www.realistic-love-doll.com

Mini Love Doll - 118cm WM Doll (May 2022)

Realistic Love Doll is an authorized dealer on Love Dolls (Z-onedoll, WMDolls, Your Doll, Sanhui …) All prices include free shipping and a set of clothes.
Visit us at: www.realistic-love-doll.com
Shipment worldwide
Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Mini Love Doll - 118cm WM Doll (May 2022)

Post by Realistic Love Doll »

Us we don’t sell kids dolls (and we saw some from the manufacturer catalog).

Small dolls like 65cm can be tricky, but 100cm and more with large hip/breasts we never had issues.

Also we check when it’s sensible countries, and finally, the factory will warn us if there is a change in any shipping policy!

Short with flat chest will fall under the tricky category of doll, have to see the overall body and also the head. Sometimes a 140cm with big breast but with a head that looks like too much a young girl can be seized !

Cheers

Romain

Tomskzy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Tomskzy »

It was an autome 135 slim. I was thinking about ordering it with the shemale attachment and pubic hair. But I can't find any laws against it in Illinois, USA. Just don't want to get into trouble. Im not hard up for women, and not interested in young. Just like flat chested women. And sometimes trans or male.... So I figured this would be a good doll to get all of those thing on one doll. I've seen childlike dolls on some site, and think they shouldn't be around. But anime dolls are fictional characters and even the 135 cm isn't too cold like that I can't see a smaller version or close to the same size of a thin flat 18-19 year old body with a cartoon head.

Should I pass and just look for a real girl to date, or it should be fine? Any suggestions?

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

I never had any issues with shipping in different states;
Anime dolls with penis insert should be fine for custom ! Like I said, as long it’s not like a child body it’s ok.

UK and Australia having strong law about this, other than that it’s quite fair what is allowed and not.

Pnuts

Post by Pnuts »

Has anyone ordered this? Seems impossible to find any reviews on this one. Would love to hear from someone who's gotten this.

Mtj1221
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mtj1221 »

Realistic Love Doll wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:43 am Hi!

Here is the latest 118cm from WM Doll!

118cm WM Doll - Carry

You can find all other Mini Love Doll Here

Cheers

Romain
Would i have any trouble shipping these doll to texas because of its size also does her production time take less time because of size

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Mtj1221 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:32 am
Realistic Love Doll wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:43 am Hi!

Here is the latest 118cm from WM Doll!

118cm WM Doll - Carry

You can find all other Mini Love Doll Here

Cheers

Romain
Would i have any trouble shipping these doll to texas because of its size also does her production time take less time because of size
Hi,

It’s good for Texas, we ship with clearance (California entry point) then it’s forwarded with FedEx anywhere in the US

Romain

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Production time is pretty much 10 days/2 weeks.

INFORMATIONS