www.wmdolls.com

FACTORY PICTURES! 176 cm Irontech M5 Tomas and M3 Viktor Silicone

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
trick-teaching3226

FACTORY PICTURES! 176 cm Irontech M5 Tomas and M3 Viktor Silicone

Post by trick-teaching3226 »

Most everything looks amazing. Winnie is working to resolve the issues before shipping. M3 hair looks a tad crazy so that will be fixed. Also getting some more pics as the eye sockets/around seem a tad off especially in the pics of m3. Otherwise... he is astounding! Great detail and man does that one Penis look MAD lol... Thanks hubs for my new "dude" you are my #1 always and forever. What do you all think of Tomas (Pronounced en Espanol) and Viktor (with a Russian sound).
Attachments
IT 176 cm full front M5 Tomas Tanned
IT 176 cm full front M5 Tomas Tanned
4.jpg (920.11 KiB) Viewed 1027 times
IT 176 cm closer M5 Tomas
IT 176 cm closer M5 Tomas
5.jpg (942.96 KiB) Viewed 1027 times
IT 176 cm side M5 Tomas
IT 176 cm side M5 Tomas
6.jpg (221.03 KiB) Viewed 1027 times
IT 176 cm back view M5 Tomas
IT 176 cm back view M5 Tomas
1.jpg (964.87 KiB) Viewed 1027 times
IT 176 cm side view M3 Viktor
IT 176 cm side view M3 Viktor
7.jpg (195.72 KiB) Viewed 1027 times
IT 176 cm closer M3 Viktor
IT 176 cm closer M3 Viktor
3.jpg (842.61 KiB) Viewed 1027 times
IT 176 cm full front M3 Viktor
IT 176 cm full front M3 Viktor
2.jpg (825.72 KiB) Viewed 1027 times
17.mp4
chest hair and trail 176 cm lighter brown hair
(2.64 MiB) Downloaded 14 times
25 cm penis
25 cm penis
14.jpg (600.25 KiB) Viewed 1027 times
19 cm penis
19 cm penis
11.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 1027 times
9 cm penis
9 cm penis
9.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1027 times
standing bolt foot
standing bolt foot
16.jpg (81.43 KiB) Viewed 1027 times

No-Carpet8029
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: FACTORY PICTURES! 176 cm Irontech M5 Tomas and M3 Viktor Silicone

Post by No-Carpet8029 »

God damn baby, his large cock does look really mad. really looking forward to playtime with you and I and Celine and Thomas. We have so much fun together. you are the best .

Musiclover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Musiclover »

Holy he looks awesome.
Classy and sassy combined thread viewtopic.php?p=2304597#p2304597
Yvonne, Olivia, carmen 165E viewtopic.php?t=156925
Valerie fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156315
Scarlett fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156312
Andi fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156314
Shawnie thread viewtopic.php?t=149673

trick-teaching3226

No-Carpet8029 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:50 am God damn baby, his large cock dioes look really mad. really looking forward to playtime with you and I and Celine and Thomas. We have so much fun together. you are the best .

it does!!. That will be a blast! Yes we will have a great time. So are you!

trick-teaching3226

Musiclover wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:52 am Holy he looks awesome.
Thank you!

trick-teaching3226

S17 Luna head ordered for 165 cm IT Silicone body for No-Carpet!!! She is gorgeous.
Attachments
luna.jpg
luna.jpg (128.51 KiB) Viewed 1003 times

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

trick-teaching3226 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:47 am Most everything looks amazing. Winnie is working to resolve the issues before shipping. M3 hair looks a tad crazy so that will be fixed. Also getting some more pics as the eye sockets/around seem a tad off especially in the pics of m3. Otherwise... he is astounding! Great detail and man does that one Penis look MAD lol... Thanks hubs for my new "dude" you are my #1 always and forever. What do you all think of Tomas (Pronounced en Espanol) and Viktor (with a Russian sound).
U bought the two guys? Awesome...
I think Thomas really looks very handsome In tan skin, really sexy!
I ordered mine in natural color, but your choice made me hungry of tan again, lol!
I will play with some make up and give him the tan he deserves, great choice!
I wish u guys a lot of fun!
Winnie is really awesome!

trick-teaching3226

Sam40 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:00 pm
trick-teaching3226 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:47 am Most everything looks amazing. Winnie is working to resolve the issues before shipping. M3 hair looks a tad crazy so that will be fixed. Also getting some more pics as the eye sockets/around seem a tad off especially in the pics of m3. Otherwise... he is astounding! Great detail and man does that one Penis look MAD lol... Thanks hubs for my new "dude" you are my #1 always and forever. What do you all think of Tomas (Pronounced en Espanol) and Viktor (with a Russian sound).
I ordered mine in natural color, but your choice made me hungry of tan again, lol!
Thanks so much! We just did the 1 one body with 2 heads. Running out of toom quickly. Lol I love the tan myself. Very cool that you can do that. What kind of make-up works best on silicone? Also tpe (if you have done that too). I am so excited! Yes, Winnie is the woman!

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Tomas is incredibly sexy and Viktor looks really nice. That dick won't be angry once you hop on it ;)
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

trick-teaching3226 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:33 pm
Thanks so much! We just did the 1 one body with 2 heads. Running out of toom quickly. Lol I love the tan myself. Very cool that you can do that. What kind of make-up works best on silicone? Also tpe (if you have done that too). I am so excited! Yes, Winnie is the woman!
Hey! Thanks for the clarification! Two faces, one body...more fun...
I decided to have a second male doll because I want a threesome with two bulls! Lol
Regarding make up, my Jake is full silicone, except it's inside, it is fabric. Not experience with the, except for tutorials from a local seller. But from my experience with my guy, go for powder make up with silicone. If u want to change skin color then buy a contouring or bronzer palette.
If u want to work on small spots in the body or if the color of lips of your doll fade, then work with eyeshadows. A very good set of detailed brushes or applicators is recommended.
Now, if u are a beginner or u don't want to make the look that permanent , start with cheaper make up brands, they won't stain and u will be able to wash the face of doll with water and a soft cloth. Downside from cheaper brands: you will need to apply more layers until u reach the desired look.
When u gain experience and u want a more permanent look, then brands like BH cosmetics and Anastasia Beverly Hills can stay longer on the surface of the silicone and u wont need to apply so much layers, they are highly pigmented, so go easy....You can wash it too, but stays longer, I have had no problem with my Jake in that matter, when he needs some touch ups...or I need to clear before giving touch ups...
It is fun to do the make up of your doll...I love making his nipples more brown...or making his veins more prominente by using a good highlighter ...
Have fun!

trick-teaching3226

Sam40 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:50 pm
I decided to have a second male doll because I want a threesome with two bulls! Lol
Regarding make up, my Jake is full silicone, except it's inside, it is fabric. Not experience with the, except for tutorials from a local seller. But from my experience with my guy, go for powder make up with silicone. If u want to change skin color then buy a contouring or bronzer palette.
If u want to work on small spots in the body or if the color of lips of your doll fade, then work with eyeshadows. A very good set of detailed brushes or applicators is recommended.
Now, if u are a beginner or u don't want to make the look that permanent , start with cheaper make up brands, they won't stain and u will be able to wash the face of doll with water and a soft cloth. Downside from cheaper brands: you will need to apply more layers until u reach the desired look.
When u gain experience and u want a more permanent look, then brands like BH cosmetics and Anastasia Beverly Hills can stay longer on the surface of the silicone and u wont need to apply so much layers, they are highly pigmented, so go easy....You can wash it too, but stays longer, I have had no problem with my Jake in that matter, when he needs some touch ups...or I need to clear before giving touch ups...
It is fun to do the make up of your doll...I love making his nipples more brown...or making his veins more prominente by using a good highlighter ...
Have fun!
Thank you for all the detailed information. I have been doing make-up since I was very young. My mom used to take me to make-up class. I also was our local theatre's wig, hair and make-up master for years. Hopefully with all of that I can learn to do all of that right with the tpe and silicone ladies & gents!! How very cool. Yours look amazing.

trick-teaching3226

More factory pics of M3 Viktor
Attachments
IMG-20220825-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20220825-WA0005.jpg (123.2 KiB) Viewed 862 times
IMG-20220825-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20220825-WA0004.jpg (122.57 KiB) Viewed 862 times
IMG-20220825-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20220825-WA0003.jpg (122.51 KiB) Viewed 862 times
IMG-20220825-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20220825-WA0002.jpg (104.55 KiB) Viewed 862 times
IMG-20220825-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20220825-WA0001.jpg (121.71 KiB) Viewed 862 times
IMG-20220825-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20220825-WA0000.jpg (129.5 KiB) Viewed 862 times

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

trick-teaching3226 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:38 pm
Have fun!
Thank you for all the detailed information. I have been doing make-up since I was very young. My mom used to take me to make-up class. I also was our local theatre's wig, hair and make-up master for years. Hopefully with all of that I can learn to do all of that right with the tpe and silicone ladies & gents!! How very cool. Yours look amazing.
Hey! Also Make up artist here!
Then I don't think you need my help there...
But I must say the silicone is Jake's head is harder than Thomas, so I will proceed the make up process with precaution when I begin building a new muscle body in October.
My first idea was natural color, but the tan of your Thomas is so nice, that I would like to reproduce it on mine too, it suits this face!
Need to find the perfect shade to match it, the shade I use for Jake is tan, yes...but it is a little cold, your Thomas is tan, but warmer...I love that!
Anyway have fun with your guys and girls!

trick-teaching3226

Sam40 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:30 am
trick-teaching3226 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:38 pm
Have fun!
Hey! Also Make up artist here!
Then I don't think you need my help there...
But I must say the silicone is Jake's head is harder than Thomas, so I will proceed the make up process with precaution when I begin building a new muscle body in October.
My first idea was natural color, but the tan of your Thomas is so nice, that I would like to reproduce it on mine too, it suits this face!
Need to find the perfect shade to match it, the shade I use for Jake is tan, yes...but it is a little cold, your Thomas is tan, but warmer...I love that!
Anyway have fun with your guys and girls!
Thanks!! Totally get what you meam. It will be an adventurr for sure. Have fun with yours too. You definitely can do it!! Can't wait to see.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, guys. Congratulations on the new doll and heads. (Those are two gorgeous faces. And that dick looks delicious!) :wink: I'm curious to know how much an Irontech doll weighs. You're welcome to contribute to the new thread I started about how much our dolls actually weigh. I hope to see you there and I hope you have fun with your new guy/s. :D
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

INFORMATIONS