www.wmdolls.com

eBay dolls and private sellers - Mr.CheapKing Alert

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

eBay dolls and private sellers - Mr.CheapKing Alert

Post by SexTypeThing »

Hello TDF members!

Just wanted to share my latest experience online due to an obsession with a particular Asian doll I saw on IG but I cannot figure it out who is the original doll maker! After a year of searching I decided to give up due to many private sellers using the professional pictures of who knows (doll maker) and with different prices and wrong specs of materials . I came across an eBay ad with the same doll I was looking for so I contacted the seller and after requesting more pictures and a video I decided to just purchase the head which the seller agreed to sell. I gave him more money to speed up the shipping. Three weeks later I received the head and to my disappointment I see that the face is way off from the video and pics the seller shared with me. Now in his mind..the seller blindly keeps insisting that the head he sold me is the same head I saw on eBay listing. Please share your thought about the resemblance of the final product.

First picture is what I received
Second picture is from shop or warehouse picture
Third picture eBay listing

If you know who is the real doll maker please share a link.

Thanks!
Attachments
B2F05330-95BE-4B35-9D5A-8094F52F597E.jpeg
B2F05330-95BE-4B35-9D5A-8094F52F597E.jpeg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 1138 times
B0FBB586-FC9F-4176-B7DA-D27730E78858.png
B0FBB586-FC9F-4176-B7DA-D27730E78858.png (5.55 MiB) Viewed 1138 times
DA658DC5-CCEB-42C0-A203-3FFE794F9D7A.png
DA658DC5-CCEB-42C0-A203-3FFE794F9D7A.png (4.31 MiB) Viewed 1138 times

Synthetic_Newbie

Re: eBay dolls and private sellers - Mr.CheapKing Alert

Post by Synthetic_Newbie »

That’s a JY Doll Winnie. It’s a silicone sculpt, and a gorgeous one at that.

You definitely did not get the doll you were looking for.

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

Just the name.....Mr.Cheapking , almost says all

The 'warehouse' and official photo seems like a silicone doll with implanted hair and eyebrows , not the random tpe head you got

At least , they were just a few hundreds bucks gone for a counterfeit head , if you would had purchase a body too ,no matter how the body would had looked on those photo adds or the money payed , you would had get this random one ,100% . And they would keep saying like a robot : yes , its same body......

__
6c4fe374c598a47a(1).jpg
6c4fe374c598a47a(1).jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 947 times
__

Thats in case you receive something at all....ebay seller could have ghosted you easily

Golden rule : Always go with forum associated vendors
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

Yea well I found him through eBay and luckily I didn’t order a full doll. I got my money back with PayPal. This seller was 100% convinced that the head he sent was identical to what he shows on his eBay listing lol head was donated to a member here. All good.
Aglooka wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:12 am Just the name.....Mr.Cheapking , almost says all

The 'warehouse' and official photo seems like a silicone doll with implanted hair and eyebrows , not the random tpe head you got

At least , they were just a few hundreds bucks gone for a counterfeit head , if you would had purchase a body too ,no matter how the body would had looked on those photo adds or the money payed , you would had get this random one ,100% . And they would keep saying like a robot : yes , its same body......

__
6c4fe374c598a47a(1).jpg
__

Thats in case you receive something at all....ebay seller could have ghosted you easily

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Eye shape and eyebrows are just too different, not to mention the coloring.
Glad you got your money back, hope your girl really is a JY Winnie so you can stop searching.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

SexTypeThing wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:15 am First picture is what I received
Agree with others that it's not the same head. Also, I couldn't help noticing that the inner corners of the eyes are widely separated in a way that they would not have been when the head was made. Perhaps there is an innocent explanation but usually this is the result of an "object" being inserted right to the back of the oral cavity so if you decide to the keep the head I would give it a good clean inside and out just in case Mr CheapKing has been "testing" his own goods. :whistle:

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

Maybe more people should consider not buying Dolls like this on Ebay, ever.
I don´t care whether the Seller is having a Feedback of 100 or even 5790 Pts. I have enough experience from Ebay that I can say for sure, that unless you have some Friends that have bought earlier from same Seller, you are on deep ground.
Does Feedback actually means something? Well, yes to a certain point. But I also know for a fact that even if a Seller is having 10000 pts, he or she may be a hoax in certain situations. Applies even to Buyers too. Huge positive Feedback is good and it helps, BUT...

Personally when it comes to Dolls, I would never ever bother to buy on Ebay. It is just a rule of thumb. Just don´t.
Buy from Vendors you know you can trust. Those extra cash you pay is worth it and much safer.
Buying used, I believe you are better off here on this very site.

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

SexTypeThing wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:33 am Yea well I found him through eBay and luckily I didn’t order a full doll. I got my money back with PayPal. This seller was 100% convinced that the head he sent was identical to what he shows on his eBay listing lol head was donated to a member here. All good.
Aglooka wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:12 am Just the name.....Mr.Cheapking , almost says all

__
6c4fe374c598a47a(1).jpg
__

I completely feel and understand you men , im sorry it didnt work out at the end .

That obession with one head,happened to me once . I used to see her in Aliexpress a lot , but once i get to know the forum , and checked almost 99% of all the dolls available , i did never saw her .

viewtopic.php?t=149393

Lately i saw her again while browsing Aliexpress and give it another try to look for her , but again my hopes vanishes ,as this was what i received when asked for factory photos in advanced .

The doll head
__
who am i.jpg
who am i.jpg (67.84 KiB) Viewed 849 times
IMG_0266 拷贝-400x400.jpg
IMG_0266 拷贝-400x400.jpg (27.48 KiB) Viewed 849 times
__

What they say and keep insisting its the same :lol:
__
5dff24d51f854628.jpg
5dff24d51f854628.jpg (278.6 KiB) Viewed 849 times
__

I will never have her :x
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Hannadoll and AiBei still retain ebay stores. I know that Hannadolls are produced by Aibei factories using privately owned molds, but their relationship may have some bearing on them both retaining ebaystores.
You can always contact the parent company and ask if this or that is a licensed seller, they will tell you.
Now of course what they move on ebay are their least expensive volume-made dolls and bodies. Aibei cracks me up because they sell their 80cm/50cm/80cm body with 5 or 6 different heads as seperate ebay listings. One body mold, same budget skeleton, all produced in volume to compete with the knock-offs.
Although they do occasionally have one or three different bodies available - read the specs at the end of the listing.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

nicvncnt wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:22 pm
SexTypeThing wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:15 am First picture is what I received
Agree with others that it's not the same head. Also, I couldn't help noticing that the inner corners of the eyes are widely separated in a way that they would not have been when the head was made. Perhaps there is an innocent explanation but usually this is the result of an "object" being inserted right to the back of the oral cavity so if you decide to the keep the head I would give it a good clean inside and out just in case Mr CheapKing has been "testing" his own goods. :whistle:
Well as I mentioned in my previous comment I got my money back thanks to PayPal buyers protection! The head was donated to a tdf member and all is good!

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

Yea these dishonest resellers on AliExpress and eBay don’t care about what they sent you.
Aglooka wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:12 pm
SexTypeThing wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:33 am Yea well I found him through eBay and luckily I didn’t order a full doll. I got my money back with PayPal. This seller was 100% convinced that the head he sent was identical to what he shows on his eBay listing lol head was donated to a member here. All good.

__
6c4fe374c598a47a(1).jpg
__

I completely feel and understand you men , im sorry it didnt work out at the end .

That obession with one head,happened to me once . I used to see her in Aliexpress a lot , but once i get to know the forum , and checked almost 99% of all the dolls available , i did never saw her .

viewtopic.php?t=149393

Lately i saw her again while browsing Aliexpress and give it another try to look for her , but again my hopes vanishes ,as this was what i received when asked for factory photos in advanced .

The doll head
__
who am i.jpgIMG_0266 拷贝-400x400.jpg
__

__
5dff24d51f854628.jpg
__

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

__
6c4fe374c598a47a(1).jpg
__

viewtopic.php?t=149393

The doll head
__
__

__
5dff24d51f854628.jpg
__

Damn! You better off saving some money and get the real deal from a well known brand, these dolls on Amazon or Ebay are a gamble

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

Eh, I've ordered a doll from ebay once. I figured it was going to be wrong. It was showing an AF Hybrid. head was clearly silicone and implanted, but I wasn't worried about my $$$ because it's ebay/PP. Ended up with some clown looking body and a shitty looking silicone head (with wig/glued lashes) that didn't look like it at all. I sent the doll back for a full refund. The seller tried to offer a partial refund, I said no. The seller told me to keep the head (which came in a separate box) for my troubles. I sold it. So I actually made money off that.
I left him negative feedback on ebay and he ofc replied that I was lying.. just like some of the other buyers who had the same experience.

The bait and switch partial refund is part of the business method, because he still makes money. There are some sellers who sell generic/wm/jinsan/jarliet/af/sea of generic-looking tpe dolls, that actually match the photo. I call WM generic, because they have a ton of TPE dolls that have basically been the same for like 10 years (and they still charge upwards of 2k for them LOL) , and several other TPE manufacturers make just as generic looking dolls.

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

SexTypeThing wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:07 pm

__
6c4fe374c598a47a(1).jpg
__

viewtopic.php?t=149393

The doll head
__
__

__
5dff24d51f854628.jpg
__

Damn! You better off saving some money and get the real deal from a well known brand, these dolls on Amazon or Ebay are a gamble

Sure mate, the thing is that as much as i look from reliable vendors/manufacturers , i didnt find her anywhere

I have checked all the heads shown on vendors pages, without luck . Even checked closely to see if it was different make up and i missed her

Betted hard that was an AF or JY , but unable to find her

In a desperate attempt , i contacted a second Aliexpress 'seller' and this is what this last send as 'same head that shown in photo' ( im sure they send tan skin example for more confussion and make me believe its the same ) . Thats what they get and they are expert on , to confuse everyone, i cant really say if its the same , but i dont think so

__
Sd5df415292e44c13beb241e5a68b6c26k.jpg
Sd5df415292e44c13beb241e5a68b6c26k.jpg (38.83 KiB) Viewed 742 times
__

It seems the only reliable seller at Ali is Aibei Official store

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

TChris wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:45 pm
(and they still charge upwards of 2k for them LOL) , and several other TPE manufacturers make just as generic looking dolls.
This reminded me the last visit to the local sex shop

I asked the guy whom is in charge ( as if i were a total ignorant and know nothing about dolls ), about sex dolls available for sale , and he showed me a 'catalog' full of those knockoffs ( that redhead counterfeiting the 152B from WMdolls that can be seen in many of those scam sites was the main doll on it ) and they all have the same akward and rare body shown above , a generic as you say .

Well , he told me and showed photos ( to make me believe they were real i guess ?? ) of a local guy hugging the doll that he purchased via their catalog/sex shop . This customer payed 2.300 euros for a tpe knockoff !! A complete SCAM , and neither the customer or the sex shop manager wouldnt know or have a single clue ! They think they got the real deal

You better dont see his face when i told him that it was a knockoff / generic doll that wouldnt had costed more than 400 euros , he wouldnt believe until i showed him a few photos of my dolls ( being the Elsa Babe the one that he less believe it was a real thing )

Most of those sex shops whom you can think that can help you get a doll , they had already only been approached by scammers and offer knockoffs thinking is the real deal , they wouldnt even know a brand as WM or YL or the forum

Im so very sorry for the poor guy whom payed 2300 euros for the knockoff ( on the photo the guy was with his work clothes and seems a very humble/not rich at all )

As a funny thing , he told me that the guy whom purchased the doll there where times that needed the help of a neighboor to move her and wouldt mind knocking his door to ask for help at any hour :lol:

INFORMATIONS