Realism Revolution? Sili NXT+ Review and Photos!

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Realism Revolution? Sili NXT+ Review and Photos!

Post by Adventurer »

Hey everyone! Welcome to my Sili NXT+ review and photos thread! This next-gen TPE doll promises to change the entire TPE vs silicone debate by taking the best qualities of TPE (feel, durability, softness, sexual experience) and blending them with the best qualities of silicone (skin realism, detail). Can Sili Doll's NXT+ technologies live up to such a monumental and revolutionary task? We are here to find out!

I've owned quite a few Sili Dolls over the years. I used to have quite a few, but haven't had one or more than a year... I will always love and cherish my time with Suki, Sukiwaai, Suki 2, Suki XXL, and more soon-to-be-discontinued models. They were some of my first dolls and certainly, in many ways, the best. Since then, I've spent some years missing them (especially Sukiwaai!) but when I saw Mig's announcement about a new doll with a brand new skin technology, I had to see for myself. I reach out and made sure I'd be among the first to experience Sili NXT+. Now, having seen so much of what the industry offers and to have the chance to review a doll that's both so new and yet so familiar, well... it's a bit of a dream come true!

What follows in this thread are my thoughts and honest opinions about this new doll and the new era of TPE technologies she represents. I'm still learning so much about what NXT+ is, what it's capable of, and of course, how will it withstand the rigors of doll life! I have as many questions as you do and there's nothing left to do but dive in and find out firsthand. I hope you'll join me on this journey of discovery and ultimately that you enjoy seeing the beautiful and brand-new Sili NXT+ in action as much as I enjoy showing her off.

Unwraping the Future: Unboxing Sili NXT+
I preordered Sili NXT+ as soon as I was able, for the reasons stated above. One look at the promo pre-release photos and I had to among the first see her for myself. After a fairly long wait, as COVID conditions in China caused a significant but not unexpected delay, Sili finally arrived. She was nicely packaged and in a delightfully small and handy box. Gotta love small dolls for this reason. So convenient!
IMG_0946.jpeg
IMG_0946.jpeg (9.29 MiB) Viewed 5251 times
Opening the box for the very first time, I found the packaging to have done its job. Despite a long journey and at least one careless UPS guy, Sili arrived completely undamaged. Extra effort was put into packaging Sili's silicone head as well, using a sturdy plastic blister to keep the implanted eyebrows and delicate eyelashes in factory-new condition. Brilliant job getting her here, especially given the journey.
IMG_0947.jpeg
IMG_0947.jpeg (2.15 MiB) Viewed 5251 times
First Glimpse

WOW. Removing the packaging around the doll, even before lifting her out into the world, the incredible level of detail of the NXT+ skin detail stood out. A striking level of detailed pigmentation can be found not only in key areas of the doll but truly throughout the entire body. Veins realistically transverse the places where we might expect to see them, and subtle mottling imitates skin texture. Right away, I knew this was something completely new, a level of detail not seen before from any TPE doll.
IMG_0958 (1).jpeg
IMG_0958 (1).jpeg (5.4 MiB) Viewed 5251 times

As I removed Sili's head from its protective sheath, I was struck by the quality and attention to detail that went into crafting her visage. Her deep brown eyes, realistic makeup, facial coloring, adorable yet fierce sculpt, and weighty feel all contributed to a sense of appreciation and awe as I looked into Sili's eyes for the first time.
Placing head to body, wig and all, I immediately felt her as a vibrant presence. She's very small, diminutive even at 127 cm - but she looks tremendously real.
IMG_0973.jpeg
IMG_0973.jpeg (6.87 MiB) Viewed 5251 times
IMG_0970.jpeg
IMG_0970.jpeg (6.03 MiB) Viewed 5251 times
What's truly a credit to Sili NXT+'s designers and artists is that from closeup, you can appreciate the finer details of the skin treatment. From afar, those details seem to melt away, leaving in their wake an impression of liveliness. Sili NXT+ emanates a lifelikeness that's second to none. In fact, in her small form, she contains more intricate detailing than any silicone doll I've personally seen. Even the concentration of the mottling is more intense where the body is most exposed to the sun and the elements. It's simply fantastic. I'll let the photos do the talking from here. You have to see it to believe it. Indeed, these photos hardly do her justice!
IMG_0963.jpeg
IMG_0963.jpeg (7.96 MiB) Viewed 5251 times
Beyond the surface, Sili's TPE feels as good as it looks. It's perhaps a tiny bit firmer than other Sili blends I've experienced in the past, but in a doll this size, I appreciate the added firmness. The body has a more realistic tactile feel as a result of a shade or two stiffer materials, yet the gel breasts give an ample impression under the hand. Neither overly squishy nor too firm, Sili's body is just right. Softness without squishiness, the perfect balance.
IMG_0966.jpeg
IMG_0966.jpeg (8.08 MiB) Viewed 5251 times

Her skeleton moves fluidly in the upper body and with an appropriate level of resistance in the legs, though the back joint is on the stiff side. She stands on her bolted feet with ease and has so far, has held complex poses extremely well. With more time, I'll definitely be able to report back regarding durability, but so far, the skeleton is one more of Sili's strong points.
IMG_1018.jpeg
IMG_1018.jpeg (9.82 MiB) Viewed 5251 times
Her lightweight and quality build, extreme level of realism, and seductive looks give her all the makings of a great erotic photography doll. Though her small size will make her harder to dress than some full-size dolls, for photographers, like me, who want to shoot dozens of poses in a row, Sili's combination of convenient size and realistic looks will be hard to resist.
IMG_1042.jpeg
IMG_1042.jpeg (5.16 MiB) Viewed 5251 times
First Steps Down a Long Road
I've only had Sili a short time and I'm just getting to know her. Truly, at this point, I think the NXT+ technology is very, very promising out of the box. Will Sili withstand the rigors of the lens and the tests of passions? We'll just have to find out. Soon I'll have her in my studio, and we'll see what she's truly made of. I'm definitely looking forward to learning more and sharing what I learn with you all!
IMG_1036.jpeg
IMG_1036.jpeg (6.99 MiB) Viewed 5251 times
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Realism Revolution? Sili NXT+ Review and Photos!

Post by Studio »

Very thorough review, look forward to hearing more about her.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

She looks great!

I see that you got Silicone head for her. I prefer TPE heads for their softness.

Cheers!

Sili

PopTarts

Post by PopTarts »

Very attractive lady that you have there!

One of the things that bothers me, and this is probably a personal thing, is that when they paint dolls to look more real, but don't paint in ways that reflect reality. Hmmm... That sounds odd. What I mean is, on the close up of her veins on her inner elbow, they painted the veins in a pattern that isn't shaped like real veins. So now to me it looks like someone scribbled blue ink on a doll's arm. But aside from that type of personal mind break that I have, I truly think this doll looks amazing!
Doll: Eleanor WM Doll 140D / 4ft7 - Head #253

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

PopTarts wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:19 am Very attractive lady that you have there!

One of the things that bothers me, and this is probably a personal thing, is that when they paint dolls to look more real, but don't paint in ways that reflect reality. Hmmm... That sounds odd. What I mean is, on the close up of her veins on her inner elbow, they painted the veins in a pattern that isn't shaped like real veins. So now to me it looks like someone scribbled blue ink on a doll's arm. But aside from that type of personal mind break that I have, I truly think this doll looks amazing!
I'm not a phlebotomist but I agree with PopTarts. Those veins need a redo IMO. They appear to be a little too bold. However, THAT FACE is amazing!!!
Attachments
IMG_0973.jpeg
IMG_0973.jpeg (209.61 KiB) Viewed 5183 times
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Really nailed the skin textures but no mention of articulated fingers on their site?

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

The skin textures are great. I can see why looking at the close-up photos people might think it's too much, and maybe there is room to lighten some of the effects or customize colors/intensity on any given new doll? That would be amazing to have a degree of control over the skin customization but I'm honestly not familiar enough with the magic behind these effects to know. I have a lot to learn about this new TPE and coloration system!

That said, in real life (outside of the close-up photos) I don't really notice any one area or think that something is too bright/dark or whatever. I tend to instead see the sum of all those intricate details - hard to express it really, but as a whole doll, and for what it's worth, the detail is enough to trick my brain's "realism" sensor. When you just see her, she's a stunner.

As for the articulated fingers seagull, I'm still waiting for the issues to be sorted on those. It seems nice in theory but I also hear about torn-up hands and the like. Do you have experience with those hands? In a doll this size, seems especially vunerable...

Anyway, more photos of this little marvel to come!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

Piper Doll Jessica:

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

My dolls have wired fingers with fairly delicate Pinkies, kinda difficult to get articulation in those without the risk of break throughs :(

Doll Dreamer

Post by Doll Dreamer »

Enjoyed your comprehensive review of the Sili NXT+! Very intrigued with advancement of coloring in the outer layer of TPE skin areas with the vein work, subtle blush around the finger joints, collar bone, and knees. And of course the demure face is just a sultry work of art.

Look forward to your continued assessment of the NXT+ as you photograph her in your studio.
-- My Gal --
Alexis WM 156cm D / 20. Alexis' Thread || Alexis' Instagram

LADollNewbie88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LADollNewbie88 »

I need some ass pics and love hole pics and Doggystyle pic. Great review. Silidoll did a great job with this doll.

LADollNewbie88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LADollNewbie88 »

I have a question does the summer head fit this nxt model for oral sex? I know.the mew head dont have a hole.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Here’s a quick shot of the LHP. It’s damn good if you ask me!
Attachments
4819815F-F612-4E12-BA0C-AEDC21A470A8.jpeg
4819815F-F612-4E12-BA0C-AEDC21A470A8.jpeg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 4660 times
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

9ks2k

Post by 9ks2k »

New torsos and maybe other toys made like these will be nice

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

9ks2k wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:37 am New torsos and maybe other toys made like these will be nice
Agreed - but hope they're based on the new Sukiwaai doll
viewtopic.php?t=152938
Attachments
Even better LHP
Even better LHP
_Mariko_sunkissed_55.jpg (130.37 KiB) Viewed 4360 times

Bendover6969123456
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bendover6969123456 »

2022 New Sukiwaai™ NXT+ NEW Japan x SkinTech™ TPE
Anyone know of any videos of this doll? I want to buy one just want to see a quick jiggle vid of the ass

INFORMATIONS