www.myrobotdoll.com

Meet Momo - 150cm Fabric Doll / Sakura-Doll Review

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
ThatGuyWhoIs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Meet Momo - 150cm Fabric Doll / Sakura-Doll Review

Post by ThatGuyWhoIs »

Hi All.

This is my review of the 150 cm Fabric Doll designed by Sakura-Doll and made by Happy-Dolls. Pictures are at the bottom of the post and if you have any questions, feel free to ask away and I'll answer as well as I can 8)

Experience with Fabric Doll
I'm a long time fan of fabric love dolls and I've owned the following fabric dolls (In order) over the last 7-8 years:
  • Custom fabric sex doll from an Etsy creator (Fully custom design but the overall build quality was not great)
  • Happy-Dolls 168 cm model Cia (RIP - Got mold due to water leakage :( )
  • Teddy Babes (Got it on sale but did not like it)
  • Fabric doll from an Aliexpress vendor (Big mistake, never again :roll: )
  • Happy-Dolls 168 cm model (Still going strong 3 years later, not setled on a name yet...)
I've noticed that the quality varies a lot between the few manufactures available (In my opinion). Nevertheless, I've always gone back to Happy-Dolls and they are currently my preferred brand.

Search for my next fabric doll
About two years ago I began looking into buying another fabric doll to keep my 168 model company but besides Happy Doll, I could not find anything of the same quality. That's when I stumpled upon Sakura-Dolls. Their design was eerily similar to Happy-Dolls, so I at first thought they were a rip-off or showed fake products. However, to my delight, Sakura-Doll is in fact working with Happy Doll with their own design of dolls. After looking over their different models, I soon settled on the 150 cm model and was ready to buy it. This, however, was short-lived, as I could not find any reputable vendors whom I could buy the Sakura-dolls at. I did manage to find one vendor on Aliexpress. But given my previous experience with Aliexpress and fabric dolls, I decided against it and put the whole idea on hold.

Fast forward to late February this year and fabric dolls were added to MyRobotDoll, including both lineups from Happy-Doll and Sakura-Doll. It did not take long from there until I had bought a new fabric doll :oops:. After some delays, mainly due to covid lockdown, my new doll finally arrived and it's been a blast ever since :D.

The Positives:
  • Weight: She's really light for her height and build, at only 12 kg. Makes her really easy to move and pose quickly.
  • Quality: Really nice overall build quality. Pretty certain she'll last a long time with proper care
  • Anime Design: Beautiful anime/manga look and feel (For anime/manga lovers, this model gives a Short-stack Koihai feeling similar to Hana Uzaki from Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! (Uzaki-chan wa asobitai!))
  • "Skin" temperatur: Not affected by hot or cold weather, so she never feels cold or damp
  • The breasts: I love them*
  • User Modifications: Modifications are easy to make afterwards, given the fabric material. I've in the past added extra padding and tattoos under the fabric, via the zipper in the back, with great succes

The Negatives:
  • Range of motion: The range of motion for the skeleton is limited when compared to most other TPE/Silicone dolls. This comes from the foam material being used inside the doll. However, this is not an issue for my needs (Check out MyRobotDoll's website, where they have a handy diagram showing the range of motion for the fabric dolls)
  • Smell: The foam used in the doll have a slight smell. Having smelled TPE and silicone before, I'll say the smell is slightly stronger than silicone (Which is almost odorless) but nowhere near TPE levels. I'm quite sensitive to smell and I can sleep in the same bed with it no problem. The smell does not go away over time, from my own experience
  • *The breasts: The inside the the breasts uses the same foam used for the body. This make them quite sturdy. I suspect they did this to make the breasts retain their shape better with clothing (Which I fully understand and they do 8)). However, if you were hoping to sleep pillow-soft breasts out of this world, do know that it's as soft as sleeping on therapeutic memory foam. Minor negative point in my book :roll:

Conclusion:
Overall really happy with the doll and can't wait to spend more time with her. Given the overall price for this doll, when compared to other dolls this size, it's very likely I'll buy even more dolls 8).
To anyone thinking about buying this doll: Go for it :mrgreen: :multi: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:. Just don't expect a TPE or Silicone doll :grab:
Big shoutout to MyRobotDoll for bringing fabric dolls into their catalogue and to Alice for answering my many MANY questions :drinking:

Now, without further ado, let me introduce the Sakura-Doll 150 cm elf doll; Momo
I want to make a good first impression :oops:

Ok, I'm ready!!!

HI EVERYONE! NICE TO MEET YOU! MY NAME IS MO.... mo? Huh? Where did everyone go?

Why you little camera, stop playing games :evil:!!! I have to say hello to everyone else they'll think I'm weird and hate me :puppydogeyes: . WHY ARE YOU SO FAR AWAY?! Almost... got it...

Phew, there we go. Is that better??

All good? Great. Anyway, names Momo :D

Nice to meet you all

Found some sexy underwear :o . Although I need another bra (Original was too small :whistle:)
Image Image

Also found a cute Kimono but the chest area did not cover too well (Slight accident though :oops: )
Image Image

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Meet Momo - 150cm Fabric Doll / Sakura-Doll Review

Post by RevJack »

I love Sakura dolls! Long time fan. I see you did get the big-breasted one, boy did you!
Damn she is cute!

But how are they for sex? Do they come with an insert, accept any onahole, what? Positions? Flexible enough for doggy, but what about missionary?
I can't imagine they have a plush sleeve like TB, the japanese are too onahole-forward for that.

Inquiring minds want to know....
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

ThatGuyWhoIs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ThatGuyWhoIs »

RevJack wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 2:18 pm I love Sakura dolls! Long time fan. I see you did get the big-breasted one, boy did you!
Damn she is cute!

But how are they for sex? Do they come with an insert, accept any onahole, what? Positions? Flexible enough for doggy, but what about missionary?
I can't imagine they have a plush sleeve like TB, the japanese are too onahole-forward for that.

Inquiring minds want to know....
Funny that you refer to it as the big breasted one, given that there only one Sakura-doll with a smaller breast size (The 135 cm small breast model) :wink:

Sex positions:
Doggystyle, missionary, cowgirl and carry is not a problem. As long as she does not need to bend backwards, then there's no problem at all.

Inserts:
The doll comes with an TPE insert but I've always used my own. The doll fits perfectly fits an onahole with the following specifications:
Length (External): 19 cm
Diameter: 7 cm

Hope that helps.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Very cute! Her peeking introduction is hilarious and reminds me of the comic strip Ziggy. Sakura made a beautiful doll there - her fabric looks like high quality and the colors are bright and clean. I'll have to take a look at the MRD website and see what else they got. Thanks for sharing! :)
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

ThatGuyWhoIs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ThatGuyWhoIs »

ZombieWinter wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:03 pm Very cute! Her peeking introduction is hilarious and reminds me of the comic strip Ziggy. Sakura made a beautiful doll there - her fabric looks like high quality and the colors are bright and clean. I'll have to take a look at the MRD website and see what else they got. Thanks for sharing! :)
Glad you liked the introduction :D. Was a bit concerned how it would be received.
The fabric used, is actually two different layers of fabric used: There's an inner white layer meant to mask the foam and smooth out the foam core. The outer layer is the skin-color itself. The inner layer and outer layer combined ensures a smooth surface where the fabric can move freely as needed.

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by My Robot Doll »

Hi ThatGuyWhoIs,

What an entrance! Momo is the cutest lovely little thing and welcome to the doll forum :thumbs_up:

By the way, thank you for such a through review about Sakura / Fabric dolls. That definitely will help lots of folks who are interested.

We would also like to use this thread to announce that Sakura will soon release an unprecedented ULTRA Giant, Mega, Jumbo body.
155cm weighs only 20Kg. The weight figure could go 3 figures when having this body made in TPE or Silicone. At this moment, Sakura is trying to see how to optimize the packaging especially the logistics costs before officially commercializing this doll. So it could actually be a dream come true for some folks who love GIANT breasts.

Some preview photos :wink:
Have a great day, your guys!

My Robot Doll
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

modus484
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by modus484 »

ThatGuyWhoIs wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 2:05 pm
  • Happy-Dolls 168 cm model (Still going strong 3 years later, not setled on a name yet...)
Wow I'm impressed that they've held up for that long! I've been really close to buying a Happy Doll in the past but am scared the skeleton will break, I'll have to look into them again :)

ThatGuyWhoIs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ThatGuyWhoIs »

So now that I've had Momo for a while, I decided to make some modifications. Was bothered by the super firm breasts (Again, looks great in clothing but lacks the squeeze factor :whistle:) and I wanted them to be softer than originally. From feeling them, I could tell that they had the same foam material used for the body, so removing it should be easy.

After planning everything out, I had a plan:
- Cut a small slit on the underside of each boob and carefully remove the foam material
- Use filler material used for plush toys (100% synthetic and does not have any smell) until the desire softness has been reached
- Sew shut the slit again

Took roughly 2 hours from start to finish (Took extra care when removing the foam, in order to not stretch the fabric more than necessary). It went pretty well and I'm more than pleased with the result.

Did a "softness" test via a dumbbell placed on top of the boobs (Roughly 5 kg/11 lb) to compare the before and after 8):
Before
After

I might have lost a couple of centimeters around the bust but the result speaks for itself :lol:

Also did a quick photoshoot showcasing the new softness, in ways not possible previously. Enjoy:

To anyone with this doll, or other big chested Sakura-Doll dolls, I can highly recommend doing this :D :thumbs_up:
Will most likely do this with any future Sakura-Dolls I get (Personally really hope that Sakura-Dolls offer this as a "Soft Breasted" variant as an option at some point :roll:)

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Momo looks great 😍.

Would love to see her enter the photo challenge this month:
August 2022 Cat FAB Photo Challenge - "Cuddles and Cakes (or Pies)"
:glou:

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

I love the fun introduction. :)

Cute doll. Your improvement regarding the breasts is welcome; the effect with the little bikini bra is very pleasing. :whistle:

This review will be of interest to many, especially because Happy Doll may well be a great solution for those who want a doll with a particular silicone or TPE head but don't want a heavy doll. It's good to know that these are good quality and durable dolls.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

ThatGuyWhoIs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ThatGuyWhoIs »

4891d wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:08 pm I love the fun introduction. :)

Cute doll. Your improvement regarding the breasts is welcome; the effect with the little bikini bra is very pleasing. :whistle:

This review will be of interest to many, especially because Happy Doll may well be a great solution for those who want a doll with a particular silicone or TPE head but don't want a heavy doll. It's good to know that these are good quality and durable dolls.
Glad you liked it :)

Being able to modify the doll is also a fun aspect to me, as it means I can simply change stuff I don't like or add features that I think are missing. Already have my next modification planned but that one is much more difficult to do 8O

The weight is one of the strong points regarding fabric dolls in general. And Happy Doll is the only manufacturer, that I know of, where you can use standard TPE/Silicone heads as you see fit.

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

Do you think they are related to happy doll? So many similarities.

ThatGuyWhoIs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ThatGuyWhoIs »

swivelthumb wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:49 pm Do you think they are related to happy doll? So many similarities.
Sakura-Dolls are made by Happy-Doll, hence the similarities in design. Sakura-Dolls bought some unique body designs, which they then sell to customers via the Sakura-Dolls name. This also includes non-standard skin colors and some of the pre-applied makeup. This is similar to how some TPE dolls from different brands are made in the same factory.

Hope that helps :)

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Wot a lovely doll..

:changes:
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..