www.wmdolls.com

Naughty Harbor dude is hot, hot, HOT.

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Sam40

Re: Naughty Harbor dude is hot, hot, HOT.

Post by Sam40 »

true_blue22 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:23 am
Big Boobs wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:22 pm I was thinking the same thing. A manufacturer finally makes a handsome realistic face that isn't an archetypal cute Twink! I am Gen X and dude can definitely pass for Gen X. AF Doll calls him Jake but Kieran is a sexier name. 😚❤️ I wonder if there's a way to add stubble.
Agreed - this face is definitely more masculine than a twink. The head is listed as being made from silicone, so implanted stubble would be more likely to remain intact on a silicone face. (I've read reviews of TPE dolls where the doll no sooner arrives and it's chest/pubic hair has come loose - part of the reason that I didn't bother with any body hair at all for Erik. And partly because it's easier to clean him without any body hair.)
Jake was sculpted based on a phicen head which I fell in love last year with....I had to have him in real size...u are right, there were and still there are not so many masculine looking dolls which can make u get crazy in love or horny as as a goat....Jake was and still is that guy for me...

There the original head ...
Attachments
jake (54).jpg
jake (54).jpg (3.41 MiB) Viewed 223 times

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

I've never seen a male doll with such deliciously perfect lips before. I also love the shape of his jawline and nose. Thank you so much for giving me Bruce's contact details. I'll definitely pass on your regards. :D
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

Hey hey!
U are welcome! Keep us posted how it goes with Jake's twin brothers...😁

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

Hey you all...
Here is it is the official post of Afdolls about Jake's head. Greetings to you all and hope you having an awesome October.

viewtopic.php?p=2228445#p2228445

INFORMATIONS