www.passiondolls.com

Info about unkown doll in the site

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Waslikethem
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Info about unkown doll in the site

Post by Waslikethem »

Hi doll lovers.
I'm intrested in this doll:
https://www.passiondolls.com/product/pe ... charlene-a
That doll does not have any factory pictures.

Can i be sure that if i will buy her, i will get the same doll i see in the pictures, same wig, same slim body type, same boobs size and measurments?
Her anus and vagina has textures on the outside and inside?
The #number of head she's have is #167wm head, correct me if im wrong
Most of the dolls i see here have unproportional size of ass and boobs.
I prefer more natural and slim look for my lady.

Looking forward for an answer, thanks.

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Info about unkown doll in the site

Post by Brunch »

Hi, the doll is a WM Doll 153cm (sometimes mentioned as "Paris" or "Sammy"). The head is WM #167. It's an old model from around 2015. There's a TDF tread here: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=61956

If you look at that website they have the product code on second line starting with PD (for Passion Dolls), then the brand (WM), then CH (for China), then the height in centimeters (here 153) and then ...i don't know. It goes for all their dolls for what I just checked out quickly... Maybe you already knew? Anyway, maybe you can find some more photos with this info (WM doll 153 head #167).
Both the WM brand and vendor, Passion Dolls, are approved so there shouldn't be any worries. I can't answer any of your other questions.

Waslikethem
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Info about unkown doll in the site

Post by Waslikethem »

I need factory pictures of her body...i think I've only found an old pictures of her figure..
There is new body for her?

INFORMATIONS