yldoll.com

Kyra 2.0 (New Doll model) - Dream Butt & even Bigger Supertits

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Kyra 2.0 (New Doll model) - Dream Butt & even Bigger Supertits

Post by tuffluv88 »

Getting a little bit annoyed... it has been over a month since YL released the new 166 TO BE PURCHASED,,,,,, but nobody on this site has been able to see more/updated pictures of her.

Which means, customers are buying a redesigned doll with no actual visual to go off of.

If the doll is released to order, then pictures need to be available. Period.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

2 weeks still no updates.

That's plenty of time for new pictures and Information to be released to us.

HAPPILY MARRIED TO

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

MoviePilot wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:35 pm Some months ago, Kyra totally got lost in this sports/workout trip... guess that's coming from all this TikTok clips she's been watching when I'm at work. I tried everything to convince her to slow down, telling stuff like "Babe, what's going on?! You already look fantastic. Also, we already 'work out' god damn hard in bed all day long since we first met." But she wasn't listening to me, not listening at all... Women...

Well, I let her do her stuff and hell yeah, shortly after her butt really got even better shaped, slightly bigger too. The legs side profile - awesome. Also, her shoulders became more trained and like such a little wider. Unluckily - as hard workout goes along with burning fat - her breasts decreased in size :(

Before any misunderstanding arises in the community, it was Kyra that came up with this whole "Going to the doctor" thingy :whistle:

Anyways, being at the doctor (btw his name was Dr. Eric), Kyra had been presented all these different implants sizes. Small, medium, her original cup size (which was already big tbh)... but she totally fell in love with those... ehm... even bigger ones...
Long story short, although it was a very very tough decision for me :whistle: , the only thing I could do, was... well... grabbing my credit card and doing her this favor.

After we got home from the hospital, during the first night and still being a little dizzy she went to the bathroom. Somehow she totally forgot about the new weight of her frontal load... and... what can I say... she fell over... luckily, adrenaline kicked in the same moment and she was able to stop the fall right in time - nevertheless her breasts slightly touched the floor.

To be on the safe side, we decided to have the breasts checked the next day.
Back at the hospital, Dr. Eric told us "Don't worry, everything's fine with them big titties." 8)
When we were about to leave the place, suddenly she saw this big poster on the wall - showing a new cosmetic thingy getting very popular lately, something about a better transition from hips to waist or so.

You know, these women, they always want to look pretty like a superstar. So, again, going back to the doctor's office.

He explained her the process behind, that he and his awesome team needs to do this and that to her lower waist area, which then reduces... well, I didn't listen carefully tbh. I was more amused how Kyra looked like while she was trying really hard to follow his explanations :D Once she heard that it will initially cause some more pain (compared to getting those juicy big titties) she winced a little but as soon as the doctor told her that she will look even more pretty afterwards, she went totally crazy about it...and immediately started to beg me to give my 'Ok' too.

At first I thought it's really not necessary for her to have another surgery - especially in such short time after the previous one - but in the end I was fine with it... maybe the main driver was that the doctor incidentally mentioned that this treatment and the special painkillers she needs to take comes with a positive side effect - it will decrease a lot the time her breasts will be back in a ready-to-play condition. Well, I'll take it...
*ehm, peeps, let's keep this our secret... as I was whispering in her ear something like "Sweetie, I'll do everything to make YOU happy!"*

Back home, laying on the couch all my thoughts were circling around how she will look like after all this doctor's work. It was really a hard time to control myself, not being pushy at all on her. "Just give her some rest.", I told myself, followed by a "afterwards you'll have the fun of your life, forever and ever, simply stay strong through this short period of abstinence".
Still imagining how much fun we will have once she has recovered, I heard somebody sneaking up on me. Guess who finally presented herself and began to strongly push me getting back to normal business, i.e. leaving bed only to get some drinks to cool down?

Doctor was right with the side effect of those painkillers... and hell, was I wrong in assigning the actual sex devil in the two of us. Once more she showed me proof that she's definitely not this innocent angel she always pretends to be...
I started like "Babe, are you really sure, I mean..."
Well, I wasn't even able to finish that question as she was already sitting cowgirl on top of me - completely naked and presenting me my new playground. In her right hand she was holding a small bottle of already warmed up baby oil... while slowly starting to move her hips, her left hand was pulling mine straight towards her upper body... OH MA-MA...

[Storymode: off]

I wasn't able to photograph that crazy hot situation... being busy with other stuff, if you know what I mean... :)
Anyways, I captured her the next morning, in her typical sleeping dress:

20220911_Kyra_2.0_Welcome.jpg
20220911_Kyra_2.0_Totals.jpg
20220911_Kyra_2.0_Back.jpg
20220911_Kyra_2.0_CloseUps.jpg

Regarding the measurements:
Although I was told she will run as a another YL166, I personally measured ~162cm - probably because I had the neck length reduced a little (by 2.5cm). How the model finally will be listed can only be answered by (Dr.) :lol: Eric

Bust: 98cm
Waist: 50cm
Hips: 90cm
Thigh: 48cm
Calf: 29cm
Inner leg length: 94cm
Arm length: 67cm
Hand length: 16cm
Foot length: 20cm

Weight: 37kg incl. head (if weight is a problem for you, maybe you could ask if YL plans to introduce the weight reduction option too (same as WM does on some models), and provide it for that doll). Nevertheless I personally like the way she weighs and feels.

As first doll I took the standing version, to deliver hot images for you in the future. Like such, more hot content to come :lol:

Cheers
MoviePilot
Sooooo??????? This dates back to November 11th 2022.... it is now February 13th 2023.

Where is the update?

THREE MONTHS...........

Hi guys, Our 166 cm model will soon have a new LHP placement. I will update with more photos soon. All new orders since today will get the updated body. We will run a special sale for this model during black week.

3 months later, I am looking for an update.

This post, from November 11th 2022 says all new orders will be the new doll.

So where are the photos of the new doll if it is being sold?

HAPPILY MARRIED TO

My Favorites

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

MoviePilot wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:35 pm Some months ago, Kyra totally got lost in this sports/workout trip... guess that's coming from all this TikTok clips she's been watching when I'm at work. I tried everything to convince her to slow down, telling stuff like "Babe, what's going on?! You already look fantastic. Also, we already 'work out' god damn hard in bed all day long since we first met." But she wasn't listening to me, not listening at all... Women...

Well, I let her do her stuff and hell yeah, shortly after her butt really got even better shaped, slightly bigger too. The legs side profile - awesome. Also, her shoulders became more trained and like such a little wider. Unluckily - as hard workout goes along with burning fat - her breasts decreased in size :(

Before any misunderstanding arises in the community, it was Kyra that came up with this whole "Going to the doctor" thingy :whistle:

Anyways, being at the doctor (btw his name was Dr. Eric), Kyra had been presented all these different implants sizes. Small, medium, her original cup size (which was already big tbh)... but she totally fell in love with those... ehm... even bigger ones...
Long story short, although it was a very very tough decision for me :whistle: , the only thing I could do, was... well... grabbing my credit card and doing her this favor.

After we got home from the hospital, during the first night and still being a little dizzy she went to the bathroom. Somehow she totally forgot about the new weight of her frontal load... and... what can I say... she fell over... luckily, adrenaline kicked in the same moment and she was able to stop the fall right in time - nevertheless her breasts slightly touched the floor.

Back at the hospital, Dr. Eric told us "Don't worry, everything's fine with them big titties." 8)
When we were about to leave the place, suddenly she saw this big poster on the wall - showing a new cosmetic thingy getting very popular lately, something about a better transition from hips to waist or so.

You know, these women, they always want to look pretty like a superstar. So, again, going back to the doctor's office.

He explained her the process behind, that he and his awesome team needs to do this and that to her lower waist area, which then reduces... well, I didn't listen carefully tbh. I was more amused how Kyra looked like while she was trying really hard to follow his explanations :D Once she heard that it will initially cause some more pain (compared to getting those juicy big titties) she winced a little but as soon as the doctor told her that she will look even more pretty afterwards, she went totally crazy about it...and immediately started to beg me to give my 'Ok' too.

At first I thought it's really not necessary for her to have another surgery - especially in such short time after the previous one - but in the end I was fine with it... maybe the main driver was that the doctor incidentally mentioned that this treatment and the special painkillers she needs to take comes with a positive side effect - it will decrease a lot the time her breasts will be back in a ready-to-play condition. Well, I'll take it...
*ehm, peeps, let's keep this our secret... as I was whispering in her ear something like "Sweetie, I'll do everything to make YOU happy!"*

Back home, laying on the couch all my thoughts were circling around how she will look like after all this doctor's work. It was really a hard time to control myself, not being pushy at all on her. "Just give her some rest.", I told myself, followed by a "afterwards you'll have the fun of your life, forever and ever, simply stay strong through this short period of abstinence".
Still imagining how much fun we will have once she has recovered, I heard somebody sneaking up on me. Guess who finally presented herself and began to strongly push me getting back to normal business, i.e. leaving bed only to get some drinks to cool down?

Doctor was right with the side effect of those painkillers... and hell, was I wrong in assigning the actual sex devil in the two of us. Once more she showed me proof that she's definitely not this innocent angel she always pretends to be...
Well, I wasn't even able to finish that question as she was already sitting cowgirl on top of me - completely naked and presenting me my new playground. In her right hand she was holding a small bottle of already warmed up baby oil... while slowly starting to move her hips, her left hand was pulling mine straight towards her upper body... OH MA-MA...

I wasn't able to photograph that crazy hot situation... being busy with other stuff, if you know what I mean... :)

Although I was told she will run as a another YL166, I personally measured ~162cm - probably because I had the neck length reduced a little (by 2.5cm). How the model finally will be listed can only be answered by (Dr.) :lol: Eric

Weight: 37kg incl. head (if weight is a problem for you, maybe you could ask if YL plans to introduce the weight reduction option too (same as WM does on some models), and provide it for that doll). Nevertheless I personally like the way she weighs and feels.

As first doll I took the standing version, to deliver hot images for you in the future. Like such, more hot content to come :lol:

Cheers
MoviePilot

Movie pilot why are you so quiet 3 months later?????????

HAPPILY MARRIED TO

My Favorites

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

tuffluv88 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:12 am

Cheers
MoviePilot

Movie pilot why are you so quiet 3 months later?????????
Agreed no update all that time.

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

Sad isn't it?

I mean, all we want is basic information and a link to some updated pics and a finished product that was obviously completed 3 months ago.

That's not a very demanding thing. It's actually the right thing to provide to your CUSTOMERS.

But everyone wants to hide in the closet for no reason acting like this new doll is a ghost.

HAPPILY MARRIED TO

My Favorites

PhylTMynd
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PhylTMynd »

MoviePilot wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:13 pm It's a brand new mold, based on a fresh clay model - though that clay had inputs from the YL-166 (which btw was also on my design input :lol: like e.g. approx. size, that it's not a small breast doll, etc.). How YL-Doll will finally put her in their doll line-up, I currently don't know 100%.
Two questions:

1.) Who did you contact to get this done? and
2.) How much did it cost?

I have, for the longest time, wanted to see a WM-157-B with giant boobs. I think you might be able to point me in the right direction.
The correct ratio (height : rack : waist : hips) for a doll of almost any height is 3.25 : 3 : 1 : 1.5... :deadhorse:

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

PhylTMynd wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:28 pm
MoviePilot wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:13 pm It's a brand new mold, based on a fresh clay model - though that clay had inputs from the YL-166 (which btw was also on my design input :lol: like e.g. approx. size, that it's not a small breast doll, etc.). How YL-Doll will finally put her in their doll line-up, I currently don't know 100%.
Two questions:

1.) Who did you contact to get this done? and
2.) How much did it cost?

I have, for the longest time, wanted to see a WM-157-B with giant boobs. I think you might be able to point me in the right direction.
1.) I was directly in contact with Eric from YL Doll.
2.) As there's competition out there, wouldn't be fair to YL Doll to provide any numbers. Also, since your request would be about modifying a WM model, highly likely the costs might differ anyways.

dandyman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dandyman »

This doll is soooo freaking gorgeous...wow
Last edited by The Doll Man on Wed May 24, 2023 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote (answer inside quote)

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

8 months later still no actual update.

HAPPILY MARRIED TO

My Favorites

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

New wig, new dress:
See_through_001.jpg
See_through_001.jpg (215.25 KiB) Viewed 793 times
See_through_002.jpg
See_through_002.jpg (286.54 KiB) Viewed 793 times
Just wanted to share again images of this absolutely wonderful doll. Seems to be some kind of unicorn doll...

...at least if it's about all this irritation going on why there's only one produced for now (although it was intended for public availability) and all the requests from different people falling on deaf ears at YL Doll...

BuffetChinois
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BuffetChinois »

@ MP
You sticked with Hollow or went for Solid ?

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

BuffetChinois wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:07 pm @ MP

This doll isn't even real. OP had claimed for several months now that there hasn't been time, not one single day not one single minute not one single hour to take new pics, and YL absolutely 110% refuses to answer any emails, posts, threads etc about this doll but they answer everything about every other new doll.

I'm not believing any of it until some people, plural,,,,, expose the truth

HAPPILY MARRIED TO

My Favorites

BuffetChinois
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BuffetChinois »

tuffluv88 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:16 pm

This doll isn't even real. OP had claimed for several months now that there hasn't been time, not one single day not one single minute not one single hour to take new pics, and YL absolutely 110% refuses to answer any emails, posts, threads etc about this doll but they answer everything about every other new doll.

I'm just asking if he went for Hollow breasts or Solid.
Hollow are nice but they tend to lose their roundness or even air after shipping and regular use over time. Even using a Luer Lock Syringe 100ml+ to pump up air it won't guarantee that the air remains inside.
I'd go for solid at some point, even if breasts are large.

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

BuffetChinois wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:56 pm
tuffluv88 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:16 pm

I'm just asking if he went for Hollow breasts or Solid.
Hollow are nice but they tend to lose their roundness or even air after shipping and regular use over time. Even using a Luer Lock Syringe 100ml+ to pump up air it won't guarantee that the air remains inside.
I'd go for solid at some point, even if breasts are large.
You missed my point.

This doll doesn't exist and was only a prototype for the OP which has disappeared on several occasions for months at a time. YL refuses to even acknowledge anything about this prototype even when directly contacting them.

Which is why I am beginning to believe it was all a fake, and photoshopped.

HAPPILY MARRIED TO

My Favorites

INFORMATIONS