https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Si 60L Momoko importing to Canada

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Useless

Si 60L Momoko importing to Canada

Post by Useless »

https://www.climax-doll.com/products/60 ... 6439,16033

Has anybody imported the Si60L by ClimaxDoll into Canada...

This seems like such a perfect solution that if I'd known earlier I might have been looking into this instead of Kiera

but don't tell Keira

viewtopic.php?t=154607&start=15

but to the question, has anyone imported any of these 60cm dolls, I assume it works out because its advertised in CAD... thoughts?

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Si 60L Momoko importing to Canada

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Hi friend, Si60 L can be imported to Canada. Some Canadian customers have purchased Si60 M before, and we have already had such experience. As long as you submit the transaction certificate to Canadian customs, you can get your Si60 L smoothly.

Useless

Post by Useless »

ClimaxDoll wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:59 pm Hi friend, Si60 L can be imported to Canada. Some Canadian customers have purchased Si60 M before, and we have already had such experience. As long as you submit the transaction certificate to Canadian customs, you can get your Si60 L smoothly.
Thanks for your reply

Would it be possible to order the doll with the Momoko head but the lip color matches her pink nipples (ordering the doll in white)

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Useless wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:46 am
ClimaxDoll wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:59 pm Hi friend, Si60 L can be imported to Canada. Some Canadian customers have purchased Si60 M before, and we have already had such experience. As long as you submit the transaction certificate to Canadian customs, you can get your Si60 L smoothly.
Thanks for your reply

Would it be possible to order the doll with the Momoko head but the lip color matches her pink nipples (ordering the doll in white)
Sure, we can do this for you. As long as you remark in the order. 8)

kwantlenjha
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kwantlenjha »

ClimaxDoll wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:44 am
Thanks for your reply

Hello,

I ordered an Si60 M doll to Canada and was wondering if I need to submit the transaction certificate to Canadian customs for my doll as well? This post is about 2 years ago so I don't know the rules now.

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

kwantlenjha wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:50 am
Thanks for your reply

Hello,

I ordered an Si60 M doll to Canada and was wondering if I need to submit the transaction certificate to Canadian customs for my doll as well? This post is about 2 years ago so I don't know the rules now.
Sir, you don't need to provide a certificate to Canada Customs, we do provide prepaid tax and customs clearance services.

ColdWaffles

Post by ColdWaffles »

Let us know when you receive the doll. I am also in Canada and am curious about these mini dolls too

kwantlenjha
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kwantlenjha »

ClimaxDoll wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:02 am
kwantlenjha wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:50 am
Thanks for your reply

Hello,

Sir, you don't need to provide a certificate to Canada Customs, we do provide prepaid tax and customs clearance services.
Thanks. I ordered a Si60 M doll... hopefully I won't end up in jail... :(
Everything about the body is that of an adult's though, so we'll see.

kwantlenjha
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kwantlenjha »

ColdWaffles wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:43 am Let us know when you receive the doll. I am also in Canada and am curious about these mini dolls too
If you don't hear back, that means I'm the next Cornerbrook Newfoundland dude...

INFORMATIONS