www.yourdoll.com

Piercings, do people use them

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
memicuruku
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Piercings, do people use them

Post by memicuruku »

I got 3 eBay dolls and bought a set of body piercing needles from a bodymod supplier, tats piercings etc and went to town with some rings. Idk how far I am going to go but my next thought was putting buttons in the eyes of one of the dolls, which looks creepy as hell. That one is going to be hanging like a marionette after I loosen up the joints. I am considering how to style obvious robotic plasticky cyborg limbs with vacuum formed shells to do a cyberpunk mod on one, maybe 3d printing is better there? So idk. This TPE is an interesting material.

memicuruku
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by memicuruku »

I thought I would show the result of the piercings. They are sturdy enough and fun to play with.
20221004_201357~3.jpg
20221004_201357~3.jpg (656.68 KiB) Viewed 776 times

rubberpete2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by rubberpete2 »

I wonder if there is any difference if piercings are 1mm, 1,2mm or 1,6mm ??

xemoxxx
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by xemoxxx »

Looks good! , Will try some myself when the doll ive bought arives.

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

I pierced Mia's silicone ears recently! It's fun to be able to put earrings on her now, I would recommend if anyone is on the fence.
Maybe one day I'll try a belly button ring or something, could be sexy.

IMG_1071.JPG
IMG_1071.JPG (3.48 MiB) Viewed 692 times

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

20221219_045609.jpg
20221219_045609.jpg (115.23 KiB) Viewed 673 times
Are you kidding !!!!
Pierce away!!!!!
Just treat it like a real piercing,
Anastasia has ,ears,septum ,belly button and both nipples ,

YZF_R125_46
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by YZF_R125_46 »

Both my AJ (left) and Angel (right) have Nipples, Navel, Clit and Tongue piercings! :D
Attachments
5DD7FE20-9E07-430F-9425-70A7763BDE08.jpeg
5DD7FE20-9E07-430F-9425-70A7763BDE08.jpeg (2.78 MiB) Viewed 653 times

HumbleAd
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HumbleAd »

I've been thinking of doing a Monroe on mine but shes so new im a bit scared to! It's great to see that it isn't difficult to pierce though. That's really reassuring

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Nope, not into piercings at all. Don't like 'em on women, even less on my doll. Not into all that sticking metal into her private parts stuff either, looks like she's just damaging herself. Ear rings is fine, but I would use non-piercing if possible.

That's just me, personally, since the title asked.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Higure
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Higure »

Currently I am only thinking of adding some piercings for the ears of my doll. Although I like the way the nipple piercings of the dolls in this topic look. However, I think those would just increase the risk of damage. For instance clothes would tangle up with the piercing and damage the doll this way.

xenogenesis
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by xenogenesis »

These look great, I've been curious to try doing this as well

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

xenogenesis wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 4:57 pm These look great, I've been curious to try doing this as well
Piercings are fun with the dolls, I ordered with nipple piercings from the factory, but could have done a better job myself. The jewelry that came was also very cheap. They have been very durable though. Our second head with elf ears has a lot of piercings.

MauraderM
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MauraderM »

So glad you posted this question, as I had the same one. My wife is wanting to add a belly-button piercing to our doll, and we've both been a bit hesitant, but looking at the replies here, I think we will go ahead and try!

Athenadoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Athenadoll »

I have puerced Athena's earlobes, nipples and bellybutton, was rather easy asked my friend who's a professional piercer for advice, vaseline helps the jewellery slide in very easily definitely recommend that, also the TPE pierces very easily with a needle so it's rather quick, as for a Labia I haven't done that yet plus Athena is not too sure on if she wants it done or not, same with any more piercings we are talking about it, I used hoops for her ears and barbells for her nipples and a curved barbell for her bellybutton

memicuruku
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by memicuruku »

I accidentally ripped one of the nipple rings out. It lasted longer than I thought it would.
20231118_113211.jpg
20231118_113211.jpg (428.73 KiB) Viewed 251 times
---

I tried a clitoral hood piercing once. I placed a circular barbell so the piercing would sit behind where the shaft of the clitoris would be. The ring stood straight up and didn't look or feel right. I may try a barbell at some point.

---

I've been using my normal water based lube for piercing. I squirt a dab in a souffle cup and lube up the tip of the hypo. Since I'm not piercing a person, I just reuse the needles.

---

The next time I get the itch, I have a whole baggie full of tiny CBRs to do an ear all up the helix. I might have to take the head off and do that in a tray so I don't lose any of the balls. :lol:

INFORMATIONS