yldoll.com

NEW SILICONE DOLL PROMOTION!

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: NEW SILICONE DOLL PROMOTION!

Post by DollCommander »

YL Doll wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:26 am
DollCommander wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:42 am
YL Doll wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:29 am Thank you all for the feedback. The LHP is being changed right now. We are also changing the vagina design for the "real thing". We will use a cast of a real woman's private parts. I hope that you will like it.
I think the aesthetics of the vagina in the original post was really good, other than the placement of the vagina and anus being way too far forward. If you can get the LHP fixed, I think you have a great doll. The breast sculpt is outstanding and the body appears to be well proportioned.

Please post updated photos once you get this worked out. I think you can have a big seller with this model if you make the LHP much better :thumbs_up:

Below is what you should be aiming for (credit Siliconeman)..make it happen and I'll be ready to buy :glou:
There were negative comments about the vagina design so we prefer to upgrade it as well. We have a great opportunity to use the cast of a real lovely lady so we are glad to do it :) Hopefully it will add some realism to this doll. We care about this model very much and want the final look to be good.
We will add photos once we will finish.
Looking forward to the revision. Take your time and get it right, I think you have a winner here if you can get those issues fixed.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Silverfox71 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:34 am
What doll is this?
That is SiliDoll Sukiwaai NXT+. One of the best TPE dolls in the market.

You can find her here:
viewtopic.php?t=152939&hilit=meet+mariko

Silverfox71

Post by Silverfox71 »

YL Doll wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:29 am Thank you all for the feedback. The LHP is being changed right now. We are also changing the vagina design for the "real thing". We will use a cast of a real woman's private parts. I hope that you will like it.
This is good news as your doll has promise get the Lhp right make sure no gap when legs are spread which for 1 looks horrid and 2 causes splits and you will have a winner because the rest of this doll is perfect

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

DollCommander wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:42 am
I think the aesthetics of the vagina in the original post was really good, other than the placement of the vagina and anus being way too far forward. If you can get the LHP fixed, I think you have a great doll. The breast sculpt is outstanding and the body appears to be well proportioned.

Please post updated photos once you get this worked out. I think you can have a big seller with this model if you make the LHP much better :thumbs_up:

Below is what you should be aiming for (credit Siliconeman)..make it happen and I'll be ready to buy :glou:
Ah yes. Probably top three doll at the moment (tpe).
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

It is great that YL-Doll is willing to make improvements.

What I just do not understand why would you release such bad design in the first place? How is it possible that you as a sex doll manufacturer do not know where female genitalia is supposed to be??

YL-Doll Please help us understand what has happened here ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ?

Sili

Silverfox71

Post by Silverfox71 »

Siliconeman wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:44 pm
Silverfox71 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:34 am
What doll is this?
That is SiliDoll Sukiwaai NXT+. One of the best TPE dolls in the market.

You can find her here:
viewtopic.php?t=152939&hilit=meet+mariko
Prob the best LHP i have seen to date on any doll on my shortlist

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Get this LHP right! Show some prototype before finalizing design. Get it right and I have $$$ waiting.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

Any chance you can not connect the toes together, as long as you're making revisions?

I feel the same about the toes being melted together that some people feel about LHP.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:30 pm Any chance you can not connect the toes together, as long as you're making revisions?

I feel the same about the toes being melted together that some people feel about LHP.
The doll won't have connected toes. We are currently taking care of this. Just few more days.

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

YL Doll wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:17 pm
Justinpassinthru wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:30 pm Any chance you can not connect the toes together, as long as you're making revisions?

The doll won't have connected toes. We are currently taking care of this. Just few more days.
Yay! That's what I like to hear! :multi:

I think you're going to have a winner here!

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Since you had a speed bump with the release and days got burned redesigning the LHP, will you be extending the promotional pricing to make up for that lost time?

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

DollCommander wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:12 pm

Since you had a speed bump with the release and days got burned redesigning the LHP, will you be extending the promotional pricing to make up for that lost time?
Of course. :glou:

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

YL Doll wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:45 pm
DollCommander wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:12 pm

Of course. :glou:
Excellent! I am keeping an eye on this model and cannot wait to see the redesigned LHP. If YL gets it right, I think you will have a winner :thumbs_up: Take your time with the redesign and if necessary consult with members here like Siliconeman and Harem who know what we as customers want.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Eric the three dolls I bought from you were great 148 vampire good LHP, 165 not so good and the 170 very good LHP if you improve the new 158,s LHP and you extend the sale price until the end of September October I would love to have her to photograph her and maybe do a few other things ha ha..

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

silicon wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:46 pm Eric the three dolls I bought from you were great 148 vampire good LHP, 165 not so good and the 170 very good LHP if you improve the new 158,s LHP and you extend the sale price until the end of September October I would love to have her to photograph her and maybe do a few other things ha ha..
Check out the update
viewtopic.php?t=157933
We changed the LHP and we exchanged the vagina's design to a cast of a real life lady parts.

INFORMATIONS