www.6yedollglobal.com/

Why so many...?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Why so many...?

Post by toddjy »

Why do so many 6YE faces look like men made up to look like women? Or is it just my imagination.

Did the Chinese creator of the sculpts come to America and visit a drag bar, not knowing drag is men in women's clothes? And thought that's what we liked here in America.

Even Emily up there in the banner could almost be a guy. The third face, the one that looks like the "new" girl from NCIS.

(That is the face that I'm going to get if I buy a 6YE. I'm looking at smaller breasts though. The 150 doesn't look quite right, and the other ones look a little taller than I think I want. The 166 and 170. About 60 and 80 pounds.)

Artificial
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Why so many...?

Post by Artificial »

I think every doll company has strengths and weaknesses. 6ye was one of the first to make dolls with good lhp. If you're not satisfied with their heads, be sure to ask for them to make your doll m16 compatible so that you can use heads from other companies. If they didn't offer that feature, I wouldn't be able to buy from them.

kritik4lm4ss

Post by kritik4lm4ss »

One of the things I find so fascinating about the doll community is finding out what people think is beautiful. There are so many dolls that that I don't find even a little bit attractive, but they exist and no doubt sell or they wouldn't be around. There's no judgement, of course; we all like what we like and I'm under no illusion that everyone else will enjoy what I find beautiful. Plus, people choose their dolls for lots of reasons besides appearance.

The way that the ideal beauty changes from region to region around the world, and among individuals within those areas, as well as how those places interpret other regions' definitions of beauty - not to mention how all of that is influenced by the media we consume - its all just so incredibly interesting to me.
Moderation in all things - including moderation.

Alice - Elsa Babe 150cm Inoue Miu
From the Imagination of the Protagonist

hqwebsite
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by hqwebsite »

toddjy wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:12 am Why do so many 6YE faces look like men made up to look like women? Or is it just my imagination.

Did the Chinese creator of the sculpts come to America and visit a drag bar, not knowing drag is men in women's clothes? And thought that's what we liked here in America.

Even Emily up there in the banner could almost be a guy. The third face, the one that looks like the "new" girl from NCIS.

(That is the face that I'm going to get if I buy a 6YE. I'm looking at smaller breasts though. The 150 doesn't look quite right, and the other ones look a little taller than I think I want. The 166 and 170. About 60 and 80 pounds.)
The artist was watching Police Academy and thought a trip to 'The Blue Oyster' will give some ideas.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Good observation kritik4lm4ss :thumbs_up:

spf1245

Post by spf1245 »

kritik4lm4ss wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:05 pm One of the things I find so fascinating about the doll community is finding out what people think is beautiful. There are so many dolls that that I don't find even a little bit attractive, but they exist and no doubt sell or they wouldn't be around. There's no judgement, of course; we all like what we like and I'm under no illusion that everyone else will enjoy what I find beautiful. Plus, people choose their dolls for lots of reasons besides appearance.

The way that the ideal beauty changes from region to region around the world, and among individuals within those areas, as well as how those places interpret other regions' definitions of beauty - not to mention how all of that is influenced by the media we consume - its all just so incredibly interesting to me.
Absolutely agree. And that's why we respect other's opinions and viewpoints even if we don't necessarily see things their way.

Kindness breeds positivity and leads to a great community and that's what i have experienced in this forum
Loving owner of:
JYdoll 163H / Nancy #89 + Yunshu #175 here
Sinodoll X163 / Megan S34 + Blair X6 here
DollSweet 145+ EVO Ling

What brought you to dolls
Doll vs Girlfriend

kritik4lm4ss

Post by kritik4lm4ss »

I'm new here and I'm a little wary of saying something that is generally frowned upon without perhaps realizing why it's problematic, but the community seems so good natured that I feel pretty comfortable that someone would come along to explain and help me learn. It's a nice place.
Moderation in all things - including moderation.

Alice - Elsa Babe 150cm Inoue Miu
From the Imagination of the Protagonist

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

I have noticed the same thing about certain manufacturer’s: there are a few (not sayin’) whose faces just don’t do it for me. I guess they must appeal to others, and that’s fine.

Very good points, kritik. I’ve noticed a few things that have made an impression on me for several reasons since diving into doll research for my first doll about a year ago. There are so many beautiful, pretty or cute faces and stunning, hot, sexy or just simply pleasing body sculpts available from so many different manufacturers, it’s like a celebration of the diversity of feminine beauty. And that’s just, to me, a really happy thing.

Maybe it’s in sone way analogous to the great female sculptures of the Greco-Roman era (?) - sorry I can’t articulate that any better, I took exactly one art history class - you can draw what parallels you want from that idea. But the fact that you can own one of these pieces of art- that’s what they are, ultimately - to appreciate it’s beauty whenever you wish, and to be able to make love to it … that’s just fantastic, and again, such a simply happy thing.

Another thing I’ve noticed, and commented on elsewhere, is the significance of visual stimuli - appearance - to men (and perhaps women as well, not being one, I can’t say) to attraction or, let’s admit it, lust.

I was greatly surprised to find myself attracted to anime and anime - like dolls. I know nothing about anime, never watched it, don’t know a single character. But some of these dolls are the most attractive to me. And that’s purely due to their looks.

More significantly though, I think there is something that these dolls might be able to teach us about our sexuality and sexual ethics. These dolls don’t interact with you, they aren’t alive, they don’t think, they don’t feel, they don’t want. Yet we desire, sometimes desperately, to make love to them, almost solely on the basis of their appearance.

How often have women (and men) been treated similarly? How often have we viewed our contemporaries in such a way? I always struggled with this when I was single. (Certainly would have gotten laid a heck of a lot more if I hadn’t.)

Whether such basic desire be good or bad or somewhere in between, these dolls now can allow us the ability to act on that impulse without harm or grief or unforeseen consequence to anyone - no miscommunication, no unmet expectations, no “using” someone else, no duplicity, no insensitivity, no hurt feelings. Not to mention pregnancies, STDs and the impact on existing relationships.

With these dolls, if you just want to get laid, you get laid. That seems to me to be a greatly liberating thing.
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

INFORMATIONS