can only be used for kissing. in addition, many heads (including GE53) have teeth made from a harder material molded in (which i'm not opposed to: i actually kinda prefer it).

Is the oral function a recent development and is there anyone that's used the zelex head who can comment on how it "performs"?

Finally, it seems like zelex heads are removable: does zelex use the same M16 bolt convention that other manufacturers do for their heads?
Good questions that will certainly interest many others. Still! :thumbs_up:

Immanuel_Kant9
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Immanuel_Kant9 »

MrDigBick69 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:55 am So, I've recently learned about Zelex and increasingly like what i see.

I think you need to ask the owners of dolls with a moving jaw from the insiration series.
Someone posted a video on the forum. In general, this is possible.
But how it feels - no one knows. I think that's the question.
Attachments
Oral function.MP4
(2.81 MiB) Downloaded 83 times

surefire
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by surefire »

I like to break in all of my girls
That way...at least once 😁
Gonna try anyways 🤪

Peace ☮