exdollofficial.com

New Product

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New Product

Post by Colonel Angus »

That U-Lee doll is amazing. I love the detail and proportioning. If she had a different face, or the option for one, I'd be in love. Not to say she isn't lovely, as is, but I'm more interested in a western gal at the moment..

Anyway, hats off to you all for making some lovely, realistic, well proportioned, beauties!

denchai

Post by denchai »

Doll Sweet wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:16 pm
denchai wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:53 am Skin detail is very great. :D
I mostly like her body except the face. She is not as beautiful as I want. :(
Can Jie's head be replaced this body ? Or please look for a beautiful original model if you make the next clone series.
Unfortunately, Violetta's head can't be replaced. She is from the clone series, which means she comes out as one piece from a single mold.
We are constantly looking for new models. If you good suggestions, please let us know. We are always happy to hear feedbacks from our fans :D
Thank you for replying. :D
Hope you can find new model soon. I see many Chinese women (from online pictures and videos) are beautiful. But the problem maybe the acceptance from them that they want to be the EX Clone Series. So, just find women with beautiful face with sexy body shape. For me, I like slim woman with breast size about cup C or D. :wink:

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

Ex Doll, maybe you can showcase you ‘Peach’ model on this forum?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Dylan - perhaps I've been missing things but welcome to the EX team! You're certainly introducing a stunning lady here.

Is she the same skin hardness as Summit or Clone?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

dollbohrer

Post by dollbohrer »

Kazuya wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:12 am Also any pictures undressed?
I found these on "celesdolls". I think the private parts look more realistic than I've seen on any other brand. 8O
No idea why no manufacturer releases the nude-pics immediately with the news.... i mean, its a sex doll, why would you advertise it only dressed...?
EX-Doll-Clone-Series-164cm-Violetta-3.jpg
EX-Doll-Clone-Series-164cm-Violetta-3.jpg (229.92 KiB) Viewed 1619 times
EX-Doll-Clone-Series-Pubic-Hair.jpg
EX-Doll-Clone-Series-Pubic-Hair.jpg (407.86 KiB) Viewed 1619 times
EX-Doll-Clone-Series-164cm-Butt.jpg
EX-Doll-Clone-Series-164cm-Butt.jpg (317.96 KiB) Viewed 1619 times

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

dollbohrer wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:42 am
I found these on "celesdolls". I think the private parts look more realistic than I've seen on any other brand. 8O
No idea why no manufacturer releases the nude-pics immediately with the news.... i mean, its a sex doll, why would you advertise it only dressed...?

EX-Doll-Clone-Series-164cm-Violetta-3.jpg
EX-Doll-Clone-Series-Pubic-Hair.jpg
EX-Doll-Clone-Series-164cm-Butt.jpg
Pretty much all the manufacturers do this and it really bugs me, even worse when the studio photos are shot with dolls dressed from head to toe, in some cases quite literally - with hats, sunglasses, boots etc, there nothing much of the doll itself to see. You’re just looking at clothes.

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

haremlover wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:35 pm Dylan - perhaps I've been missing things but welcome to the EX team! You're certainly introducing a stunning lady here.

Best wishes

Harem
I have the same question. This realism is amazing, but usually this means they're very hard. How soft is the silicone?

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:59 pm
haremlover wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:35 pm Dylan - perhaps I've been missing things but welcome to the EX team! You're certainly introducing a stunning lady here.

Best wishes

Harem
I have the same question. This realism is amazing, but usually this means they're very hard. How soft is the silicone?
He said in the other thread for this doll that they can make it softer, if you like. Nice option to have and smart of them to do it.

On a side note, I am interested in seeing more of the new Junya doll featured on their website under Utopia series. Apparently she is a clone as well, with an absolutely killer body.

Strawberry Cure

Post by Strawberry Cure »

For anyone looking for nude pics they posted them in another thread: viewtopic.php?t=158436
♪ It's the beginning of a new love inside
You've got the way to make it all happen ♪

Dolls on my wishlist
:

EPMNGUY
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EPMNGUY »

Doll Sweet wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:02 pm
PDutus wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:05 am She looks rather nice! :thumbs_up:

I'd like to see a new Summit (preferably the 168cm) with a new head - the present choice of two is a bit limiting.
The old Summit collection now has joined CyberFusion collection, so there are definitely more options now.
There is a new doll named U-Lee from this collection and she is at 168cm tall.
She also comes with realistic details.
If you want to know more about her, you can send me an email at dylan@exdoll.com. I am happy to forward you the information.
You can also follow us on Instagram to check out new products.
That hand sculpt is perfection!!!

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

[quote="Doll Sweet

The old Summit collection now has joined CyberFusion collection, so there are definitely more options now.

Hi Dylan.

This is all very exciting news and had I spotted these new updates would prior to December, would have made another DS purchase. I have an Alexa Summit Series and find her realism to be unparalleled. Indeed, I own both an RD and a G doll and they're nowhere close to being as realistic.

Your comment above indicates that the "old" Summit Series has merged with the Cyberfusion Collection however, when I select the link to the DS Doll site right here in TDF, I am not seeing Alexa any longer. Is Alexa still an option? While I am very interested in both of the new dolls with western heads, I still prefer Alexa and think it would be a shame if she was no longer available for purchase for new clients.

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

Best wishes

Harem
Hi,

As for now, all the dolls are upgraded to soft silicone, unless the customer requests a firm silicone material.

Best,
Jessica from EXDOLL

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Colonel Angus wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:30 pm That U-Lee doll is amazing. I love the detail and proportioning. If she had a different face, or the option for one, I'd be in love. Not to say she isn't lovely, as is, but I'm more interested in a western gal at the moment..

Anyway, hats off to you all for making some lovely, realistic, well proportioned, beauties!
Thank you for your feedback. Stay tuned and remember to follow our Instagram and Twitter. We are going to release more western gals very soon

Best,
Jessica from EXDOLL

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Absolutely Amazing!!
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Kazuya wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:08 am Ex Doll, maybe you can showcase you ‘Peach’ model on this forum?
Will do

Best,
Jessica from EXDOLL

INFORMATIONS