www.wmdolls.com

What would be the ideal weight of your male doll.

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
gayboyloneliness

Re: What would be the ideal weight of your male doll.

Post by gayboyloneliness »

I've gotten used to carrying my doll for general maintenance and cleaning, I do kinda wish he was 60lbs max though because by the time I get him in the tub my lungs feel like they're gonna implode.

It would be a plus both maintenance and weight wise if more male dolls had removable limbs, I wouldn't have to screw my back up or set him down while trying my hardest to breathe.

I could just set him in a computer chair, wrap a blanket around for stability and go.
:grab:

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

nyd wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:49 am I think around 160cm and 25Kg would be the best
Hey, nyd! Hell yeah, I second this! :D
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

poseoasis

Post by poseoasis »

Judging from the responses, it's safe to assume that we prefer our doll to weigh less than 30 kg. Getting it done might require sacrificing/compromising some features. If so, what would it be? Personally, I want him to look realistic and that's all. Loose joints and a firmer body are alright to me.

sebast

Post by sebast »

Hi everyone, :D

I hope that in view of the progress, with regard to male dolls which are becoming more and more beautiful and realistic, the weight problem will be solved in a short time...

Some will take me for a dreamer but I trust the doll creators who, I think, have understood that the weight problem once solved will increase their doll sales...

Especially concerning those who, after having bought their first doll, are disappointed and will not buy others because the weight is unmanageable.

INFORMATIONS