betterlovedoll.com

Tribute to the SM150L

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

DrDemento789
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Tribute to the SM150L

Post by DrDemento789 »

Thanks Dee! Looking sexy as always
My little women sure do like to dress up!
Erica
Sarah
Elizabeth
Wendy
Serenity
My Girls Instagram!

photoguru

Post by photoguru »

A couple of new ones
Attachments
smile_IMG_0205.jpg
smile_IMG_0205.jpg (179.65 KiB) Viewed 218 times
no_smile_IMG_0162.jpg
no_smile_IMG_0162.jpg (198.77 KiB) Viewed 218 times

danebramage

Post by danebramage »

Nice, I like that green satin number, it hugs those curves so well.

danebramage

Post by danebramage »

Finally heard back from SMdoll,i should get the first design photos soon.

SphericalBoobs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SphericalBoobs »

Not that much of a creator of content or photographer, but here is what I achieved to fit on her, in terms of dressing up that special lady, during the last years, by fantasies:

The sexy elf:
silver cloak, long blond hair, silver leaf tiara/crown, silver necklace, silver leaf-like arm bands, silver scalemail bra, silver strappy/intricate string, silver thigh-high boots

Red riding hood:
red cloak, peasant off-shoulder cropped shirt, red string, curly red hair

Sexy white bunny:
faux-fur short coat, bunny ears headband, furry bra, furry bunny tailed-string, furry slippers, blonde hair

Spider Queen:
web-like black bra, strappy black thong, fishnet black catsuit, spider web head piece, spider choker, black hair

Jungle girl:
tooth necklace, fake animal hide tube top, fake animal hide loin cloth, tangled, wild or braided hair

Beach bimbo:
blonde hair, neon slingshot bikini, low rise jeans shorts, white crop top or cami

Fiery red sorceress:
abundant curly true-red long hair, sexy long red dress or red exotic sorceress suit, red strappy string

Gym girl:
front zipper sports bra (with or without a second bralette inside), booty shorts, seamless sports thong, ponytail hair

Schoolgirl:
pigtails blonde hair, glasses, white blouse knot tied, schoolgirl skirt, white string, white front closure bra or bralette, white over-the-knee socks

Bad Schoolgirl:
long ponytailed black hair, glasses, black or blue blouse knot tied, black and blue schoolgirl skirt, black string and bra or black slingshot, long black gloves and thigh-high socks or boots, black choker

Country girl (or the farmer's daughter):
cowgirl hat, blonde hair, white crop top or cami or off-shoulder front-tie peasant top or plaid blouse knot tied, low-rise jeans shorts, white or neon pink string, white bra (facultative), cowgirl boots (facultative)

Relaxed and comfy gamer girl:
string, soft bra or no bra and loose cami, a good video game or movie and a beer! any hair (facultative!)

Sheer layers of white and black lights:
(see previous pics!)

The classy diner:
Long black hair, black choker, long black classy dress, deep plunge v-neck, side slitted, jewelry (facultative), black fancy bra, black string, black thigh-high pantyhose, candles (mandatory!)

G.I. Jane:
no hair (shaved), camo or kaki cami or crop top, white bra, white string, camo or kaki booty shorts, sweat (mandatory: water sprayer!)

Not detailed here but worth mentioning:
Slave Leia outfit
Ice queen outfit
Cheerleader costume
Frontzipper diving suit
Neon green/black 90's style bodyglove sports bikini (frontzipper, of course)
Sexy siren
The heat wave soldier: sexy bikini or in underwear (as if improvised...!), with water guns or sprayer. High temp required

SphericalBoobs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SphericalBoobs »

I know that dressing her up is not easy, but for those who remember, there is rule #2 to help you:

2- keep in mind that she is not tall, so most one-pieces or dresses will fit her awkwardly (a one piece swimsuit, as an example, will probably not fit her well, unless you go in the teenager sizes, but then her breasts won't fit...). You would guess better on 2 pieces sets of clothing, like a skirt and a top, a bikini, crop top and shorts, sports top and booty shorts, etc. The sexiest piece of clothing of all times, the slingshot bikini is, as an example, not meant for her. Unless... you get one with adjustments on the bands, or with O-rings: you can then cut the thing to be shorter and reattach it to the rings

INFORMATIONS