Realism Revolution? Sili NXT+ Review and Photos!

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Doll_enthusiast_01

Re: Realism Revolution? Sili NXT+ Review and Photos!

Post by Doll_enthusiast_01 »

Bendover6969123456 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:21 pm 2022 New Sukiwaai™ NXT+ NEW Japan x SkinTech™ TPE
Anyone know of any videos of this doll? I want to buy one just want to see a quick jiggle vid of the ass
Agreed :razz:
Current dolls: Tayu 148d, Starpery 174c
Past dolls: Sanhui 168, 145, 100 torso, SM 157c, JY 165

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

I’ll have some time for photos this weekend guys! There’s some great suggestions here already but if anyone has anything else they want to see, let me know!!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

Bendover6969123456
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bendover6969123456 »

Thank you!!!!!!:))))

dollbreeder67
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollbreeder67 »

@Adventurer
Could you please tell something about the textures of the Love Holes? How does sex with the doll feel?

Jigglybumlover

Post by Jigglybumlover »

We have Google bots in the forum?
We have Google bots in the forum?
BotsInForum.PNG (5 KiB) Viewed 1420 times
I just saw this and thought it was quite strange...

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Hey guys!

It's been WAAAAY too long since my last post here on the forum. I blame travel and a long bout of COVID... but all's well that ends well!

I've got a brand new set of SiliNXT+ for all of you and your inquiring minds. I hope you enjoy. And stay tuned! I've got a lot to say about this sexy little spinner, and I'll be sharing those thoughts ASAP.
Attachments
IMG_3057.jpeg
IMG_3057.jpeg (8.7 MiB) Viewed 1302 times
IMG_3064.jpeg
IMG_3064.jpeg (9.45 MiB) Viewed 1302 times
IMG_3070.jpeg
IMG_3070.jpeg (6.69 MiB) Viewed 1302 times
IMG_3077.jpeg
IMG_3077.jpeg (6.01 MiB) Viewed 1302 times
IMG_3080.jpeg
IMG_3080.jpeg (10.34 MiB) Viewed 1302 times
IMG_3092.jpeg
IMG_3092.jpeg (10.83 MiB) Viewed 1302 times
IMG_3095.jpeg
IMG_3095.jpeg (10.12 MiB) Viewed 1302 times
IMG_3101.jpeg
IMG_3101.jpeg (6.57 MiB) Viewed 1302 times
IMG_3102.jpeg
IMG_3102.jpeg (8.36 MiB) Viewed 1302 times
IMG_3103.jpeg
IMG_3103.jpeg (7.09 MiB) Viewed 1302 times
IMG_3106.jpeg
IMG_3106.jpeg (7.77 MiB) Viewed 1302 times
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

Piper Doll Jessica:

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Jigglybumlover
Holy cow, did not expect Google would be perving here :)

Nice pics though Adventurer :thumbs_up:

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Personally I think the head looks too big for the body.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

It's high time a share a few thoughts on this doll!

I've had her for a few months now, and while I haven't been too active in the doll world during that time, I will say that I've definitely put Sili "through her paces" at this point and can share my thoughts in a little mini-review format.

First off, let me say that I'm super impressed by the skin treatment on the NXT+ doll line. As you can probably tell from my photos above this post, Sili's pigmentation has held up perfectly. She's been washed, used, stored, used, washed, etc. etc., all the rigors that destroy normal TPE and even some silicone coloration treatments. Not a single part of her body looks worse than the day I bought her. I honestly cannot believe how durable she is in that regard. I still haven't figured out the secrets of how they made this happen...

I will say that I haven't experimented with things like mineral oil and other cleansers that I might otherwise use, so I cannot attest to that interaction... Still though, soapy water, water-based lube, powders...vigorous rubbing and grabbing... all do no effect the skin detail. Truly, this is an incredible technology. I'll keep watching her and let you all know if there are any changes.

The TPE itself is my favorite blend from Silidoll so far. Its also quite durable, within reason of course, but it handles the rigors of use and storage very well while being remarkabley soft. She's even experienced a few nasty drops, but the strong TPE blend and her lightweight kept her damage free. The TPE also has a light texturing to it that makes it feel a little less tacky - or maybe that's just the TPE blend? Either way, she doesn't need much powder on her body and feels remarkably smooth even after long periods of storage. Even her feet look perfect!

Her head is another matter. The silicone head is quite hard, which allows for implanted eyebrows, better eye movement, and greater detail, but its not particulalry "kissable", which is always the case with silicone heads of this type. Maybe it's a little more noticble on Sili because the TPE on body is so perfectly supple? I can't wait for a compatible TPE head with NXT+ detailing. I'm sure there are technical challenges to overcome, but a NXT+ oral capable head is my dream right now - especially on a new Sukiwaai... Just the thought! Damn that would be so good!

Anyway, this is about Sili NXT+ so I'll try to stay focused. lol! I'm also impressed by the skeleton. She's got all the modern features in terms of movement and flexibility. She's great at standing and posing. Even though she has wire wrists and fingers (which I think is standard for a doll of this size) they've held up beautifully. I've removed finger wires from so many dolls at this point that I don't remember how many excactly - but Sili does not need this, not yet anyway. Posing dropping, passionatly repositioning, all that work she's put in and her fingers as still perfect. Not one broken wire. I've had high quality TPE dolls break fingers in mere days, so I'm digging this point of durability.

Sili NXT+ is a revolutionary new doll. If you her cute/sexy looks and crave an extra layer of realism, she's fantastic. She is quite small of course, so there might be a level of immersion that is lacking in a larger doll, but you're looking for a doll on the smaller, lighter side, she's a phenomenal choice. Softness, durablity, and of course realistic skin detial are all A+++ on this girl.

Let me know if you have any questions! Love to hear from you all!
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Oh damn, after all that, I forgot to describe the "intimacy" aspects of this doll... Probably because Sili Doll excels in that department and I assumed everyone already knows this haha!

But seriously, internally speaking, it's an amzing experience. The softeness is lucious and super realistic and it feels very tight to me, but the TPE is supple enough that it resists but does not complicate entry at all. The texturing I'd describe as "aggressive" in that the bumps and ridges are quite distinctive in the vaginal canal. They do a great job of doing what I think of as "Realism+" by which I mean it mimics the bumps and ridges of a woman with an added layer of sensation because of the increased depth of the internal texture and the improved frequency of ridges and the like. From a purely internal sensation perspective, and in my personal opinion, it's better than the real thing. It's not messning around.

The same goes for the anal canal, which is more ridge based, and therefore very "anal++" as well.

I'm also happy to report that both canals have held up perfectly, again see photos for details ;)
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

Bendover6969123456
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bendover6969123456 »

Any way we can get a butt jiggle vid? And thanks for taking the time to post the new pics!:)

LADollNewbie88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LADollNewbie88 »

Yeah do a butt and boob jiggle video. This is the best small doll I have ever seen

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Ooooh jiggle vids... Great idea!
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

LADollNewbie88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LADollNewbie88 »

Are there videos of this doll? I haven't seen any posted from Silidoll.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

OK ... and update of sorts.

This fine lady above has found a new home with me and I do have some comments.
VERY NICE ... the review is accurate as to tactile feel of the TPE and the rest. Quite pleased with her.

The head issue can be easily solved and a TPE head installed. :mrgreen:

As shipped the silicone head is attached by a standard M16 quick connect. There is a inert spacer installed that keeps the silicone head from touching the TPE neck stump.
If you swap the silicone head for a TPE it will sit too high and look way off.
So just remove the spacer. :)

It is held in place with a snap ring that locks into the neck tube. Remove the clip with a snap ring pliers, slide off the spacer and you are good to go.
There is a little free space left after you remove the spacer, but it does not pose any problem. With the spacer removed a standard TPE head sits at the correct height and looks normal.
Just to be safe I added a 3/4in washer on the neck tube to protect the TPE neck stump. That small space between the neck stump and place where the head clicks in (the former spacer spot) may offer future potential (sound perhaps?)

NOTE: If you do plan on swapping heads, remember this is a bit of a petite doll, so aim for a standard to small sized head to make it look correct. A good option might be the SUKI head to keep the proportions right https://asexdoll.com/shop/blow-job-head ... head-suki/. However that one might not be a perfect color match. :roll:

A $5 tool and 5 minutes of work and you can swap any TPE head onto this nice body !
Snap_ring_Pliers.jpg
Snap_ring_Pliers.jpg (88.98 KiB) Viewed 742 times
Again ... she is a cutie, feels nice and has some good potential.
The feel and quality of the TPE is excellent and so far the details are holding up well.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

INFORMATIONS