betterlovedoll.com

The Marvellous Miss Miranda

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Flyer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: The Marvellous Miss Miranda

Post by Flyer »

Relaxation and well-being radiate from this shot :multi: :angel: :multi:

Great shot :!: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :glou:

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Miss Miranda certainly has the looks. She responds well to all your grooming and makeup.
And that is a serious axe there! I have one of that type too for the most stubborn logs. I grinded the edge to perfect "elliptical loading" so it won't jump off.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

frankinstien

Post by frankinstien »

Michaelangelo wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:21 am So, we completed Spa Day Part I and Mira's now fresh and ready to go, just need to decide what direction we're taking her makeup this time. And some new hair again, although we have used it once on TDF I think way back when.

So we'll find the time this week and hopefully shoot some snaps with the new camera next weekend. I'm actually really busy with music projects this year, which is the same camera, but video, so I'm juggling creative stuff left, right and centre at the moment.

Here's another snap of Mira all freshened up, except for her pretty little bonce. See you very soon we hope!

Love those purple eyes, I'm going to have to get pair now. Love her look so serene, keep up the good work, I do love the other shots you have as well. :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS