elsababe.com

The New 102cm Girl

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The New 102cm Girl

Post by [K2] »

Beepboop92 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:44 am When is the 90cm doll expected to arrive? I saw that you ordered it on the 25th last month, how long do they usually take.
About a month or so from order to delivery, plus or minus their production load.
On a side note, are the 102cm heads like kissable? They look so cute but are they really that small and hard?
The 102cms are small compared directly to full size (158cm-165cm) dolls. However, they aren't tiny like 60cm (1/3 scale) or smaller dolls. The heads are about 5" crown to chin. They are very kissable, but don't expect a giant pair of mooshy suction cup lips.
As for softness, for my tastes they are a nice combination of softness and firmness. I don't use my 102cms for anything other than modeling so I can't speak for any extracurriculars. The skin overall has a nice balance between soft and firm, with the breast being softer and more gel-like. I don't know what the size of the skull is beneath the head, but the head/face appears firmer than the skin elsewhere (arms, torso, etc.), probably due to the thickness of the silicone on the skull.

Beepboop92

Post by Beepboop92 »

[K2] wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:54 pm
Beepboop92 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:44 am When is the 90cm doll expected to arrive? I saw that you ordered it on the 25th last month, how long do they usually take.
About a month or so from order to delivery, plus or minus their production load.
On a side note, are the 102cm heads like kissable? They look so cute but are they really that small and hard?
The 102cms are small compared directly to full size (158cm-165cm) dolls. However, they aren't tiny like 60cm (1/3 scale) or smaller dolls. The heads are about 5" crown to chin. They are very kissable, but don't expect a giant pair of mooshy suction cup lips.
As for softness, for my tastes they are a nice combination of softness and firmness. I don't use my 102cms for anything other than modeling so I can't speak for any extracurriculars. The skin overall has a nice balance between soft and firm, with the breast being softer and more gel-like. I don't know what the size of the skull is beneath the head, but the head/face appears firmer than the skin elsewhere (arms, torso, etc.), probably due to the thickness of the silicone on the skull.

Thank you for the brief description! How are the hands on them? Are they posable? Are they articulated?

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

Beepboop92 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:55 am Thank you for the brief description! How are the hands on them? Are they posable? Are they articulated?
The hands have just wired fingers like so many other dolls. EB has said they don't have plans to have articulated fingers for the 102cm due to the small size, but I'll continue to hope.

Beepboop92

Post by Beepboop92 »

[K2] wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:20 pm The hands have just wired fingers like so many other dolls. EB has said they don't have plans to have articulated fingers for the 102cm due to the small size, but I'll continue to hope.
Me and you both.

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

[K2] wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:20 pm
Beepboop92 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:55 am Thank you for the brief description! How are the hands on them? Are they posable? Are they articulated?
The hands have just wired fingers like so many other dolls. EB has said they don't have plans to have articulated fingers for the 102cm due to the small size, but I'll continue to hope.

To Beepboop92's comment, the fingers look to be posable, but have you found that to be the case, K2? The promotional photos on EB's web site show that to be the case, but I remember that Elsa mentioned the body used for one of the photo shoots is TPE (https://www.elsababe.com/index.php/cata ... sex-dolls/). Those photos show the fingers bent in ways that look to be articulated fingers, but that could simply be mastery of bending wire fingers. The documentation on that doll's web page (linked here) states that the upgraded TPE body, a choice in the drop-down selection for body/breast choice, has articulated fingers. The documentation also states that the silicone bodies have articulated fingers. Maybe that is intended to be the documentation for the larger dolls.

Ultimately, you have been posing your petite lady in a way that makes for some really nice photos. She does seem to have an affinity for climbing the kitchen cabinets...but, that is certainly a better place to have her for ease of moving, (photo) shooting, and just having her at a good viewing angle - eye level. Thank you for sharing her with us; it is always enjoyable to see your creativity with her new outfits.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

subcyclist wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:38 pm

To Beepboop92's comment, the fingers look to be posable, but have you found that to be the case, K2? The promotional photos on EB's web site show that to be the case, but I remember that Elsa mentioned the body used for one of the photo shoots is TPE (https://www.elsababe.com/index.php/cata ... sex-dolls/). Those photos show the fingers bent in ways that look to be articulated fingers, but that could simply be mastery of bending wire fingers. The documentation on that doll's web page (linked here) states that the upgraded TPE body, a choice in the drop-down selection for body/breast choice, has articulated fingers. The documentation also states that the silicone bodies have articulated fingers. Maybe that is intended to be the documentation for the larger dolls.

Ultimately, you have been posing your petite lady in a way that makes for some really nice photos. She does seem to have an affinity for climbing the kitchen cabinets...but, that is certainly a better place to have her for ease of moving, (photo) shooting, and just having her at a good viewing angle - eye level. Thank you for sharing her with us; it is always enjoyable to see your creativity with her new outfits.
Hello, now the articulated fingers are available for 102cm dolls.

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:40 am Hello, now the articulated fingers are available for 102cm dolls.
The wired fingers are posable. I try not to bend them too much to save the wire from breaking.
This news of articulated fingers for the 102cm is miraculous!
I just ordered a 90cm. Do they get the articulated finger treatment too? Is it too late to add them if available?

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

[K2] wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:57 am
Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:40 am Hello, now the articulated fingers are available for 102cm dolls.
The wired fingers are posable. I try not to bend them too much to save the wire from breaking.
This news of articulated fingers for the 102cm is miraculous!
I just ordered a 90cm. Do they get the articulated finger treatment too? Is it too late to add them if available?
The articulated fingers are not available for 90cm dolls.

Lestat
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lestat »

Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:40 am

That is good news! I ordered a 102cm on July 15th, will she have the articulated fingers?

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Lestat wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:10 am

That is good news! I ordered a 102cm on July 15th, will she have the articulated fingers?
As there is an extra cost for the articulated fingers, we will add it according to the customer’s request.

Lestat
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lestat »

Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:21 am
Lestat wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:10 am

As there is an extra cost for the articulated fingers, we will add it according to the customer’s request.
Ok, that makes sense. Thanks!

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Funny story and RED HOT pictures. You make her look so good in perfectly fitting outfits.

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

Lestat
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lestat »

It's always great to see Pepper! Seems like you've always got a new outfit for her too🥰

INFORMATIONS