yldoll.com

YL Doll is UPDATING the TPE YL 158cm BBW LHP, post your opinions here

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: YL Doll is UPDATING the TPE YL 158cm BBW LHP, post your opinions here

Post by beautifuldolls »

12_21_2 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:28 pm Got my yl 158. It's not good... I can't really say it's bad either but not good. I just got my Yl 158 and here are some comments

LHP: It is do-able. You'd need to stretch the legs back and then it is accessible. But the the lhp is still on top portion of the pelvis~

I'm guessing you can't really enjoy that full and deep penetration like with the HR 164 and 6ye models.

Honestly this doll seems to be more for anal enthusiasts. Even the anus is really high up

The TPE quality has improved, no doubt, not as great as 6ye or other brands but it's really good. I got the extra soft tpe/gel breast.

Honestly, I'm quite disappointed as I'm more of a vag sort of guy.

I don't know who sold it to you, but that's an old version... 8O That's why I always advice people to buy from a vendor that is listed as an official partner of the brand or directly from YL themselves.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

12_21_2 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:28 pm Got my yl 158. It's not good... I can't really say it's bad either but not good. I just got my Yl 158 and here are some comments

LHP: It is do-able. You'd need to stretch the legs back and then it is accessible. But the the lhp is still on top portion of the pelvis~

I'm guessing you can't really enjoy that full and deep penetration like with the HR 164 and 6ye models.

Honestly this doll seems to be more for anal enthusiasts. Even the anus is really high up

The TPE quality has improved, no doubt, not as great as 6ye or other brands but it's really good. I got the extra soft tpe/gel breast.

I saw the photo. It's the previous version of the doll. Your order didn't go through us because you purchased your doll from a company that does not order from us, but the factory itself. I'm sorry, but when you order from a vendor that doesn't cooperate with us the factory decides which mold they are using without our consent... In your case they used the old mold... Probably because we had a lot of orders for the 158 cm model and our molds were busy so they went the easier road... That really sucks and is unfair to you. Please contact your vendor and ask why they sent you the old model with the previous LHP.

12_21_2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 12_21_2 »

YL Doll wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:03 pm

I saw the photo. It's the previous version of the doll. Your order didn't go through us because you purchased your doll from a company that does not order from us, but the factory itself. I'm sorry, but when you order from a vendor that doesn't cooperate with us the factory decides which mold they are using without our consent... In your case they used the old mold... Probably because we had a lot of orders for the 158 cm model and our molds were busy so they went the easier road... That really sucks and is unfair to you. Please contact your vendor and ask why they sent you the old model with the previous LHP.
Got it ty, I have also ordered another yl 158 directly myself from Eric @ Yl doll. Hopefully the next one will go through, I am contacting my vendor and asking for some recompense or a refund/return doll.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Siliconeman wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:42 pm
Hello!

Hope that they will send you the new version and not some old stock YL158. These factories have been known to do this kind of thing. I have 6Ye161J, HR164 and YL158. In my opinion out of these three the 161J has by far the best and most beautiful BBW body. And she has the best LHP too. Put "meet elsa" to search box to find my Elsa doll.

Cheers!

Sili
In this case I quote myself and hate to be right.

Cheers!

Sili

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

Let's all take a moment to realize how long everyone has been waiting for just a few HQ photos of the new LHP....
(Facepalm)
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

Ygdrasilxyz wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:49 pm YL, whenever you get back from CNY, I wanted to ask: is there any chance that your B13 torso will be given arms and legs in the future? She's like the 158's big sister.

4y4y.png
Bump since this got buried.

YL-158 K-cup with 220 face "Lady D"
WM-163 H-cup with 198 face "ScarJo" aka Black Widow
HR-164 G-cup with 26 face "Vampirella"
Irontech-156 E-cup ebony with Penny face "Mercedes Monroe"
6YE-161 L-cup with 213 face "Karen Starr" aka PowerGirl

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

NINJASEX wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:36 am Let's all take a moment to realize how long everyone has been waiting for just a few HQ photos of the new LHP....
(Facepalm)
+1 for the love of god show her properly. It's been long enough.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Celtic_Babog wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:11 pm
NINJASEX wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:36 am Let's all take a moment to realize how long everyone has been waiting for just a few HQ photos of the new LHP....
(Facepalm)
+1 for the love of god show her properly. It's been long enough.
Plus 2!

I have my sights set on another BBW gal, YL doll can you change my mind??? :drinking:
Master of Puppets...

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Ygdrasilxyz wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:44 am
Ygdrasilxyz wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:49 pm YL, whenever you get back from CNY, I wanted to ask: is there any chance that your B13 torso will be given arms and legs in the future? She's like the 158's big sister.

4y4y.png
I actually looked at the torso's pics two weeks ago and thought about it. I planned to talk to the factory and ask if they could significantly reduce the weight because the torso is very heavy and the full doll would be a hell to lift. If they will confirm that they can reduce the weight and make a mold with legs and arms then we will do it because there are many fans of the torso that talked to us and many of them didn't buy just because of the weight or lack of legs and arms.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

YL Doll wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:52 pm

4y4y.png
I actually looked at the torso's pics two weeks ago and thought about it. I planned to talk to the factory and ask if they could significantly reduce the weight because the torso is very heavy and the full doll would be a hell to lift. If they will confirm that they can reduce the weight and make a mold with legs and arms then we will do it because there are many fans of the torso that talked to us and many of them didn't buy just because of the weight or lack of legs and arms.
Well, whatever you decide to do. Don't add weight reduction to the butt, make sure to keep it as soft and jiggly as possible. Because it's most definitely the money maker.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

Yes please I will definitely buy a full body version of the B13

quote="YL Doll" post_id=2303967 time=1676253123 user_id=276836]

4y4y.png
[/quote]

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

King Solo wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:59 pm
YL Doll wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:52 pm

4y4y.png
Well, whatever you decide to do. Don't add weight reduction to the butt, make sure to keep it as soft and jiggly as possible. Because it's most definitely the money maker.
Oh, yeah, definitely. If a fullsize doll is technically feasible, don't add a "booty bone", lol. The YL-158 with the current TPE has such an amazing jiggle, I can't imagine how wild it would be on a 55" butt.

Atsuma

Post by Atsuma »

I’m down to buy this doll as well if it’s released with arms and legs! Maybe add a little more realistic definition to her back and she’ll be perfect.

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

I guess it should be feasible to make both camps happy. After all, you can buy the YL B13 both with and without weight reduction right now.

Like, adding arms and legs, but keeping the full weight doll as an option so it's just TPE over the skeleton, not hard foam or whatever material is used to fill her hips with the light weight version. Or would a doll that size require a stronger skeleton?

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

(Facepalm)
:haha4:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

INFORMATIONS