dollstudio.org

DS Lite very interesting

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: DS Lite very interesting

Post by HappyWabbit »

Taeyeon wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:45 pm Hello HappyWabbit,

Your exlite doll is so nice!
She is very pretty and has cute dress with dots^^
I am very happy to see another foamy doll.
They all disappeared from doll pages.
My SooYoung is also Exlite foamy doll.
After 5 years her body is now tired and also has injuries.
I like her very much.

TaeYeon
Hello Tad Yeon,
Thanks for dropping by I appreciate the nice comments. I have been a fan of SooYoung for years she is very pretty and beautifully represented by your pictures and story lines. I always do a double take from your photos SooYoung looks like a real person.

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Here she is with shoes belt and hair accessory instill have to put on nylons and try to position her legs better
Attachments
CB4F8438-7161-4344-8CE6-C080562B2833.jpeg
CB4F8438-7161-4344-8CE6-C080562B2833.jpeg (2.02 MiB) Viewed 1099 times

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Would be true if... Photoshop was not used to place the doll in these "outdoor" settings.
The trail and the escalator are clearly placed.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Can a moderator please move this to the DS Doll Sweet section that’s where i intended to originally post. Thanks

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

GotDolls wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 11:16 am I had one and it was a terrible design. That vaginal rip is exactly what happened with mine - on our first date as well! I was NOT impressed.

Instead of a U-shaped pelvis she has a T-shaped one, so there is a crossmember exactly where the vag should be, which means the LHP is even worse than those blowups that have the vag where a normal person's navel would be.

I could never find a comfortable position for her legs during sex. The only position that even remotely started to work was well out of range of the supposed movements allowed. With the detachable part of the legs detached, those white stumps poked painfully into my hips, so that didn't work either.

After a while the least worst use of her was to wrap her up in clothes and stick a masturbator in her pants. That... sort of... worked, except that blasted crossmember was always in the way!

SeeDree has picked up the mantle of the lightweight PU-foam doll. But at over 2x the price of Ex-lite, and as I've now got the hang of heavier TPE-babes, I haven't bothered. The SeeDrees look like a better design though, so I might get one eventually.

There is one for sale here
viewtopic.php?t=156395
Looks like her privates ripped the same way it’s too bad perhaps spreading the legs to wide……

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

This one has just been standing in the corner for over a year she just doesn’t blend in with my other dolls. Does any one know how to safely disassemble her? Arms ,legs and head I think. I don’t have a box for her so I will have to make one. Thanks

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

HappyWabbit wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:11 pm […] Does any one know how to safely disassemble her? Arms ,legs and head I think. […]
If she is still in her original shape, the EX has simple nylon pins for attaching the limbs. To remove the libs, just pull gently an the lower arms/legs.

If she does not dissassemble with moderate force, someone might have glued her parts together. Just watch out so the plastic pins do not break.

Cheers,

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Dollstudio wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:01 pm
HappyWabbit wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:11 pm […] Does any one know how to safely disassemble her? Arms ,legs and head I think. […]
If she is still in her original shape, the EX has simple nylon pins for attaching the limbs. To remove the libs, just pull gently an the lower arms/legs.

If she does not dissassemble with moderate force, someone might have glued her parts together. Just watch out so the plastic pins do not break.

Cheers,

Sandro
Thanks for the help i looked at the pins on the torso pic at the beginning of this thread to see how they worked I did try to pull gently but neither leg moved apart not even a little I thought there might be a little play at least. And Im sure there is a technique but since I don’t know if it’s glued or not I’m not going to pull too hard.

INFORMATIONS