exdollofficial.com

U-LEE from CyberFusion

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: U-LEE from CyberFusion

Post by DG »

Holy shit, she is INREDIBLY realistic! That's some amazing sculpting you have done with her! Not to mention the amazing coloring.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Strawberry Cure wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:04 pm
blindwebster wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:33 am
They have articulated toes as well. Even the older Summit (now Cyberfusion) dolls do. Sexy as hell.
Yeah, I've seen that in some of the videos for their summit dolls. Looking over the details again it says "Inner toe digits support: no", is that referring to the doll's feet only having a bone in the big toe or is that referring to a lack of standing bolts? I know they don't really offer standing bolts on their dolls and I've read some people say they don't really need them if you're only standing them for short periods of time. So maybe it's the former?
I am not sure what they are referring to there. As even old footage of the dolls shows them showcasing all toe movement and it's a top-notch design. Not another skeleton quite like it that I know of. Beats the hell out of floppy toes, but am a major foot fetish guy, so yeah. :mrgreen:

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

We need more, preferably from multiple, more revealing angles. :evilbat:

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Doll Master wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:01 am The review said this one has new softness tech. It's softer than the clone, judging by the pics and videos shared on the Chinese forum. Oh wait, I saved them...

****NSFW****
菊花插花.MOV
粉水晶阳具.MOV
乳房柔软度.mov
抚摸外阴.MOV
Link to this forum, please?

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

blindwebster wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:54 am
Doll Master wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:01 am The review said this one has new softness tech. It's softer than the clone, judging by the pics and videos shared on the Chinese forum. Oh wait, I saved them...

****NSFW****
菊花插花.MOV
粉水晶阳具.MOV
乳房柔软度.mov
抚摸外阴.MOV
Link to this forum, please?

Here is the link to the post that demonstrates the softness of this new material. And another post that shows the new makeover of U-Lee
viewtopic.php?t=162830
viewtopic.php?t=163233
Or you view one of the demo videos right here
Attachments
softness.mp4
(77.38 MiB) Downloaded 54 times

INFORMATIONS