climaxdoll.

OMG! My Alexandra sex doll torso review from SDT

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
Kama
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: OMG! My Alexandra sex doll torso review from SDT

Post by Kama »

Baconbits23 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 2:00 am
Kama wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 8:57 pm
chacka wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:23 pm wondering about the review, where is it?
My Megan from here https://www.sexdolltorso.com/products/m ... ble-spine/
Is Megan similar to the Aurora?
They look alike. However, i don't have Aurora. I can't compare them. :D

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

Baconbits23 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 2:00 am
Kama wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 8:57 pm
chacka wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:23 pm wondering about the review, where is it?
My Megan from here https://www.sexdolltorso.com/products/m ... ble-spine/
Is Megan similar to the Aurora?
super similar! tantaly is tpe and sdt is mostly tpr (if there is any difference)

BeachBums
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BeachBums »

Thanks for the pics. I’ve got an eye on Margot.

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Do you have more pictures and video of Alexandra, interested in getting her.
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

AlanLoveDoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AlanLoveDoll »

mandingo wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:04 pm Do you have more pictures and video of Alexandra, interested in getting her.
These are some of the detailed customer review pictures you can see from their product detail page: https://www.sexdolltorso.com/products/a ... s/#reviews

My roommate recently bought a fake Alexandra cheaper from other stores! His fake Alexandra's after only a week started tearing between the vagina and anus and it sucked! And her back was broken after a little over two weeks. Seriously! Visually, counterfeit Alexandra is look almost identical to the original authentic SexDollTorso's Alexandra, but fake Alexandra is made from different, low-quality materials.

Alexandra is an original torso from from SexDollTorso. I recommend you buy authentic Alexandra from their website. SexDollTorso's Alexandra is made of high-quality materials and sturdy skeleton, it is my favorite torso so far! :lol:

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

mandingo wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:04 pm Do you have more pictures and video of Alexandra, interested in getting her.
I have an alex, whats your question?

also i dont know if SDT is the only place to get alex, I've seen it sold in other places.

I think the original claim is a lie

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Would like to see different angles and size comparison to different objects
goodfruits wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:52 am

also i dont know if SDT is the only place to get alex, I've seen it sold in other places.

Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

linkdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by linkdolls »

hey if you guys want to buy torso dolls, linkdolls would be the best choice. We are a TDF certified seller and offer exclusive benefits to tdf members.

We promise you will not buy fake dolls on our website.
Linkdolls™ --Go to the factory to see sex dolls for you
email:jim@linkdolls.com

collections:
Lifesize sex doll torso
Big ass sexdoll torso
BBW sex doll torso
Male sex doll torso

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

mandingo wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:28 pm Would like to see different angles and size comparison to different objects

let me be more clear. I have this doll. I got it from SDT, i know they are legit.

back to the doll/torso.... it is amazing one of the biggest most life like torso. and SDT has it for a great price...

AlanLoveDoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AlanLoveDoll »

Everything my experience is real, we all have the freedom to choose. Just a kind reminder

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

AlanLoveDoll wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:18 pm

Everything my experience is real, we all have the freedom to choose. Just a kind reminder

I apologize.

Halfgodz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Halfgodz »

I think I'm about to take the plunge into the doll world. The torso dolls are appealing to me more than complete dolls because to care and maintenance seem significantly less. No wig maintenance, no feet or finger wires to worry about, and no need for make up or placement worries when you want to work her over a little.

I get that the trade off is not being able to immerse in a fantasy simulated relationship, or to display her and model her. I have a few questions though as I'm considering Hendricks, Salma, or Alexandra for a sleeping companion and occasional sex toy. I generally prefer taller athletic women's shapes but as I age, I feel drawn to Christina Hendricks bodytypes as well... small waist, large breasts and a little wider hips. Old school 50s/60s sex symbols like Marilyn Monroe. I am turned aff by Kardasian style/sized asses that look like a freak show abomination that would need a 12" cock to get 6" of penetration. I primarily want the doll as a bed/sleep companion and occasional sex partner in multiple postions.

Alexandra at near 100lbs is no joke... she might need to mostly stay in my bed. Ass might be a bit big but not crazy. Fun to play with.
Salma is advertised as 1:1 but looks a little off with a short torso. Not sure. 70lbs
Hendricks has great proportions but might be a little on the small size for the reality feel when I'm playing with her? I watched the vidoes with the Asian guy but I have no idea if he`s 5" 100lbs or 5"10 170lbs to guage size comparison. Thoughts if you guys have any experience or things to consider.

Do you clean the torsos in the tub, or can you do it on the toilet with a douche kit?
How often do they need applied with refresh powder?
Does TPE stain from bed sheets or get hair/fuzzy from cotton or synthetic. What sheets are best for them or do they need something special to lay on?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and advice to a newbie.

Honeybees
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Honeybees »

Halfgodz wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:39 am I think I'm about to take the plunge into the doll world. The torso dolls are appealing to me more than complete dolls because to care and maintenance seem significantly less. No wig maintenance, no feet or finger wires to worry about, and no need for make up or placement worries when you want to work her over a little.

I get that the trade off is not being able to immerse in a fantasy simulated relationship, or to display her and model her. I have a few questions though as I'm considering Hendricks, Salma, or Alexandra for a sleeping companion and occasional sex toy. I generally prefer taller athletic women's shapes but as I age, I feel drawn to Christina Hendricks bodytypes as well... small waist, large breasts and a little wider hips. Old school 50s/60s sex symbols like Marilyn Monroe. I am turned aff by Kardasian style/sized asses that look like a freak show abomination that would need a 12" cock to get 6" of penetration. I primarily want the doll as a bed/sleep companion and occasional sex partner in multiple postions.

Alexandra at near 100lbs is no joke... she might need to mostly stay in my bed. Ass might be a bit big but not crazy. Fun to play with.
Salma is advertised as 1:1 but looks a little off with a short torso. Not sure. 70lbs
Hendricks has great proportions but might be a little on the small size for the reality feel when I'm playing with her? I watched the vidoes with the Asian guy but I have no idea if he`s 5" 100lbs or 5"10 170lbs to guage size comparison. Thoughts if you guys have any experience or things to consider.

Do you clean the torsos in the tub, or can you do it on the toilet with a douche kit?
How often do they need applied with refresh powder?
Does TPE stain from bed sheets or get hair/fuzzy from cotton or synthetic. What sheets are best for them or do they need something special to lay on?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and advice to a newbie.
Alexandra is definitely a ultimate goddess, she is molded from a real-life taller athletic women's shapes, your force won’t push her off the bed, she can take it. When you push her she pushes back!

Beyond sex, Alexandra has bigger body, she will give you a bigger hug. You can cuddling her every night to release that love hormone that comes from cuddling. She was surprisingly super comfortable and worked really well as a sleep aid!

If Alexandra is a mother, Salma/Hendricks/Megan is her daughter. lol

Apart from size and weight, there is not much difference between them. They all have has big soft and resilient breasts. Not only has soft big breasts and juicy big ass, but also sexy long legs, which can bring you various sex positions such as spooning, scissoring and Reach for the sky.

Salma - Her sexy body even is comparable to that of Marilyn Monroe.

Hendricks - She looks like Christina Hendricks or the TikTok hottest girls, I like her longer and round arms. You can have a good rest your head on her round shoulder.

Megan - Her waist is a little bigger than Hendricks, Megan has athletic figure with sexy slight ABS. She is super realistic in the dim light! She looks like one of a healthy athlete perfect big tits and a juicy but tight ass.

Frank is 5.7 feet (173cm) tall, the weight is 143lbs (65kg).

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Best decision I have made!
goodfruits wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:01 pm
mandingo wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:28 pm Would like to see different angles and size comparison to different objects

let me be more clear. I have this doll. I got it from SDT, i know they are legit.

back to the doll/torso.... it is amazing one of the biggest most life like torso. and SDT has it for a great price...
Attachments
20220813_132203.jpg
20220813_132203.jpg (733.38 KiB) Viewed 1052 times
20220814_172730.jpg
20220814_172730.jpg (737.55 KiB) Viewed 1052 times
20220814_172840.jpg
20220814_172840.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 1052 times
20220814_174240.jpg
20220814_174240.jpg (541.86 KiB) Viewed 1052 times
20220814_174210.jpg
20220814_174210.jpg (709.74 KiB) Viewed 1052 times
20220814_174111.jpg